First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

528 Hz

Aluxe
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Feb 23, 2011 05:50
I say keep your mind open because mainstream science does not seem to aknowledge many things that are very real . Just look at all the alien dimensions that you can access through psychedelic plants like ayahuasca. Some of the deeper levels of those dimensions seem to be inhabited by “alien” beings, it’s the truth and many shamans know this. Not just that but there are many things that you can experience in those deeper levels that would fall into what is considered paranormal Stuff that most scientists today would laugh about and would never even consider to be possible. So it tells you something about their mindset.
Sure there is a lot of BS in new age talk and maybe 95% of the claims are bunk but the interesting part is the 5% that might be real. Maybe one day many of those things will be accepted and maybe we will have an explanation for it as well, stuff we could not understand before.
And lets not forget that science is always changing. The theories and truths it presents may not hold water tomorrow, they are just provisional. So you can’t get too stuck on something that today has being proven to be impossible because that may change if not in a 100 years maybe in a trillon years, and the truth in the end is the truth if there is such a thing. So who was right in the end? Who knows right? Yeah for all we know in the future we will discover that actually yes, there was much more to crystals and quartz than what mainstream science accepts today.

Because we are just like little ants with our little ant brains exploring a giant universe. There is so much to learn. You got to admit that we probably know very little of all there is to know.
rich
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Feb 23, 2011 06:07
^ I think you just summed up at least 16 pages of what Moki was trying to say, in a much more palatable way.

Login
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  65
Posted : Feb 23, 2011 06:33
Quote:

On 2011-02-23 05:50, Aluxe wrote:
I say keep your mind open because mainstream science does not seem to aknowledge many things that are very real . Just look at all the alien dimensions that you can access through psychedelic plants like ayahuasca. Some of the deeper levels of those dimensions seem to be inhabited by “alien” beings, it’s the truth and many shamans know this. Not just that but there are many things that you can experience in those deeper levels that would fall into what is considered paranormal Stuff that most scientists today would laugh about and would never even consider to be possible. So it tells you something about their mindset.
Sure there is a lot of BS in new age talk and maybe 95% of the claims are bunk but the interesting part is the 5% that might be real. Maybe one day many of those things will be accepted and maybe we will have an explanation for it as well, stuff we could not understand before.
And lets not forget that science is always changing. The theories and truths it presents may not hold water tomorrow, they are just provisional. So you can’t get too stuck on something that today has being proven to be impossible because that may change if not in a 100 years maybe in a trillon years, and the truth in the end is the truth if there is such a thing. So who was right in the end? Who knows right? Yeah for all we know in the future we will discover that actually yes, there was much more to crystals and quartz than what mainstream science accepts today.

Because we are just like little ants with our little ant brains exploring a giant universe. There is so much to learn. You got to admit that we probably know very little of all there is to know.

In a good part science doesnt explore those realms cause its prohibited, but there have been many scientist that had do it: Richard Evans Schultes, Hoffman and Shulgin.

Anyway the problem with science and psychdelics is that psychdelic experience are higly subjective so very difficult to conduct a scientific reasearch on them

Science anyway explores many realms quite fascinating and full of mistery, from neuroscience to quantum physics, science is a complete mind blowing experience.

For example, just read Contact by Carl Sagan, a very good example of a scientific aproach to aliens nad the misteries and meaning of human life.

"The dedication to repetition — the search for nirvana in a single held tone or an endlessly cycling rhythm — is one of electronic music's noblest gestures."
moki
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  38
Posted : Feb 23, 2011 13:15
Quote:

On 2011-02-23 06:07, rich wrote:
^ I think you just summed up at least 16 pages of what Moki was trying to say, in a much more palatable way.

no. this is letter A of the alphabet that i used to write words beginning with Z.

the letter B and C are filled with great scientists who were acknowledged throughout the world for their ability to express sceptical scientific thought, like richard dawkings, carl sagan, and actually alll those names that a grwon up human should know. well at least if he does not satisfy himself with religion, which is the lazy satisfaction of human mind to be happy with not understanding things.
sagan is btw one of the biggest sceptical scientists in the psychedelic world.

and may be it is time to finally leave me alone with statements about inability to speak, to express a thought or wahtever it is. i feel quite pathetic to have spent so much time with this thread and to be trying to talk about quite complicated theories of mathematics and to meet total inability of your side to understand things, and only thousends of statements like: you are wrong, everything you say is wrong, you are unable to speak, you are unable to even think. what about considering that if you dont understand what a person says, then it might be your problem and not his problem???
may be you try to first read all those great names of modern science who are years ahead of their collegues, before you state that someone is not able to express a rational thought.

what about finally giving a break here and stopping to mention me? it cannot be so difficult.
but anyway you are a good reason to wirk harder and to finanly work out a good scientific documentary about the cosmic octave. which is something i know i have to do. i wish i had the ability to membrane things that dont inspire me at all.

now just leave me alone. please. talk about different things. not about me. i did my best to pack it in a forum style. but forum style is pathetic anyway.
Beat Agency
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  53
Posted : Feb 23, 2011 13:21
          www.beatagency.dk
Pavel
Troll

Started Topics :  312
Posted : Feb 23, 2011 13:32

Everyone in the world is doing something without me
mk47
Inactive User

Started Topics :  118
Posted : Feb 24, 2011 06:01

moki
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 12, 2011 18:02
Quote:

On 2011-02-12 16:01, Mike A wrote:
Quote:

On 2011-02-12 01:11, Moki.Time.Wave.Zero wrote:
Quote:
what if the theories are wrong.

If the theories are wrong, then you not be able to sit at your computer and pollute this thread, since it works on the basics of science. I guess this proof is good enough, no?

Quote:
On that day, Moki.Time.Wave.Zero wrote:

you can build an entire house on a basicly unsteady ground , live there long, and one day it will nevertheless fall apart anyway. same with wrong science. i will ask you once more abouit it, after our nuclear power system collapses.

as i promised. i ask once more even faster than i thought. i thought i will be asking one year later!!.
mk47
Inactive User

Started Topics :  118
Posted : Mar 13, 2011 00:20

Basilisk
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  168
Posted : Mar 13, 2011 03:44
Quote:

On 2011-03-12 18:02, moki wrote:
as i promised. i ask once more even faster than i thought. i thought i will be asking one year later!!.

What will you say if the situation is all under control before long?

Betty Boop
Inactive User

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Mar 13, 2011 04:48
Betty Boop
Inactive User

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Mar 13, 2011 05:13
wtf
moki
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 13, 2011 12:57
Quote:

On 2011-03-13 03:44, Basilisk wrote:
What will you say if the situation is all under control before long?

first of all i would then like to hear a rational prove that the situation is "under controll". in the case with japan, i think that from now on " the situation" will only be under controll if we switch globally to renewable energies, whatever this costs us. even if we would then have "less progress from rational point of view".

for me the "situation" cannot be under controll as far as it is based on unsteady firmament. rational scientific thought from the last few centuries is built on a firmament that completely misses the main point. it is as if mankind would suffer on mass amnesia, because we forgot our history, our ancestors, the first letters of our alphabet and just rebuilt our whole existence on unsteady ground.

without a basic fusion of both rational thought and irrational instict printed in our genes, we would not be able to even make a step further.

how metaphysical that we actually had this conversation between a geologist and time wave zero before the accident in japan. looking for the quotes yesterday, i actually found out that there were some really important points in this discussion that were completely lost because of the off topic, the trolls and the wrong place to share this dialogue.
Dogon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Mar 13, 2011 13:05
discussions & debates aint gonna help anyone who suffered.

Period.           We were born naked & grow up to become wicked.
moki
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 13, 2011 14:22
discussions and debates, as far as they happen on an intelligent level and not with preschool trolling, have the goal to help us question our own persectives, views and knowledge as well as to understand our mistakes. further they help us drow a plan of action.

but i agree with you completely about debates in a trance forum.

generally, there are only few ways to change anything:
- do media
- do politics or political demonstrations
- do art and spread a message
- go with a rescue team to the biggest risk and work there

nothing else is of importance. and i actually think that the first one is most effective. minus tousend karma points for anyone who censors media or tries to keep the mouth of media shut.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - 528 Hz
← Prev Page
20 21 22 23 24 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance