First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

180 bpm+

Dogon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Mar 4, 2011 17:41
Beat Agency: Do you also have problem with well produced fast paced music with top notch quality?

Just Curious!

We were born naked & grow up to become wicked.
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  236
Posted : Mar 4, 2011 17:42
^when done right and if you are able to attaché yourself to the intense flow, it sends you into extreme cosmic travels..
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  216
Posted : Mar 4, 2011 17:45
K'os !! in another words.
Depicts the kal yug(dark age)of humanity.

But what are these Extreme cosmic travels ? words sound fancy

“What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
Beat Agency
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  53
Posted : Mar 4, 2011 17:49
Quote:

On 2011-03-04 17:41, Dogon wrote:
Beat Agency: Do you also have problem with well produced fast paced music with top notch quality?

Just Curious!

I dont have any problem with any kind of bpm if it's done in an intelligent creative way. But from my own experience I know that that fast bpm's can kill the creativity in the sense that it's extremely hard to not overdo it and sound like any other tune that fast. The fast bpm's simply limit your possibilities. I am sure a handful stand out but in my opinion I doubt many will sound good as it tend to become noise at one point.

I also criticize example the chill-out scene for releasing one stereotype album after each other all with the same shanti dub, ethnic cliche's. So I am not just picking on one genre. I would just love to see more creativity and diversity in this scene. Something I personally think is lacking at the moment where too many artists play it safe and sound like the next neighbor. Point is that they probably are too afraid for not landing gigs if they stand out from the crowd.

Again IMO
          www.beatagency.dk
demoniac
Demoniac Insomniac

Started Topics :  85
Posted : Mar 4, 2011 17:50
Quote:

On 2011-03-04 17:38, Beat Agency wrote:
My problem with the dark producers (not the genre) is that it seem, as far as i know, that all the music has to be in a certain bpm range instead of focusing on producing quality. I don't get the point why it has to be so furious fast? And I don't see how a fast bmp makes a tune more dark. Maybe someone could explain it to me

I've always believed that less is more.

You are wrong, there is music out there starting from less then 120 bpm up to 220 bpm

What more variety you need?           VA - Spiritual Science out now!
http://www.activemeditationmusic.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=703&category_id=6&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=7
Beat Agency
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Mar 4, 2011 17:52
Quote:

On 2011-03-04 17:50, demoniac wrote:
Quote:

On 2011-03-04 17:38, Beat Agency wrote:
My problem with the dark producers (not the genre) is that it seem, as far as i know, that all the music has to be in a certain bpm range instead of focusing on producing quality. I don't get the point why it has to be so furious fast? And I don't see how a fast bmp makes a tune more dark. Maybe someone could explain it to me

I've always believed that less is more.

You are wrong, there is music out there starting from less then 120 bpm up to 220 bpm

What more variety you need?

I haven't seen much dark psy that start at 120 bpm. Most I have listened to start at 150 bpm.

And again it's not about the bpm. Its about the quality of the music and the artists skills and creativity. Sorry but I haven't listened to much that met those criterias IMO. But then again I haven't listened to every single dark psy release           www.beatagency.dk
Dogon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 4, 2011 17:54
Sounds reasonable BA.

I completely agree faster BPMs limit the possibilities; slower BPMs, more spaces, exactly my taste.

This is in IMHO, with all due respect to the producers who are shelling out fast music, i do like some of the better stuff!

Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Mar 4, 2011 17:54
Demoniac and Beat agency should exchange contacts or Pm's
It will save the forum

I think..we need to refer to what is "dark" about this genre now.
oh wait.. its been discussed thousands of times.

and the answer is still

jacynth ?            “What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Mar 4, 2011 17:55
dogon ... you and me post at the same time.
Touche.            “What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Mar 4, 2011 17:57
Quote:

On 2011-03-04 17:45, LSD-25 wrote:
But what are these Extreme cosmic travels ? words sound fancy

Indeed they do! Honestly, I'm in lack of brain power to explain to you what exactly 'extreme cosmic travels' are, so you have to catch a ride and experience it for yourself and make your own impression!

And about the Kal Yug, is the fast phased music a representation of our present days urge and demand to get everything (products, food, sex, entertainment) fast and quickly delivered? It seems sensible. After all, everything we do think and perceive is in forms a representation of the age we live in. No?

Beat Agency
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Mar 4, 2011 17:58
No LSD-25. It's a music forum so we should be able to debate music in the open. Even when the views are critical

Of course if Demoniac start his

"loozersgoagilloozerdjlooozerfailloosergoagilgoagilgaypsykovksydickpenispenis" - Thanks for the quote willsanquil

Then I am sure I'll ignore him from now on           www.beatagency.dk
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Mar 4, 2011 17:58
@psytones > Yes.

Come to india again psytones.. we shall talk about extereme cosmic levels.
           “What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
Dogon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 4, 2011 17:59
Quote:

On 2011-03-04 17:55, LSD-25 wrote:
dogon ... you and me post at the same time.
Touche.

Touche'
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Mar 4, 2011 18:01
Quote:

On 2011-03-04 17:58, LSD-25 wrote:
2psytonmes > Yes.

I'll let you know when I'm back And I will try not to flip..
Dogon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 4, 2011 18:05
Quote:

On 2011-03-04 18:01, psytones wrote:
Quote:

On 2011-03-04 17:58, LSD-25 wrote:
2psytonmes > Yes.

I'll let you know when I'm back And I will try not to flip..

and try to get you iPod back!!

Btw: i did pass on your hello to the Cashmere dood!           We were born naked & grow up to become wicked.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - 180 bpm+
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance