Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

528 Hz

*eLliSDee*
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Feb 22, 2011 16:43
its all conceptual.

to know the mechanics of the wave is to know the entire secret of nature -walter russel

Mike A
Subra

Started Topics :  185
Posted : Feb 22, 2011 20:05
Quote:

On 2011-02-22 16:41, moki wrote:

let us leave the bla bla bla now. it goes on the nerve.

Let's leave this, indeed.
Even though you have so many wrong points in your last posts, I'll just ignore it instead of trying to explain because it's pointless and you will not understand anyway (as you've shown in the 21 pages of this thread). This is also making me feel quite pathetic, and even though I'm sure it amuses everyone else here, it's not amusing me (anymore).

So moki, have a nice day, and good luck spending money on building quartz walls for your cosmic octave. Let us know when you are done and we can visit it.
moki
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  38
Posted : Feb 22, 2011 20:26
thanks a lot for the break. i am not amused either...
it takes me even the greatest effort to put smilies since at least 15 pages.
a nice day too, mike.
willsanquil
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  93
Posted : Feb 22, 2011 20:54
RIP 528 hz thread, it was good while it lasted.            If you want to make an apple pie from scratch...you must first invent the universe
www.soundcloud.com/tasp
www.soundcloud.com/kinematic-records
moki
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Feb 22, 2011 22:47

Quote:
I'll just ignore it

so what?

i wish all thread-talkers double as much energy tomorrow morning as they might ve lost during the thread. exactly as much as i wish this to myself. and it will be needed because a lot of work left incompleted while this lasted. but nothing is lost.

TimeTraveller
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  80
Posted : Feb 22, 2011 23:03
the last tune ^ is a legend.The whole album one of the best in history of ambient,a real timeless album.Nice           https://soundcloud.com/shivagarden
Pavel
Troll

Started Topics :  312
Posted : Feb 22, 2011 23:32
          Everyone in the world is doing something without me
Beat Agency
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  53
Posted : Feb 22, 2011 23:47
I missed the guys

www.beatagency.dk
Cardinals Cartel
Black Machine

Started Topics :  191
Posted : Feb 22, 2011 23:54

www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5JDct2pJeZM

Pavel
Troll

Posted : Feb 23, 2011 00:20

Pavel
Troll

Posted : Feb 23, 2011 00:23

Freeflow
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  60
Posted : Feb 23, 2011 00:54
Moki - Great music, so many good tunes you shared in this thread, total chillout delux

Thanks!

Btw those Sound Bowls looks and sounds beautiful, i wish i had a setup and also a hangdrum
moki
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Feb 23, 2011 01:12
Quote:
and good luck spending money on building quartz walls for your cosmic octave. Let us know when you are done and we can visit it.

and i have to add a really important last thing, hopefully the last, before i get to sleep after this whole very exhausting thread. i dont intend to let you (plural, forum) know about it at all.
to you mike, i might have sent a bit more infos indeed, but i just dont consider it a good idea ( any more). and it is very underground, more underground than you would ever imagine. it is very dense with psychedelic scientists.

and btw, it might help you to know, that i dont do this alone. i do my audio visual work alone, but the science behind it is done by lots of people. and i am usually the one to ask absurd questions and sometimes to have absurd ideas, out of which one percent might even become something singnificant to be though about. 99 percent of my ideas are impossible to even imagine rationally, coming and going.

most of them are scientists, some have 40 years of scientific carrier, and i am sure you would find more common things with them than you find with me. and surely they would not be so "stupid" and would understand things, although i am sure they wouldnt' understand what you are trying to say all the time in 21 pages. because you dont say anything new. but they could say something new to you though, may be. not may be, but hundert percent. and it would be harder for you to tell them they are wrong as often as you did it in this thread, more than 50 times to me. i said this to you only once.

in my case, i dont think that anyone would undertand a single word of mine, if he has not gone through the whole psychedelic natural science , like for example :

terrence mckenna, rupert sheldrake, ralph abraham, jeremy narby, albert hofmann, peter russel, bruce lipton, r.a. wilson, hans cousto, joachim berendt, alexander lauterwasser, dieter broer, hans dürr...mandelbrot, tesla...actually so many and at least 20 times more of them in the field of psychedelic studies of mind. i dont think i could ever talk in the language of common natural science. because common natural science is like a cripple in front of psychedelic natural science.

and i am not planing to do the quartz wall in the next year. but there will be definitely be a psychedelic museum about the cosmic octave. and i am not gonna be letting anyone from the trance party society know about it. why should i, absolutely pointless. i find it unbelievable that nobody even heard what i might have to say.

so now lets sleep finally away. regenerating. the world is shit enough to make it more shitty.
willsanquil
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  93
Posted : Feb 23, 2011 01:32
IDK about the rest of you, but I cherish my ignorance of the cosmic octave. Moki - Thank you for the great and humble service you are performing by keeping the ancient super-secret guarded so closely, you are doing us all a massive favor.

Lord knows we couldn't handle it, it would blow our puny psytrance minds.
           If you want to make an apple pie from scratch...you must first invent the universe
www.soundcloud.com/tasp
www.soundcloud.com/kinematic-records
rich
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Feb 23, 2011 02:59

I think the biggest issue plaguing this 21 page thread is clear communication, not to mention emotions further distorting and sidelining the actual gist of the discussion.
Kind of a shame really.

Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - 528 Hz
← Prev Page
19 20 21 22 23 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance