Author

Yet another 432hz thread

Taisto
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Oct 29, 2013 15:44
Quote:

On 2013-10-29 08:57, TimeTraveller wrote:
having growed almost 2 decades plants I can definetly tell you that plants react highly on different (music) vibes. Some of my personal recipes though.

Very good, respect! Plats are very sensitive guys, they can sense when you are near them and send/receive message's to/from their buddies next to them, they react all kind of signs, smell, voice/audio, touching..

I'm at university now for learn more of these wonderful guys called plants.. I started as a hobbyist maybe eight years ago and my studies around four years ago, but now it got quite interesting lately, i would say..

Soon my friend's start keeping me very weird if not already! Especially when they see me talking for just born baby leafs

No can do..
          - - - - -
- - - -
- -
-
daark
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  58
Posted : Oct 31, 2013 12:32
So thats exactly what i said . . .
why not try http://www.gizapyramid.com/BIO-Howard.htm 440hz the pyramids chamber resonance and much more. Or the resonance of the Sirius star . Or maybe put radio recordings from space . sure why not.

so whatever u do is good i just say there is much beyond 432hz and this is not special at all . So its not inovation to me just another something. A very simple one. Still a good one .

I just think maybe its good for this track but not for that track or this melody and not that melody. It is as special as adding white noise
Or silence Its all special . And mathematicaly/physicaly interesting.Now whats left is to make it Musicaly Interesting
So yeah go 432hz just make it interesting
your not gonna play a single sinus on a 432hz . Or just brain entrainment to reach 432hz.
Still as a rational person its just another frequency could be a magic one but just another magic one .           http://soundcloud.com/magimix-1/chilling-forest-whispers
Wierd shit happens :)
daark
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Oct 31, 2013 12:35
Go with the frequency of atlantis which is 440hz they are our creators fish people from space           http://soundcloud.com/magimix-1/chilling-forest-whispers
daark
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Oct 31, 2013 12:46
i can bet on a million dollars that 90% can't tell the difference if you don't tell them there is one during the party so make sure to remind everybody they are on 432hz.

we are not plants we don't give any... we have much stronger defense mechanisms.           http://soundcloud.com/magimix-1/chilling-forest-whispers
frisbeehead
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  10
Posted : Nov 3, 2013 02:17
Quote:

On 2013-10-31 12:46, daark wrote:
i can bet on a million dollars that 90% can't tell the difference if you don't tell them there is one during the party so make sure to remind everybody they are on 432hz.

we are not plants we don't give any... we have much stronger defense mechanisms.

Double the bet!

Turn on (your synthesizer), Tune in (to 432Hz), Drop out (into cosmic flight) XD
faxinadu
Faxi Nadu / Elmooht

Started Topics :  282
Posted : Nov 3, 2013 02:46
duuuuuuuuuuude

frequency of cats pur squared minus 50hz wall hum multiplied by the day of the month your wife has her period, angeled x degrees towards the middle finger           
The Way Back
https://faxinadu.bandcamp.com/album/the-way-back
woodster77
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  119
Posted : Nov 3, 2013 11:40
when i saw 423hz i thought "OH LFO's"

but sadly dissapointed           Â°Â°Â°ACTS 4:12°°°°
Taisto
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Nov 3, 2013 11:50
Quote:

On 2013-10-31 12:46, daark wrote:

we are not plants we don't give any... we have much stronger defense mechanisms.

This is already off from the topic, but the truth is;

Without plants there is no human, but without human there is still the plants.

- - - - -
- - - -
- -
-
Taisto
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Nov 3, 2013 13:31
So, i think plants don't give a s***, but you should.           - - - - -
- - - -
- -
-
TimeTraveller
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  80
Posted : Nov 3, 2013 14:20
after tons of boring repetitive ones this thread was finaly an interesting and had potential untill the one sided ones had decided to spam it down because they can't get others point of view and this kind of exchange of infos. Let's enjoy their blabla with a popcorn and let them their so funny fun Nothing new that good threads in isra get closed at some point or get changed into offtopic territory           https://soundcloud.com/shivagarden
frisbeehead
IsraTrance Junior Member
Posted : Nov 3, 2013 15:38
Quote:

On 2013-11-03 11:40, woodster77 wrote:

but sadly dissapointed

off topic:

ACE's Lfo's can reach those frequencies and even higher!

so look no further... there's a range of sounds only possible with lfos that go into audio range territory, and it's certainly worth experimenting with that!

so I tried some other tunnings like suggested here by some and didn't like it so much. while this 432Hz thing is barely unoticeable, but certainly provides a slightly more laid back feeling, along with a tiny bit more of bass, certainly enjoyable if it's your music.

that's the point most people don't realize, I guess. it's one thing to listen to some bounced down mixes to spot the differences, it's quite another to tune the instruments yourself and listen. just like a few cents on an oscillator can make all the difference.

the theramine was cool in that you couldn't possibly find any steped tones unless your arm and hand had the precision of an industrial robot, all you could do was listen and feel the sound. no tunned pitch, no scales, just an organic sound moving along...

what I mean is: where there's a lot of pitch modulation going on, and if we're talking legato (let alone portamento) leads, the pitch information is obtainable more in the relationship between the notes rather then a precise reading of the pitch anyways (for those of us who can detect pitch by ear, of course).

most psytrance has a lot of this weird kind of leads with all sorts of modulation going on. we seem to forget that even some filter modulation can trick the ear into earing another pitch or just not being able to tell one...

even with all of this going on, what we can tell imediately is when there's a change in scale. we can tell the difference between the feeling in a major or minor scale, or a blues one...

little differences are more of a personal and intimate thing: but it is very real when you're tweaking the envelopes even by just a few "ms". we know that no one would throw a beer on us if we somehow made that env amount knob just 1% more to the right, but we tune it anyways to our liking...

PoM
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  162
Posted : Nov 3, 2013 16:05
Quote:

On 2013-11-03 15:38, frisbeehead wrote:
Quote:

On 2013-11-03 11:40, woodster77 wrote:

but sadly dissapointed

off topic:

ACE's Lfo's can reach those frequencies and even higher!

so look no further... there's a range of sounds only possible with lfos that go into audio range territory, and it's certainly worth experimenting with that!

fm mate ! lfo in audiorange are like "standar oscillators"
frisbeehead
IsraTrance Junior Member
Posted : Nov 3, 2013 17:43
yep, but with the added benefit of modulating its rate from lfo range into audio frequency range... (most common oscillators don't go as low, most lfos don't get as high...) gradually going from lfo>pitch mod into fm frenzy and then back is a very cool sound, not possible in a lot of synths. I really like that! specially when you can select the lfos as fm sources, just like you do on waldorf stuff, pretty cool! one of the things where the Virus falls short...

daark
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Nov 4, 2013 19:50
Quote:

On 2013-11-03 14:20, TimeTraveller wrote:
after tons of boring repetitive ones this thread was finaly an interesting and had potential untill the one sided ones had decided to spam it down because they can't get others point of view and this kind of exchange of infos. Let's enjoy their blabla with a popcorn and let them their so funny fun Nothing new that good threads in isra get closed at some point or get changed into offtopic territory

I accept your views even if i think you are wrong
So if you won't tell anyone about the change
they will not know ...Will it still have an impact ?Will people still think your music is more right if you will not tell them ?

BTW before you go in to defense i think 432hz is a unique and interesting tuning and could be nice to check it out and experiment with and you must do it ...its good trust me

And it leads me to this :

I guess somewhere it has to do more with the psyche then the earths frequency multiplied eventualy reaching 432hz ...
SOOOO after abit of reading i discovered(again) its a consonant tuning.
Which leads me to this :
The ratios are the ones that made an impact on your brain to feel like its "right" or wrong but it said "i don't care" to me .
And this Enlightened me about the resemblance of music and a rorchach painting . Its how people percieve the sound as happy major or a sad minor or a perfect fifth etc. It suggests for you to percieve the message. Each person gets the same message but responds to it slightly differrent. Like plants respond to a frequency + the ego .
Which leads me to this : it all makes sense to me now and is all connected together. atleast to me

I wonder which frequency can give you that blast of chemicals in your system?

In my theory none particular or all freqencies. Its probably that sudden grasp of something very interesting happening or very emotional and pleaseant to your ear or a very loud absolute catharsis and that's breaking loose.The emotions that it makes you feel and set free like a therapy or meditation.
Emotion = chemicals. You reach the emotion you tell the brain to blast chemicals.

Which leads me to this

Art = Energy

(Tapped and channeled )

It all makes sense sorry i've been so skeptical
          http://soundcloud.com/magimix-1/chilling-forest-whispers
B-recluse
IsraTrance Full Member
Started Topics :  147
Posted : Nov 4, 2013 22:07
gonna try out and see ! sounds interesting

Trance Forum » » Forum  Production & Music Making - Yet another 432hz thread