Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - 200 bpm can cause nightmares?
← Prev Page
4 5 6 7 8 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

200 bpm can cause nightmares?

RenderingRebel
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Oct 23, 2007 03:57
i still prefer 128 its an art to get powerfull music without going up with the bpm so much
Try making a track at 128 or even 126 that make the crowd go wild and dance their asses off!!
Anything over 150 with a 4/4 kick is just bullshit for me
but breakbeat can go up to 180 or more without losing the groove
Its all about groove, and face it. 4/4 has not groove atall when the kicks are so close to eachother
Also it leaves less space for sound, its just screwing with your own music hehe           SQL: http://www.myspace.com/sqlmusic
Coming up: Releases
Planned: make tracks
Ellon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Oct 23, 2007 13:42
Quote:

@Ellon
ok so you picked an adjective i wrote and turned it into a whole post, bravo.
I never said trance was trendy, i said it almost was, in terms of respect from other kinds of EDM, if you fail to undertand that i'm sorry.
BUT dont put words in my mouth in a tottal defensive way like what i think about music and social status.
That is lack of respect and childish, you dont know me, and you dont know what i like or what i feel, so dont start assuming things in your head, because normaly they they are the mother of all F%#k ups.

Do i like trance? Yes.

Quote:
Can you please tell me what do you mean by quality of production?

I already did ... twice

No you did not mate!!!!
I dont mean to disrespect you but im not sure if you really know the meaning of musical structure or quality production. Im sorry but this is what i get from your words!!
Moreover comparing Dark-Psy and its ways to tecnho or house is for nothing. Diferent concepts of music or if you want diferent realities. I really dont get this increasing necessaty of the Tecnho/House scene to constantly ditch on trance music. It really feels like some supremacy complex syndrome
Im not a big fan of high bpm trance but stating that dark-psy its not creative and the production levels are pretty lame is simply not true...Know your arguments before using them. And dont take it personally, i have nothing against tecnho or house or your tastes but i just dont find your reasons to be accurant. Most of all you and the "industry" you call upon show big disrespect and snob attitude by acting in this way towards many innovating producers, creators of their own concept. As i live now on a "Tecnho" country i`ve been to a lot of underground tecnho parties (i really mean a lot), hearing a lot of sound systems, talking to a lot of people - i fail to see the innovation and creativity you`ve been preaching about - hey but thats just me!!!

Peace and keep it psycadelic

https://soundcloud.com/arglebarglemusic
http://soundcloud.com/turvytopsy
http://soundcloud.com/capecodplatform
Basilisk
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  168
Posted : Oct 23, 2007 15:56
The new album from Furious manages to do a professional job of 160+ BPM trance I'd say... better than coffee in the morning, no doubt.
Spasm

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Oct 23, 2007 20:20
@Ellon

See, there you go assuming again, that's not good.

Maybe explaining sound is impossible, but in a general way I do know what makes me move.
I'll say it again:

Groove (most important), production skills, innovation, technical knowledge, quality of the elements in the track, overall structure and organization of the elements on a track, construction and de-construction, eventual melodies, deepness.

Giving adjectives to music is an impossible task, because each person gives them a different interpretation, so it’s a subjective issue.

However, there is no doubt about the quality and creativity and innovation of the likes of James Holden, Trentmoller, Richie Hawtin, Minilogue, or in a more trancy approach Perfect stranger, True Lies, Ave Ventura, Vibrasphere etc. etc.

What matters is the effect the music causes on people when they listen to it, and some of it, I find much more psychedelic then some of the recent “psytrance” I’ve been listening to.

I could be here for hours trying to explain you in words why their music hits me like it does, and why darkpsy doesn’t have that particular effect on me, but I don’t have the time , and specially I’m inclined to think I would be wasting my time.

Maybe you fail to see that, maybe that’s just you, but it doesn’t mean that that innovation and creativity is not there, its just you who fail to see it, that’s all

peace
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Oct 23, 2007 20:33
whatever the speed but keep it deep. deep music touches the rest is just supperficial           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
Misinterpret

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Oct 23, 2007 21:10
@Spasm

Thanks for giving listening a go! Its interesting that your response to Ellon, specifically:

"Maybe you fail to see that, maybe that’s just you, but it doesn’t mean that that innovation and creativity is not there, its just you who fail to see it, that’s all"

is just as easily applied w.r.t your general lack of compatibly for Dark trance...

I agree with Adi -- keep it deep -- FOR YOU!

Spasm

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Oct 23, 2007 21:42
I supose yes, it can be applied to me as well,

Ans I agree Infinitesimal, I really do.

Allegoric - Psynce
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  61
Posted : Oct 27, 2007 00:57
here's my answer
yes 200 bpm can cause nightmares

if made a proper track at a lower bpm and taken care of all the elements and then increased the bpm later,it should sound killer....
           Truth will always guard our souls......

http://www.myspace.com/allegoricpsynce
Elad
Tsabeat/Sattel Battle

Started Topics :  158
Posted : Oct 27, 2007 04:06
200 bpm can cause nightmares ?
yes bt no more then 130 or any bpm actualy
its not the tempo only that counts
happy tree friendss theme for example is 179 bpm and can only make u smile
i have short funny mix to it will upload           www.sattelbattle.com
http://yoavweinberg.weebly.com/
superman
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Nov 4, 2007 02:03
Quote:

On 2007-10-16 21:50, psy-rat wrote:
If we double the 145 bpm can there be a hearing result?

absolutly yes !
if u double 145...your ears can still recognize the contingency of the beats...but i believe on a 350-400 and more.....u will only hear a straight line.....one loopy beat with no end.
its only based on my logic...not on knowledge.
          Let The Game Begin....
anOM
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Nov 4, 2007 14:27
hell yeah
200 is absolutely psycho           Free your mind...
Misha_
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Nov 4, 2007 17:19
if it`s track on 190+ bpm,it hasn`t to be fast.it`s not all in bpm.you can make slow track on 180bpm,so i don`t think that someone had nightmares...           www.soundmute-recordings.com
yata-garasu
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Nov 5, 2007 04:04
haha verry funny tread
djeezus 200 bpm can cauze nightmares ....hehe
wel i goth some traxxx here from 116 bpm that can cauze more nightmare than i have ever heared a 200 bpm track before hehe

if you want real nightmare tunes
chek: breakcore project called: exile whoeahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

insane
Silent Horror

Started Topics :  67
Posted : Nov 5, 2007 16:00
had some amazin visuals on high bpm stuff..
i mean, cant break my leg or get a slip disc.
but the whole visual trip makes me smile. even if its nightmarish hehe never felt that though . .waiting..           ------------------------------
NEMESIS - DEVILSMIND RECORDS - 2007
PATTERNS EP - DEVILSMIND RECORDS _ 2009
SEANCE - DEVILSMIND RECORDS - 2011
PATTERNS II EP - DEVILSMIND RECORDS _ 2013
soulfood
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Nov 6, 2007 07:15
How do peeps get so b.p.m. sensitive? I think if you're going to be humping good ol' 145 all your life, then you're just missing out. If it's too fast just dance 1/2 time and feel the energy. It's fun ya know
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - 200 bpm can cause nightmares?
← Prev Page
4 5 6 7 8 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance