First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

152bpm

jaramogi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Aug 10, 2006 18:21
lol, why you'r wasting your time here with arguing which music is better?!?! you need to understand that you can't compare diffffferent styles, and there is crap in any genre outhere!

but yeah, some ppl never will get it, so go on bitching           }-->MaLiCe in WoNdErLaNd<--{

http://www.facebook.com/malice.in.wonderland.psy
http://soundcloud.com/malice-in-wonderland
http://maliceinwonderland.bandcamp.com/
mquirk1
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Aug 11, 2006 10:11
^

I just thought the comment "all fast psytrance is crap and made by amateurs" pretty stupid, but whatever.
KakoOlalaJwal
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  116
Posted : Aug 11, 2006 11:03
Quote:

On 2006-08-01 12:52, Pavel wrote:
Some people need the constant aural pressure on 150BPM to be satisfied. I was like that 8 years ago.

As long as there is an alternative stage in parties where I can dig my gentle dirty soft philthy slow naughty vibrations, you can all go on enjoying, producing, mixing, singing machine gun music if it's making your nights, it's all fine for me ! I might spend a few minutes with you, for the fun, drinking a beer and smoking a cigarette, and then go back digging in the 2nd floor !!

"Get your dose of BoOgie !"

http://www.bunkum-records.com
http://www.myspace.com/zekakoo
Acidhive
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Aug 11, 2006 11:44
152bpm is far too fast for good psychedelic music. Most psytracks at that speed suck anyhow, so if you dig speedy beatmusic go listen to hardcore, or even better: terror. That's a subgenre of hardcore folks.. 170bpm and up Most of those tracks sound like noise anyway, but if you're into fast, check it out. If I want to get my harder kicks I turn to extreme metal nowadays. It's far better.

As for psytrance: progressive all the way. Full-on is boring the piss out of me these days, it all sounds like the copy from the copy. Dark psytrance is exactly the same too. After an initially pretty good start most acts sound like a copy from either Paranoize, Azax Syndrome or Kindzadza. (Ofcourse, there are exceptions, but they're so few nowadays it's hardly noticeable).
          "Subconscious unravels at the point of death, and all time it has known erupts into a moment. As death extinguishes us, so we become it."

[Esoteric: Subconscious Dissolution Into The Continuum]
offthenutboom
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Aug 11, 2006 18:36
Acidhive I used to listen to 160bpm trance in the part. And ppl loved it and it was very psychedelic... what is the problem Mr. Marshall. I have stop putting limits to the artists' work. Let them experiment, because if not the whole genre will end up sounding all the same.
Pavel
Troll

Started Topics :  312
Posted : Aug 11, 2006 19:48
Quote:

On 2006-08-11 18:36, offthenutboom wrote:
Let them experiment, because if not the whole genre will end up sounding all the same.

Too late.           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
offthenutboom
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Aug 11, 2006 21:09
Quote:

On 2006-08-11 19:48, Pavel wrote:
Quote:

Let them experiment, because if not the whole genre will end up sounding all the same.

Too late.

I do not think so. There is a lot of talent in every aspect of the experience making original music, art, philosophy... creating an interesting experience.
Pavel
Troll

Started Topics :  312
Posted : Aug 11, 2006 21:54
Quote:

On 2006-08-11 21:09, offthenutboom wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-08-11 19:48, Pavel wrote:
Quote:

Too late.

I do not think so. There is a lot of talent in every aspect of the experience making original music, art, philosophy... creating an interesting experience.

People continue to make original music but the tolerance for it from the label's and perhaps the crowd's side has lowered. I keep hearing wonderful music from my friends that will never get released just because it's not in the right BPM/bassline/snare frame. Which sucks.           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
Nathan
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  301
Posted : Aug 11, 2006 21:58
152 Is a good music for hamsters wile they running in their cage.           -=The Meaning Of Life Is To Give Life A Meaning=
time traveller
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  47
Posted : Aug 12, 2006 19:42
Quote:

On 2006-06-21 21:54, Mistress of Evil wrote:
my favorite track right now is 170 bpm and psychedelic as ever...
i like high bpms, not all the time of course, but i seem to vibrate at a really fast bpm

Thats standdard harcdcore bpm vergin on speedcore ..
Tula

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 20, 2006 12:40
Quote:

On 2006-06-20 15:12, Stregone wrote:
Hello there, I wanted to post because I see & hear more and more producers doing tracks on more then 152 bpm....

I mean if you work in a good way you don't need to go as faster as that, I like very much night time and very psy stuff, but I don't like a lots of the "shit" is coming out on those day, too fast, too noisy... is not hardcore is just bad.

There are artist who does incredible music and they do it at 146-152 without the need to go faster, because the equation:
faster = better
doesn't work

Just my opinion

man did u hear gaber ....it's terrible ...when u overhear that 152...bpm is music 4 your ears           LIFE Is Just The Choice Between FEAR and LOVE.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1fDq9LnzFk
Stregone
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Aug 20, 2006 15:44
Lol I camed back from my vacations and saw all those replys

When I started the discussion, I didn't wanted to do the BPM POLICE, I just wanted to make a discussion on the search of the speed in the night time music...

Because I like what is called dark, psy or else, I wanted to say to label managers and to the artists, don't go faster but go better, I see a lots of shit produced and selled on compilation( more than in artists cd, which are often better then va, or at least more original, but not always)...

What I would like to see is more selection and less release, is the equation quality>>>>>>quantity

It is not because somebody has tryed something new por experimented that that thing should 100% good...

Anyway as I told I'm here in the forum to argue not to do the police, anybody can do whatever he wants!
Kane
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Sep 23, 2006 07:25
152 is mind numbingly fast paced..and I find dark to usually be more on the 140-145 side..
148+ = I'm not interested..
Hex Osirus
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Sep 23, 2006 21:33
All those people here completely sick of the killa dark movement if u want to listen to some completely fresh and unique music for the darker hours my only advice can be for u to have a lissen to the new
Odd Harmonic album S.S. Porta Ambience
Ha! if its some intelligent rythms and weird time signatures u wanted u gotit
Hope u dont get 2 afraid
          http://soundcloud.com/seer
psyrexian

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 23, 2006 21:40
When this dark mechanical violence on 152 + are going to sound good as Hallucinogen-Space Pussy then go up
with bpm until it is kick bass and random squeling i am not interested!           LIFE IS GOOD ON TRANCE!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - 152bpm
← Prev Page
4 5 6 7 8 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance