the Magic was indeed in this party

ok....where is the pics !?
          (-:"The Psychoactive Is So Powerfull
Since The Discovery Of L.S.D"
:-)
JanUa

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 2, 2003 00:19
well Mike, last time their was room to sit in the balcony area - this time there wans't any seat left ... the sound there is indeed very good - if not better than on the main floor ... maybe it's because in Belgium we arn't used to big parties like this ... we mostly have alot of room to dance and organistations have sometimes very limited capacities so people can fully enjoy the party ... but ... that a choice every organistation makes for itself ... you have your way we have ours ... it doesn't mean cause it is infected that you should use every foot for a person - it just get's stressy ... maybe english standards are different ... anyway - like i said ... everything was fixed very good! no complaints - just too crowded ... that's all ... good luck with the next one's ...           ...six.O.four...pSycHedeliC.OrganiSaTIon...3ô... .. .
Yanniv Gold (Onyx)
Onyx

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Apr 2, 2003 11:15
Yeah, that was really a good one! I had a great time there, music was beautiful, the crowed went really crazy (especially at the end of Infected's show!!!), it was really nice to dance and chat with my friends and my new friends from London (it was really nice to meet you guys) and also Avihen's family was there- a party to remember forever- that for sure! Production was very good and very professional- good luck for next parties!
          Express your digital emotions
-----------------------------
www.myspace.com/superonyx
tom anteater
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Apr 2, 2003 18:02
i had an excellent time, great music all night long. and of course a lot of fun dancing and chatting with people. as yaniv says the end of infecteds set was smthing else indeed.. i've never seen kids waving their cds at artists before anyway, there was a great atmosphere, great sound and everyone having fun.. nice           >>love will tear us apart...<<
expea

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Apr 4, 2003 02:35
Just to let you all know that I've uploaded a couple of videos of the evening and links to a few pics at http://www.expea.com - thanks to Infected, PsiLoCyBinaS and DjRedEye. If anyone has anything to add drop me an email at e@expea.com

Enjoy!

ps. I'll upload the 3rd and by far the longest video ASAP - I guess sometime tommorow.

peace love unity respect
Asi
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  104
Posted : Apr 11, 2003 17:02
Psysex pics : http://www.psysex.co.il           (-:"The Psychoactive Is So Powerfull
Since The Discovery Of L.S.D"
:-)
Astral Mike
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  38
Posted : Apr 11, 2003 22:37
More pics : http://groups.msn.com/GloWormTranceDance/astralphoenixtherex290303.msnw
Trance Forum » » Forum  UK - ASTRAL PHOENIX *COSMA TRIBUTE*
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance