Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Yet another 432hz thread

B-recluse
IsraTrance Full Member
Started Topics :  147
Posted : Nov 4, 2013 22:09
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHRxySynpNg
by the way for the people here a tutorial how to tune your vst 's nothing is a secret
TimeTraveller
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  80
Posted : Nov 5, 2013 01:13
Quote:

On 2013-11-04 19:50, daark wrote:
Quote:

On 2013-11-03 14:20, TimeTraveller wrote:
after tons of boring repetitive ones this thread was finaly an interesting and had potential untill the one sided ones had decided to spam it down because they can't get others point of view and this kind of exchange of infos. Let's enjoy their blabla with a popcorn and let them their so funny fun Nothing new that good threads in isra get closed at some point or get changed into offtopic territory

I accept your views even if i think you are wrong
So if you won't tell anyone about the change
they will not know ...Will it still have an impact ?Will people still think your music is more right if you will not tell them ?

BTW before you go in to defense i think 432hz is a unique and interesting tuning and could be nice to check it out and experiment with and you must do it ...its good trust me

And it leads me to this :

I guess somewhere it has to do more with the psyche then the earths frequency multiplied eventualy reaching 432hz ...
SOOOO after abit of reading i discovered(again) its a consonant tuning.
Which leads me to this :
The ratios are the ones that made an impact on your brain to feel like its "right" or wrong but it said "i don't care" to me .
And this Enlightened me about the resemblance of music and a rorchach painting . Its how people percieve the sound as happy major or a sad minor or a perfect fifth etc. It suggests for you to percieve the message. Each person gets the same message but responds to it slightly differrent. Like plants respond to a frequency + the ego .
Which leads me to this : it all makes sense to me now and is all connected together. atleast to me

I wonder which frequency can give you that blast of chemicals in your system?

In my theory none particular or all freqencies. Its probably that sudden grasp of something very interesting happening or very emotional and pleaseant to your ear or a very loud absolute catharsis and that's breaking loose.The emotions that it makes you feel and set free like a therapy or meditation.
Emotion = chemicals. You reach the emotion you tell the brain to blast chemicals.

Which leads me to this

Art = Energy

(Tapped and channeled )

It all makes sense sorry i've been so skeptical

heya, I nevers said this is right or wrong. Also nobody else here in this thread did so.. Also me never said anything about cosmic ilumination etc blabla stuff.
I just said that plants react to music, and to sweet beautyful music they grow better they feel they become like happy, to 'negative' music they react too.. you can see it. That is indeed interesting since they are alive.
The water experiments tell a lot, I said it too.
And besides that it is interesting to listen to JOhn Lennons imagine in temporary tuning.. well it sound so diffrent like absolutely strange.. while 432 tuning - the original - sounds so nicely and right, atleast for this tune..
this are my views that lead me to own conclsion that it's not wrong to tune if somebody got the wish to do so. NOthing wrong with it, nobody get hurt by this.No need to insult etc. NOthing more.. I am on the psytrance production level, where it does not count that much. When I'm satisfied at some point I might use the 432 tuning as some new challenge to make something 'better' in my opinion and for my personal works. That is all bro. Peace
          https://soundcloud.com/shivagarden
B-recluse
IsraTrance Full Member
Started Topics :  147
Posted : Nov 5, 2013 12:34
yeah its also a freq what is using for chakra's ,also 5.28 hz is a freq what is a universal freq tone !
Colin OOOD

Started Topics :  95
Posted : Nov 7, 2013 00:32
Aaaaah freq out!           Mastering - http://mastering.OOOD.net :: www.is.gd/mastering
OOOD 5th album 'You Think You Are' - www.is.gd/tobuyoood :: www.OOOD.net
www.facebook.com/OOOD.music :: www.soundcloud.com/oood
Contact for bookings/mastering - colin@oood.net
Suloo
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  87
Posted : Nov 7, 2013 00:36
i heard it doesn`t sound that good           -------......-------...-..-..-..-.-.-.-.-
woodster77
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  119
Posted : Nov 7, 2013 17:18
Quote:

On 2013-11-07 00:32, Colin OOOD wrote:
Aaaaah freq out!

lol           Â°Â°Â°ACTS 4:12°°°°
TimeTraveller
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Nov 10, 2013 21:32
ok, after a bit of tuning imo it does only sense with static elements like kick, hat etc.Things that stay often untouched or untousched for the most of time and won't get further manipulated with filter or other effects. Even a small boost on the resonance can mean an octave above your lets say A of 434 Hz and than something with 800.. Electronic music lives from micro detailed changes and this means a constant change to the pitch in the very most cases. Still it does make sense to have it in mind and tune as most as possible if someone got that vision and wish for it. It just is impossible to have the whole track in one tuning (no matter which).
          https://soundcloud.com/shivagarden
Taisto
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Nov 11, 2013 08:34
Yeah, electronic music is nothing but tuning, all the time. You dont have pretuned instruments in your hands like full classical orchestra. You have to make your own instruments, tune them right, mix them right, and sometimes even master them (right).

I still dont get the people who dont get the idea of electronic music by creating your own orchestra including all the instruments and their tuning. This so called 432 is only part of that huge process.. Dont be so narrow-minded human beigns           - - - - -
- - - -
- -
-
frisbeehead
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  10
Posted : Nov 11, 2013 22:09
Quote:

On 2013-11-10 21:32, TimeTraveller wrote:
ok, after a bit of tuning imo it does only sense with static elements like kick, hat etc.Things that stay often untouched or untousched for the most of time and won't get further manipulated with filter or other effects. Even a small boost on the resonance can mean an octave above your lets say A of 434 Hz and than something with 800.. Electronic music lives from micro detailed changes and this means a constant change to the pitch in the very most cases. Still it does make sense to have it in mind and tune as most as possible if someone got that vision and wish for it. It just is impossible to have the whole track in one tuning (no matter which).

it's not impossible. if you grab an instrument and tune it do 432Hz and you build a song with that tunning, that's it! agree that whenever there's pitch modulation going, it's practicly impossible - even to trained ears - to read the notes as they would on more "traditional" music.

not so sure about filtering, since you can pretty much filter out the fundamental and you can still tell a given tone based on the harmonics and their relative volume, right? of course this isn't true with more (often used) wacky modulation of the filters.

but there's certainly a lot going on a psytrance track that isn't even remotely related to notes, semitones or scales. this is like buchla style synths vs moog style all over again. whenever there's tonal stuff, like melodies, this little differences, even in tunning do produce a difference. if you're just going for wild pitch and filter and pan and what not sounds, then why even bother with this stuff? true that!

if you're using a theramin you wouldn't try to play it on C minor either, since it just goes all over the place and doesn't go there in steps, but in a fluid, organic kind of way...

glad there's modular stuff coming back and more daring approaches to sound design and music making, where even randomness is a factor - and nothing wrong about it unless you decide so...

but yeah, think it's entirely possible to write EDM music with a tunning of choice, granted to a big part of the sounds it will be irrelevant pretty much like it would be irrelevant for Pollock to mix colours before throwing them at the canvas kind of thing, if that even makes sense.
TimeTraveller
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Nov 15, 2013 06:52
interesting read ^. I find it very interesting the whole 432 tunning in temporary music. Already changed it in Logic but at that time I'm more into mic recordings, but will use it or deepen my mind on that territory.           https://soundcloud.com/shivagarden
Ancient Alien
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  52
Posted : Nov 29, 2013 02:27
well i tried it, i putted my nord lead on 432 and made a track...

it defintly sounds different but not good, dosent fit on Goa scale, maybe on major scales, but defntly i lost a very well builded track with it.....           https://soundcloud.com/ancientaliengoa

Goa for life
frisbeehead
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  10
Posted : Nov 29, 2013 03:01
Quote:

On 2013-11-29 02:27, Ancient Alien wrote:

it defintly sounds different but not good, dosent fit on Goa scale, maybe on major scales, but defntly i lost a very well builded track with it.....

are you sure? it's just 8Hz down in tunning! can we hear it m8?

what scale are you talking about? phrygian mode or something? (think it's one of the things most used in Goa, no?)
Ancient Alien
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  52
Posted : Nov 30, 2013 04:50
Quote:

On 2013-11-29 03:01, frisbeehead wrote:
Quote:

On 2013-11-29 02:27, Ancient Alien wrote:

it defintly sounds different but not good, dosent fit on Goa scale, maybe on major scales, but defntly i lost a very well builded track with it.....

are you sure? it's just 8Hz down in tunning! can we hear it m8?

what scale are you talking about? phrygian mode or something? (think it's one of the things most used in Goa, no?)

phryigian bro....my track sounds really weird, like theres no feeling, and the synths leads,pads,bass is very good..........its sounds like too "clean", it dosent have melodic weight....weird....weird...           https://soundcloud.com/ancientaliengoa

Goa for life
ansolas
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  108
Posted : Dec 5, 2013 16:36
If you want to be totally in tune you should also consider to use the matching root note according to the song BPM or way around.

BPM TO Hz
=======
Here an example hot to determine the tuning for 120BPM

120 Beats per Minute (BPM)
are equal to:
7200 Beats per seconds (Hz)

120 * 60

got it ?

Since 7200 Hz is quite high for a root note you could shift its octave by dividing it through 2.

7200 / 2 = 3600
3600 / 2 = 1800
1800 / 2 = 900
900 / 2 = 450
450 / 2 = 225
225 / 2 = 112,5
112,5 / 2 = 56,25
56,25 / 2 = 28,13

Now that we know the octave analogues Frequencies, we can determine the nearest Notes using a Frequency to musical note converter:
e.g: http://www.sengpielaudio.com/calculator-centsratio.htm

As you can see 450 Hz would be:
A4 + 38.90cents.
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Hz TO BPM
=======
If you now like to determine the matching BPM for the 432Hz Tuning you simply have to reverse the process as outlined below.

432 Hz (Beats per seconds)
are equal to:
7,2 Beats per Minute (BPM)

432 / 60

since 7,2 BPM is quite slow for modern Dance Music we are going to shift its speed by by applying the law of active again but these times in the different direction, therefore by multiplying with 2:

7,2 * 2 = 14,4
14,4 * 2 = 28,8
28,8 * 2 = 57,6
57,6 * 2 = 115,2
115,2 * 2 = 230,4

The latter calculation reveals that the most harmonious Speed for 432Hz based music would be 115,2 BPM

But there are certainly other harmonic relations between Speed and Tone such as the Fifth, Forth.

Why is the relation between Speed and tine important ?
Imagine you base Tone as a BIG sine wave.
If you tune that Tone to the octave analog BPM, the Kick will come 100% on the Zero crossing of you root tone.

got it ?

Keep making music, to much calculations are less good either, sometime your ear is the best tuning instrument.
Happy tweaking

AnSolas

http://facebook.com/ansolas
http://ansolas.bandcamp.com/music
http://myspace.com/ansolas
http://soundcloud.com/ansolas
http://ansolas.de
snowdogg
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Dec 5, 2013 20:51
hola! whaa 7 pages! i cant read all of this theres too many deep personal opinions/speculations, nothing concrete..

väldigt skumt...

id re tune my guitar because the range is limited by the 6 strings, not my DAW because its range is infinite.. duh

and if i play a scale 8hz down then usual it would sound right but slightly lower (perceivably? no) in pitch because the notes relationships are still the same!

more likely to fuck with djs than anything else (if they can tell the difference)

Trance Forum » » Forum  Production & Music Making - Yet another 432hz thread
← Prev Page
5 6 7 8 9 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance