First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

1st Vuuv 1991

supergroover
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  39
Posted : May 28, 2011 13:42
there is a few guys around 1142.. which one is dance?

/me is looking forward to the first post by Elysium that isnt whining about how things should/ would/ could be..           soundcloud.com/supergroover
kazuku
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  100
Posted : May 28, 2011 13:44
Amazing footage...wahwahwah looks like amazing times. Respect!
dreadieg
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  49
Posted : May 28, 2011 15:30
looks cool, buncha good people on acid.
they should turn the bpm to 150, i hear it's all the rage these days
Nectarios
Martian Arts

Started Topics :  187
Posted : May 28, 2011 16:16
This clip has inspired me to drop the BPM on the next tune(s).

There should be more of this music around, even if labels won't sign it.

Peace out.           
http://soundcloud.com/martianarts
Beat Agency
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  53
Posted : May 28, 2011 20:17
Quote:

On 2011-05-28 13:42, supergroover wrote:

/me is looking forward to the first post by Elysium that isnt whining about how things should/ would/ could be..

dream on           www.beatagency.dk
Upavas
Upavas

Started Topics :  150
Posted : May 28, 2011 21:34
Quote:

On 2011-05-28 13:42, supergroover wrote:

/me is looking forward to the first post by Elysium that isnt whining about how things should/ would/ could be..

The one in the black clothes, the weirdo. That is me... As to this kind of music, it has come and gone...           Upavas - Here And Now (Sangoma Rec.) new EP out Oct.29th, get it here:
http://timecode.bandcamp.com
http://upavas.com
http://soundcloud.com/upavas-1/
Shiranui
IsraTrance Full Member
Started Topics :  116
Posted : May 28, 2011 22:53
This will come again. All you have to do is activate the rhythm

the rhythm that has always been within

rich
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : May 28, 2011 23:25
I like to see that people in those days moved to the music.
Today you see everybody left left right right foot stamping (especially from outsiders point of view) it doesn't look like any one is having mystical or inner experiences, just a bunch of zombies left left right right foot stamping. No dance. In those days people moved a lot more freely. Something to take note of and relate to the difference in music and how the DJ moves the energy.
dreadieg
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 29, 2011 00:40
maybe us "just stompers" are trying to focus on our trance instead of dancing around like a bunch of acid crazed hippies?
PoM
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  162
Posted : May 29, 2011 01:22
nah my guess is that you have no clue what body trance state is ,there is different type of trance state ,the more you move the more your body is in trance usually. ppl with the years moved less and less on the floors and to me it s just cause the music was more and more boring or maybe i should say less effective ,getting in trance was harder and harder so the ppl moved less and less except the one that are very high . i dont know these years but after 97 we stoped moving much and beeing in very deep trance cause of the evolution of the music, 98 99 00 01 sound was make us walk and not moving much tbh and lot of ppl left after 97
dreadieg
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 29, 2011 03:07
i'll buy that. most people i know that are into trance these days would know a real trance if it bit them in the cranium. hell most of them can't even freaking dance.

i use a process of movement in the vein of liquid dancing that i developed awhile back. it allows my body to trace mandalic patterns as i stomp around. it allows my body to be free to move while my brain can wander and be free.
course i'm the only one i know that does that :/
Pavel
Troll

Started Topics :  312
Posted : May 29, 2011 08:42
Quote:

On 2011-05-28 22:53, Shiranui wrote:
This will come again. All you have to do is activate the rhythm

the rhythm that has always been within

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCHvxoVqGTQ

Shamen is one of those groups that their songs sound fresh today, almost 20 years later

Everyone in the world is doing something without me
exotic
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  200
Posted : May 29, 2011 13:00
Quote:

On 2011-05-28 23:25, rich wrote:
I like to see that people in those days moved to the music.
Today you see everybody left left right right foot stamping (especially from outsiders point of view) it doesn't look like any one is having mystical or inner experiences, just a bunch of zombies left left right right foot stamping. No dance. In those days people moved a lot more freely. Something to take note of and relate to the difference in music and how the DJ moves the energy.

I agree. The music was different back then , low bpms allowed you more space and time to groove to the sound. These days all you see are robots jumping and stomping to jarring rude mechanical tones , psykovsky , kindzadzza etc a case in point. I liked them 5 /6 years ago, something seems to have gone terribly amiss now or i am too old for it. Most of the 160 bpm dark psy trance dance doesn't make any sense at all to me now.
          missing plug-in
PoM
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  162
Posted : May 29, 2011 20:11
i wonder if the guys enjoying the fast dark stuff will remember some set in 15 years ,and if they do if it s for the music or for the quality of the drugs they thought that night.
moki
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  38
Posted : May 30, 2011 11:28
upavas, you are the new isratrance hero! a beautiful gemstone for the collection of this museum of relicts

no seriously, this must be a very powerful and beautiful moment to you now, to see this 20 years later here:)...

i always wondered how those people in 91 actually felt on that day and if they knew what they were part of. if the next 20 years were what they dreamed for or was their vision a totally totally different one - and if it is the last, why did they disapear...

but far from the wide spread glorifying of the olds days, i believe they werent that coherent (like minded) even in that days either. otherwise the voov would still be the voov with the whole crew and not a " vuuv" with only half of the crew. i think they were not all in the same trip either, and this actually never happened on a realistic level.

btwi think it has little to do with bpm. it is just the fact that they had so much more space to move around. nowadays the voov is the most claustrophobic place you can think of. and people rarely have their initiation trip on a small festival but rather at the big crowded psytrancy market places. this is why it wont happen that way. but who knows, may be it does, and you will see the video material 20 years later:)))))
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - 1st Vuuv 1991
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance