Posted : Mar 4, 2011 18:08
Quote:

On 2011-03-04 18:05, Dogon wrote:
Quote:

On 2011-03-04 18:01, psytones wrote:
Quote:

On 2011-03-04 17:58, LSD-25 wrote:
2psytonmes > Yes.

Come to india again psytones.. we shall talk about extereme cosmic levels.

I'll let you know when I'm back And I will try not to flip..

and try to get you iPod back!!

Btw: i did pass on your hello to the Cashmere dood!

Kool and thanks! I talk sometimes with Ali on face, he's moved to Japan with his girlfriend and has a baby now (: Will be nice to return and relax.*love. The cashmere dood I haven't spoken to since I got on the bus and took my flight home.. Hope he's ok! Hey Dogon, are we on face?? I'll send you a PM.
demoniac
Demoniac Insomniac

Started Topics :  85
Posted : Mar 4, 2011 18:11
Quote:

On 2011-03-04 17:52, Beat Agency wrote:
Quote:

On 2011-03-04 17:50, demoniac wrote:
Quote:

On 2011-03-04 17:38, Beat Agency wrote:
My problem with the dark producers (not the genre) is that it seem, as far as i know, that all the music has to be in a certain bpm range instead of focusing on producing quality. I don't get the point why it has to be so furious fast? And I don't see how a fast bmp makes a tune more dark. Maybe someone could explain it to me

I've always believed that less is more.

You are wrong, there is music out there starting from less then 120 bpm up to 220 bpm

What more variety you need?

I haven't seen much dark psy that start at 120 bpm. Most I have listened to start at 150 bpm.

And again it's not about the bpm. Its about the quality of the music and the artists skills and creativity. Sorry but I haven't listened to much that met those criterias IMO. But then again I haven't listened to every single dark psy release

yes but not all full on and progg and all the genres dont start at 120 and end at 220
and i think all this genre is nonsense

i respect artists that break the rules (with high quality music)

Fusion from Full on,Dark, house, d'n'b and other stuff at fast bpm:

Another light track with fast bpm:

Slow bpm album from the same artist:
http://www.saikosounds.com/english/display_release.asp?id=8622

Dark track on 146 bpm:

Dark at a lot of bpm

Another speedy one:

Slow one from the same artist:

VA - Spiritual Science out now!
http://www.activemeditationmusic.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=703&category_id=6&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=7
Beat Agency
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  53
Posted : Mar 4, 2011 18:12
Dear Demoniac you are 100% off-topic now. This debate is about 180+ bpm music. Not Full-on, progressive etc.

Please stick to the topic of this debate = 180+ pbm music (dark psy).

NB! And yes there is bad music in any genre.

I listened to your examples and can easily say it's not my cup of tea.One was ok and yes with good production (the one at 146 bpm) but in my opinion it sounded like so many other tunes out there. No personal style there IMO. The very fast ones lacked good sound and sorry to tell was pure noise in my ears. Bottom line is I dont think its good music. Again taste is taste.          www.beatagency.dk
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  216
Posted : Mar 4, 2011 18:14
^hahahahaha
           “What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
demoniac
Demoniac Insomniac

Started Topics :  85
Posted : Mar 4, 2011 18:16
Quote:

On 2011-03-04 18:12, Beat Agency wrote:
Dear Demoniac you are 100% off-topic now. This debate is about 180+ bpm music. Not Full-on, progressive etc.

Please stick to the topic of this debate = 180+ pbm music (dark psy).

NB! And yes there is bad music in any genre.

my point is that bpm is not important and also genre is not important because there are fullon tracks at fast bpm(not 180) but 175 (this 5 bpm diffrence make such a diffrence for you?)

because there is too much judgement around this forum about various stuff, and i personaly think most of you guys never heard a track on 180 bpm           VA - Spiritual Science out now!
http://www.activemeditationmusic.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=703&category_id=6&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=7
Beat Agency
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Mar 4, 2011 18:18
But I already said bpm is not the important factor - Good music and creativity is - so we already made that clear

But it does not change the fact (for me) that what you consider to be quality music is not quality or in some cases even music to me. So basically we can just agree on disagreeing

And yes we judge music because music is different and so is taste. I think a healthy community is where there is room to criticize. Otherwise all would be dandy rosey red and very very boring. And believe me my music has been criticized many times and you dont see me go all ballistic because someone dont like what i do

Quote:

On 2011-03-04 18:16, demoniac wrote:
personaly think most of you guys never heard a track on 180 bpm

I just did and did not like it

And the last "slow one" hmmm what can i say. Is that music (or slow)?
          www.beatagency.dk
Dogon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Mar 4, 2011 18:21
Quote:

On 2011-03-04 18:18, Beat Agency wrote:
So basically we can just agree on disagreeing

and live happily ever after?

We were born naked & grow up to become wicked.
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  236
Posted : Mar 4, 2011 19:04
For some this music is too agressive..
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Mar 4, 2011 19:06
and for some its not music at all.
and for the rest there is goa gil            “What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
willsanquil
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  93
Posted : Mar 4, 2011 19:07
my issue with music at this tempo is that it doesn't trance me. When I'm dancing to music that is much above 150 it's too similar to frenzied excercise to allow me to enter a trance state. For my personal experience the vast, vast majority of 'darkpsy' or 'twilight' music isn't trance. At all.

The aggression is also an issue. I don't get behind anything that is angry or mean spirited...well at least since I got out of high school anyways. Of course, a lot of the darkpsy people don't hear or feel the aggression in this music, so to each their own.           If you want to make an apple pie from scratch...you must first invent the universe
www.soundcloud.com/tasp
www.soundcloud.com/kinematic-records
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Mar 4, 2011 19:09
^Ok good to know jee(for those willsanquil. moments)            “What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
willsanquil
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  93
Posted : Mar 4, 2011 19:10
I figured I saw a bunch of other people shitting on fast trance so I'd join in, as that seems to be a good portion of the isratrance content these days ;P            If you want to make an apple pie from scratch...you must first invent the universe
www.soundcloud.com/tasp
www.soundcloud.com/kinematic-records
Beat Agency
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Mar 4, 2011 19:11
willsanquil I am not sure much of the whole psytrance scene any longer know or even care about "a state of trance". If the scene did care I am sure the music would be very different across the scene

Let's look at tribal which I believe is the closest you get to real trance music in the sense of making people get into a state of trance. How many even know what it is today and how many have ever listened to tribal in today's scene? Tribal is dead and gone from this scene - sadly.

And if people want dark music here are a few of the true pioneers of dark tribal (notice the bpm in the 1st tune).

And if they want faster tripped out music here are a few other pioneers who used their creativity along the way. Listen and learn

www.beatagency.dk
PoM
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  162
Posted : Mar 4, 2011 19:20
these musics are for young generations imo , listening that crap at 30 years old you really have to be a retard.glitch glitch boom bam bim tzzz tzzz non sense,nothing spiritual or that could lead to a trance state if you don t have the brain burned with amphetamine or cocaine or maybe that a reason why they sniff glue haha.
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Mar 4, 2011 19:20
^
Talk about Tribal Trance
http://img97.imageshack.us/f/18069810150175537058146.jpg/            “What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - 180 bpm+
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance