1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

ASTRAL PHOENIX *COSMA TRIBUTE*

Nicc

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Mar 14, 2003 11:10
RedZebra: Thanx man, that helps a lot, i got options now! And i'm sure i will, as you say, have a wicked time!! You gonna be there?

Asi: Well, my plans are as follows: Living in Edinburgh now, my girlfriend Laura and I are flying to Stanstead from Glasgow on Friday morning (28th), EARLY!! I'll be staying with a buddy from home for the weekend, probably hit Camden on Saturday. Where were you thinkin of meeting? Maybe at the Stratford station on Sat evening? Definately up for hooking up with a random irie pal! Dunno if it'll be better to send pm's??? Not stressed.

So i hope everybody's gonna be committing random acts of kindness to people on red-nose day, not that we should need the excuse!

Irievibes
Astral Mike
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  38
Posted : Mar 18, 2003 16:28
This has recently been brought to my attention...

Re: BRITISH SUMMER TIME

In 2003: Clocks go forward on Sunday 30th March @ 1am

I've spoken with the venue manager who informs me that the party will now officially continue til 7am

willinus
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Mar 18, 2003 21:59
more hours added to my life !! ......more more more..........my journey deepens by 1 hour more !!

Boom Shivaya !
Asi
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  104
Posted : Mar 18, 2003 23:20
you are the best mike, 1 more hour of pure psychedelic to the brain.

cheers           (-:"The Psychoactive Is So Powerfull
Since The Discovery Of L.S.D"
:-)
Jason Frog
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  68
Posted : Mar 18, 2003 23:42
Sorry to be picky and disappoint you guys but it not really an extra hour. Its still the same number of hours as you would expect. The actual time (5am, 6am, 7am) is irrelevant. People doing jobs such as Security etc. usually only get paid by the hour, unfortunately when the "clock" moves forwards you don't get paid an extra hour. Venues are quite often hired by the hour.
I am putting on a party on this date also.. for 8 hours the "clock" can do what it likes!!
Astral Mike
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 18, 2003 23:59
Jason, i think alot of people would of been extremely dissapointed if they lost a hour, so it's a valid point. In the past venues have exploited the change in BST. Also some venues only have a license until 6am.

I remember one year Return To The Source was at the Brixton Academy on such an occasion and it finished "an hour early" (everyone lost an hour of music) since the clocks went forward.

People need to be made aware of this as it has been brought to my attention from worried party heads.

Good luck with your event...

Jason Frog
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  68
Posted : Mar 19, 2003 00:46
Cool.. yeh 8 Hours of some of the best psychedelic music going, wish I could make it along to your party! One of our residents djs was so keen to go that he has turned down a playing with us and will instead be partying with you! All I can say is that anyone planning to go should get there as early as you can because I am sure that the turnout is going to be one of the biggest this year!
error604
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Mar 21, 2003 21:42
hey astral....i was intially due to come in to London from on the 4th and am considering coming in earlier for this party....just wanted to know...if i did make it lets say by the 28th will tkts still be available......i saw ur earlier note on limited capacity and thot i cud ask u....thanks
Astral Mike
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 24, 2003 12:27
error604, i can't guarentee that tickets will still be avaliable when you arrive in the UK.
The only guarentee i can give is that this party is limited capacity and advance tickets will be sold-out soon.

However, if you have credit card then you can book your ticket online;
from http://www.astralphoenix.com or http://www.accessallareas.org
I would advise you do this asap!

for more info, please e-mail me : info@astralphoenix.com
NeutroN
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  69
Posted : Mar 24, 2003 16:13
Thanks god its this weekend, could not wait anymore. hope we all have fun (which will be hard not to) and hope to meet some nice people, perhaps from out of england and more of the english crew.

ciao all their
willinus
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Mar 24, 2003 18:03
hey MIKE....NICC, NEUTRON.........hope to see ya ppl at the party.....................

Lets do a party to remember.............

MIKE: lets all go in with the BLESSINGS of LORD SHIVA ...........and DANCE wild..........

Wish u all THE BEST !!!

Om Shivaya !
Astral Mike
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 24, 2003 20:02
* STOP PRESS *

~ The party will now start extra early, at 9:30pm !!!!!.

~ A BONUS room will be opened. This * 5th * area is to be hosted by the 180 Degrees crew from Brighton.
More details soon...

~ There is an "After Party" (secret location) being organised by "PHZero";
http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php?topic=13716&forum=42&2
Astral Mike
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 27, 2003 01:01
* Line up for Bonus 180 Degrees room *

~ Playing Dub, Breaks and Beats ~

Ed Snug (180 Degrees)

Red Five (180 Degrees)

Symmetrik (180 Degrees)

Daniel Spencer (Photon Generator)
unno
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Mar 29, 2003 22:40
ooooooooooooooooo
happy dream dancing

Ananda
Audiobrains

Started Topics :  62
Posted : Mar 30, 2003 14:33
I really hope you, all dudes had a great time ..
Asi, wait for your report ..
Trance Forum » » Forum  UK - ASTRAL PHOENIX *COSMA TRIBUTE*
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance