First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

ASTRAL PHOENIX *COSMA TRIBUTE*

Astral Mike
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  38
Posted : Feb 11, 2003 15:35
"We were shocked and saddened to hear of the tragic death of Avihen Livne (“Cosma”) in a traffic accident while on holiday in India.

A special person , a good friend and a very talented musician, Avihen will be greatly missed by all of us at BNE & HOMmega.

His spirit will always be with us!" - EYal Yankovich

After an emotional chat with Eyal Yankovich (BNE & HOMmega), we have agreed that the party on the 29th March should continue "Non Stop"...

More details will be given after his funeral on Friday 14th February...
morph27
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  52
Posted : Feb 11, 2003 16:02
fairplay, best way to remember him , didn't know him but i'm sure he would want that, l8ers
alexi

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Feb 19, 2003 00:21
This is going to be BIG.           Sins are for weak. For me there is sex, drugs and music.
Astral Mike
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Feb 19, 2003 16:41
News Update : Ido Ophir (Domestic :: Dual Head) will now play a special Cosma tribute set. Ido & Avihen ("Cosma") were great friends & often collaborated in the studio together.
PsYoNiC
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Feb 19, 2003 18:24
...if there's one guy who could do this, it would be Ido!...Looking forward to this, it will be very special....
...our way to say goodbye...            ...the mind is like a parachute...it doesn't work unless it's open...
www.sixofour.org
Astral Mike
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 11, 2003 02:34
Update;

New "tribute" flyers have now been printed & distributed.

Tickets / Admission to this event will be STRICTLY limited (below capacity).

Cosma's family are flying from israel to witness this event.

Psytwin will be hypnotising us with his amazing projections.
willinus
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Mar 11, 2003 15:26
This is one of the BIGGEST party I could have EVER seen in my life !!! GREAT lineups........GREAT VENUE !!!

Hope that this would be a deep journey into a wonderland that we always dream of..!!! a psychedelic journey into the mysterious world of dreams......

My personal tributes to the great "COSMA".....hope that this party would take us into his exceptional work in the field of trance music and realise the importance of that person in our lifes..in our hearts !! Let us come together and keep his TRUE LOVE of music BURNING IN OUR HEARTS FOREVER !

Om Shanti ! Om Shivaya !
psytwin
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 11, 2003 21:43
COME AND SATISFY YOUR SOUL........

This going to be crazy !!!
We 're all going to do our best to bring ours souls as high as possible to our friend "Cosma".

COSMA, wherever you are !!
This party is for you !! The whole spirit of this event will be close to you during the night.
We ' ll come and rock the flor one more time together....           http://www.psytwin.org
http://www.youtube.com/psytwin
http://www.facebook.com/psytwin.video
http://www.myspace.com/psytwin
Nicc

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Mar 12, 2003 10:56
This definitely looks like a KILLER party, really sick line-up! How do you guys find the vibe at these big parties? At home the atmosphere is normally a bit better at the smaller parties, BUT that might just be down to the fact that the bigger production companies were kinda lacking in their attempt to keep the true spirit of psytrance alive. I'm asking cos i want to mission down from Scotland for a party, considering this one or the Alien Project with Tribal Visions party. Advice?
Astral Mike
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 12, 2003 14:35
"Its not the size that counts its what you do with it !!! "

Nicc, if you want to create a general discussion about "Bigger vs Smaller", or advice re: "Astral Phoenix or Tribal Visions" i suggest you start a different thead.

If you want to read reviews from our last party then check the following thread.

http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php?topic=5207&forum=42&19

or read the message board on our own website;

http://www.AstralPhoenix.com

IMO, the best atmosphere comes with high production (venue, sound, decor, lighting, performers, chillouts) and a friendly "up for it" crowd. Most importanly though is that the music has been created from the soul. If this is missing then the *magic* will be missing too. This is something Astral Phoenix has always believed in, and i hope people feel this at our parties. That's my definition of "keeping the true spirit of psytrance alive".

Nicc

Posted : Mar 12, 2003 16:03
I agree with you entirely, and from your reply alone (and the assumption that you're involved with the production), i can tell this party will have a good energy.

The 'high production' you so elequently referred to is EXACTLY what the larger production companies i was talking about have been sacrificing for larger crowds. Really glad to see that's what you're aiming for!! Keep up the righteous work brother!

Your reply and my subsequent reference to your goals in keeping the magic alive in THIS SPECIFIC PARTY is hopefully keeping this line of conversation within the boundaries of this thread.

I've just booked my flights and tickets, and will definately be there in honor of the great Avihen Livne.

Didn't mean to cause any offense, was merely enquiring, as i'm a stranger to the UK scene.

Peace to all
Nicc

Posted : Mar 13, 2003 15:43
Just got my tickets in the mail, and i'm wondering if anyone can give me directions to the Rex, like which tube line & which stop & directions from there? I'd REALLY appreciate that.

Hope everybody's happy, and being nice to each other.
RedZebra2

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Mar 13, 2003 16:52
Hi Nicc,
I'm sure you're going to LOVE the party. You can find directions to the Rex on the Astral Phoenix website http://www.astralphoenix.com/ under "venue". The only thing to watch is that the Central line is not running at the moment... and STILL may not be running on the 29th! So I think your best options are either take the Jubilee underground line, or the Silverlink (overground) train from Highbury and Islington (to the East). From memory the last train is about 11.20pm so don't be late! Once you arrive it's not too hard to find but the easiest is to look around for some freaks and ask them as they are probably going there too!

Have a WICKED time!
RedZebra
Asi
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  104
Posted : Mar 13, 2003 18:32
Nicc you can also tell us when you coming, im sure we can arrange some meeting.

cheers           (-:"The Psychoactive Is So Powerfull
Since The Discovery Of L.S.D"
:-)
willinus
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 13, 2003 20:45
ASTRAL : -
"music has been created from the soul. If this is missing then the *magic* will be missing too".

hey MIKE...what a beautiful statement buddy.......and I TRUELY AGREE with it...! Love u MIKE for this............CHEERS FOR SUCH AN ATTITUDE .....

party is created from the soul.........the love for music creates joy in ur hearts.......the understanding of the joy lifts u up in the air......floats u in space......u break free and lose control...........just lose urslf into a deep deep mysterious journey..........to make u realise how beautiful LIFE IS ...........music..................!!

DANCE with pure heart and mind.......DANCE for urslf..........let the HOLY SPIRITS Shower BLESSINGS on us !!

see u MIKE and NICC, both at the parties..........lets together share a toast in remembrance of "COSMA" !!!

lets all together make this a rocking party dudes.....

BOOM SHIVAYA !
Trance Forum » » Forum  UK - ASTRAL PHOENIX *COSMA TRIBUTE*
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance