Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - A birds whisper: GMS+1200mics livelie and snobstarbehaviour.. (edited)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

A birds whisper: GMS+1200mics livelie and snobstarbehaviour.. (edited)

Pak-Man
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Sep 16, 2003 01:52
Another GMS bashing thread, how original           Progressive, Full-on? Its all good <;}
octavus

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Sep 16, 2003 02:20
Hey

i dont understand why people saying that gms loose they music quality.... thats not true
those dudes just became a masters in music and when they made"jaws" they were at the beggining of the music career they just developed good skills and in those days they know to make music in less time thats the whole story
i dont understand why ppl saying that crap every party gms make to party fly on the air ppl loosing their breath bcz the awesome and powerfull music that they making
thats true that most of tracks sound the same but its still exiting in every day and they doing a great job they r the kings as long that subject touch in fullon music... they hav a specific line of music and they improve him every time from new...more sound... more synth..more groove bass.... they just got to the 90%from their skills... and i think they the only ppl that reached to that level... when they get to 100% from their skills they will change a style.... anyway thats very hard to change a music style in one day.... gms will always stay gms... want some changes? envite soundaholix/zorba...thats different gms style and wonderfull also.... about the live set... thats true there is no live set... the only dudes that made live i think those x-dream/exaile ...and they both use a pc's... then get real shaboim... there is no live set
Anak
Anakoluth

Started Topics :  108
Posted : Sep 17, 2003 16:13
not?

check out e.om then           Anakoluth A Pebble in Your Eardrum's Shoe since 2001!
http://www.myspace.com/anakoluth
http://www.ektoplazm.com/profiles/anakoluth/
http://cronomi.com
ozric@e.om
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Sep 19, 2003 12:37
Quote:

On 2003-09-16 02:20, octavus wrote:
.... about the live set... thats true there is no live set... the only dudes that made live i think those x-dream/exaile ...and they both use a pc's... then get real shaboim... there is no live set

yo dude!

i don't know much about the way GMS or X-DREAM handling their liveset (if so), but for sure i can tell you that U R Wrong BIG TIME.

e.om still didn't have the chance to play in lots of parties yet, but i can tell U straight that in the few gigs we had last year, before diving into a long studio recording session, ALL THE MUSIC that was played on stage was PURLY LIVE.
shot it straight from our fingers, interacting between ourselves as musicians and respoding to the audiance ON THE SPOT, surfing on the vibe.

and NO.....we DO NOT use any PC while performing (not even for playing a two-track of the whole gig........like some one we both know....hehe)

cheer up mates - live is not dead yet           e.om - www.eom.co.il
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - A birds whisper: GMS+1200mics livelie and snobstarbehaviour.. (edited)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance