Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum  Forum  Trance - 152bpm
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

152bpm

DETOX
Moderator

Started Topics :  284
Posts :  6194
Posted : Jun 21, 2006 21:57
Wow so Nabi Records with the world wide famous Datakult and Baphomet Engine are going to open our eyes and mind and soul and make us enjoy the true meaning of trance under this ultra high amazing production release.

Thanks a lot Dennis for sharing this great link with me.

Sorry for all the people that will miss the great opportunity of listening to this marvellous cd since Wirikuta cant sell more than 300 copies of any title.

Owing money to 90% of the planet doesnt help a lot in promotion and distribution i guess.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
colon


Started Topics :  1
Posts :  58
Posted : Jun 21, 2006 22:43
sarcasm makes baby jesus cry
Shaqattack
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  71
Posts :  1381
Posted : Jun 21, 2006 23:15
Quote:

On 2006-06-21 22:43, colon wrote:
sarcasm makes baby jesus cry



hehehhe

detox...u got ur answer from that post of dennis..psytrance is dead man...           Why Worry?? BE.........HIPPIE
DETOX
Moderator

Started Topics :  284
Posts :  6194
Posted : Jun 22, 2006 00:19
Some people are trying to kill it for their own good and profit but i would say that the whole thing is not dead yet.

More like in a coma situation.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
colon


Started Topics :  1
Posts :  58
Posted : Jun 22, 2006 00:20
since psytrance is dead, we need to invent a new genre with a new name - any suggestions?
David(KIVA)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  36
Posts :  487
Posted : Jun 22, 2006 01:54
no cus hardcore already has a name and trance cant use that one. 152? 170?????? whoa!!! the youth of today... geesh           http://soundcloud.com/djkiva
l337
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posts :  817
Posted : Jun 22, 2006 13:37
i think it is very easy to make drum and bass with a few psy squelches...

there we go fast music excess of 170 bpm ....

big deal
chong

Started Topics :  0
Posts :  227
Posted : Jun 22, 2006 13:57
people make fast music because they have no skills to make real music...
when u work at 150 bpm, there is not much room left for intelligent percussion pattern , no rooms for sounds, it makes the job really easier(not to make a good tune but at least to make one)the more bpm, the less creative...simple as that
There is not even any room left for a fat kick or a fat bassline...it's all tiny and fast and ridiculous...there is not time for the sub frequencies to come through...
i'd rather recommend some real hardcore such as manu le malin (some real studio work for a change...) if u like fast bpm and dark atmosphere (real one) instead of all that crappy joke made out of trance
DETOX
Moderator

Started Topics :  284
Posts :  6194
Posted : Jun 22, 2006 14:18
Phew i thought i was the only one that found this 'dark psy trance' thing a joke.

Nice to see i am not alone.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
l337
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posts :  817
Posted : Jun 22, 2006 15:25
Quote:

On 2006-06-22 13:57, chong wrote:
people make fast music because they have no skills to make real music...
when u work at 150 bpm, there is not much room left for intelligent percussion pattern , no rooms for sounds, it makes the job really easier(not to make a good tune but at least to make one)the more bpm, the less creative...simple as that
There is not even any room left for a fat kick or a fat bassline...it's all tiny and fast and ridiculous...there is not time for the sub frequencies to come through...
i'd rather recommend some real hardcore such as manu le malin (some real studio work for a change...) if u like fast bpm and dark atmosphere (real one) instead of all that crappy joke made out of trance



its actually much harder to make music at higher bpm's,,.....

if you have ever tried you would know...

it can be done if you are skiled...and it can sound good....check any good drum and bass.....

dont be too quick to bash it....i do howver agree that for psy it is a bit inappropriate

my other comment is,.,.,just because its fast doesnt mean its suppose to be super dark or awesome for that matter
chong

Started Topics :  0
Posts :  227
Posted : Jun 22, 2006 15:32
sure, i was talking about high bpm in trance
drum 'n bass is another matter, because it's based on rythm percussion while high bpm trance has almost no percussion work at all, it'all straight and shitty...you can forget about any types of grooves with high bpm trance
but one thing for sure, it ain't harder to work in high bpm
phobium
Phobium

Started Topics :  14
Posts :  718
Posted : Jun 22, 2006 16:55
Quote:

On 2006-06-22 13:57, chong wrote:
people make fast music because they have no skills to make real music...
when u work at 150 bpm, there is not much room left for intelligent percussion pattern , no rooms for sounds, it makes the job really easier(not to make a good tune but at least to make one)the more bpm, the less creative...simple as that
There is not even any room left for a fat kick or a fat bassline...it's all tiny and fast and ridiculous...there is not time for the sub frequencies to come through...


Tell that to the people who made goa trance ten years ago in 150-160 bpm.

Why is this BPM thing such a big deal?
And where are the "144 and below, to slow!??!?!" threads ...?

Just call the BPM police and get over it.           ________________________
www.phobium.net
http://phobium.bandcamp.com/
________________________
aje
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  99
Posts :  1145
Posted : Jun 22, 2006 17:04
i guess its all a matter of taste. IMHO all music above 135bpm is painful, and i like to keep it below 130.

But im getting old, when I was 15 i listened to Happy Hardcore at 160 bpm, then at 17 I liked Goatrance at around 140-145, then at 20 minimal trance at 140 bpm, then for a long time 135 was my "perfect bpm", and now at 26 im at 125-130 bpm.

And in 5 years ill be listening only to chill-out, probably           Check out my album: http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music/gay-satanic-hippie-tiefenrausch
chong

Started Topics :  0
Posts :  227
Posted : Jun 22, 2006 17:11
Quote:

On 2006-06-22 16:55, phobium wrote:

Why is this BPM thing such a big deal?




because trance is based on repetitive 4/4 kicks ...the higher the bpm, the less room you have to create music between those kicks, simple & obvious
phobium
Phobium

Started Topics :  14
Posts :  718
Posted : Jun 22, 2006 17:16
Quote:

On 2006-06-22 17:11, chong wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-06-22 16:55, phobium wrote:

Why is this BPM thing such a big deal?




because trance is based on repetitive 4/4 kicks ...the higher the bpm, the less room you have to create music between those kicks, simple & obvious


It's not that simple and obvious, it's a matter of taste. I understand your point if we're talking about a 20 bpm difference, but is the difference between 148 and 152 really that great?           ________________________
www.phobium.net
http://phobium.bandcamp.com/
________________________
Trance Forum  Forum  Trance - 152bpm
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon


Copyright © 1997-2018 IsraTrance