Started Topics :  32
Posted : May 27, 2011 12:00:42
Geez you guys have a lot to
learn...

Nectarios
Martian Arts

Started Topics :  187
Posted : May 27, 2011 12:18
Brilliant video!!!Its 1991, but it feels like some future world I'd like to live in.

Tune ID that comes in @ 05:06?

Great dancefloor at approx. 11 minutes when Sundown is playing.

Is that Antaro, playing cassetes and looking all young like?

Peace out.

http://soundcloud.com/martianarts
Pavel
Troll

Started Topics :  312
Posted : May 27, 2011 13:03
Antaro is all over there.
There are some more videos there and the music sounds not that old at all. I mean, I'd dig it for sure in a party. So jealous of people there witnessing a historic moment without even knowing it. Excellent videos.           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
bearpill
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  32
Posted : May 27, 2011 13:08
This is the scene in one of its purest moments.
Beat Agency
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  53
Posted : May 27, 2011 13:42
Please notice something all you fast and fury bpm devils. The bpm is around 125           www.beatagency.dk
Ascension
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  170
Posted : May 27, 2011 14:00
good post!

nice handstand @ 9:00           http://soundcloud.com/ascensionsound
www.chilluminati.org - Midwest based psytrance group
exotic
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  200
Posted : May 27, 2011 14:44
604 marks to the person who identifies the tune after 1:30 in the second video. Now that's the power of techno !! what a nice feeling it would be to be part of the crowd

Good find bearpill           missing plug-in
Nectarios
Martian Arts

Posted : May 27, 2011 15:11
Quote:

On 2011-05-27 13:03, Pavel wrote:
Antaro is all over there.
There are some more videos there and the music sounds not that old at all. I mean, I'd dig it for sure in a party. So jealous of people there witnessing a historic moment without even knowing it. Excellent videos.

Brilliant DJ as well, seen him numerous times play out in the '90s. Stellar tune selection.

Peace.

Beat Agency
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : May 27, 2011 15:20
Quote:

On 2011-05-27 14:44, exotic wrote:
604 marks to the person who identifies the tune after 1:30 in the second video. Now that's the power of techno !! what a nice feeling it would be to be part of the crowd

Good find bearpill

I know that tune and also played it but can't remember who it is. I'll get back to yuo when I remember           www.beatagency.dk
Beat Agency
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : May 27, 2011 15:24
One thing I do not like about this party is that they placed the DJ over the dance floor. I guess once a star always a star

One huge reasons why I always get back to saying the old days where better is because in most of the parties I attended or played in the DJ boot was on the dance floor and not above people. I fell in love with the awesome music but just as much the vision that no one was a "star" (something today's scene has forgotten) and the people behind the music was less important than the music itself (Again something today's scene would benefit from learning).

BUT the music in this video.. ACE!!!!!!!!!! And again the BPM is just right I get the urge to throw parties playing these old tunes again ha ha
          www.beatagency.dk
Nectarios
Martian Arts

Posted : May 27, 2011 15:26
From a practical point of view, if I was playing records, I'd like to be as far away from a dusty dancefloor as possible.

Peace out.           
Beat Agency
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : May 27, 2011 15:28
Quote:

On 2011-05-27 15:26, disco hooligans wrote:
From a practical point of view, if I was playing records, I'd like to be as far away from a dusty dancefloor as possible.

Peace out.

Not an excuse           www.beatagency.dk
Nectarios
Martian Arts

Posted : May 27, 2011 15:41
Quote:

On 2011-05-27 15:28, Beat Agency wrote:
Quote:

Peace out.

Not an excuse

Maybe and we are going off topic, but playing sets with the 1210 lids, to prevent dust from getting on the records and sending the needle to smitherines, is a ball breaker...having put some extra weight on the needle to make it more firm on the record (attenuating its top end response though), and still having to open and close the lid like a surgeon to avoid vibrations and still having to keep it open for long enough to cue and mix, is a proper nightmare...I've been there and managed to enjoy my self, but the needle and the dust did not get along, at all.
Anyhow, back on topic...

Peace out.

Beat Agency
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : May 27, 2011 15:49
Quote:

On 2011-05-27 15:41, disco hooligans wrote:
Quote:

On 2011-05-27 15:28, Beat Agency wrote:
Quote:

Peace out.

Not an excuse

Maybe and we are going off topic, but playing sets with the 1210 lids, to prevent dust from getting on the records and sending the needle to smitherines, is a ball breaker...having put some extra weight on the needle to make it more firm on the record (attenuating its top end response though), and still having to open and close the lid like a surgeon to avoid vibrations and still having to keep it open for long enough to cue and mix, is a proper nightmare...I've been there and managed to enjoy my self, but the needle and the dust did not get along, at all.
Anyhow, back on topic...

Peace out.

I was joking with you mate

Yes back on topic....           www.beatagency.dk
Xamanist
Xamanist

Started Topics :  49
Posted : May 27, 2011 16:39
Yes, I agree that the oldschool way of putting the dj/ artist on the ground somewhere was nice, everybody was looking in diferent directions and it was easier to contact with friends/ other people and notice nice/ funny moments or details           Sérgio Xamanist
facebook.com/xamanist
soundcloud.com/xamanist
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - 1st Vuuv 1991

1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance