Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum  Forum  Trance - Yellow Sunshine Explosion stuff
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Yellow Sunshine Explosion stuff

Acidhive
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  76
Posts :  2014
Posted : Apr 28, 2005 23:22
So you're saying that when a cover is bad and the music on the album is very good, you still wouldn't buy it because you thought the cover artwork sucked? Hmmm still sounds strange to me.           "Subconscious unravels at the point of death, and all time it has known erupts into a moment. As death extinguishes us, so we become it."

[Esoteric: Subconscious Dissolution Into The Continuum]
EYB
Noized

Started Topics :  111
Posts :  2849
Posted : Apr 28, 2005 23:38
Quote:

On 2005-04-28 23:22, Acidhive wrote:
So you're saying that when a cover is bad and the music on the album is very good, you still wouldn't buy it because you thought the cover artwork sucked? Hmmm still sounds strange to me.




Not always, but if the cover as ugly as this one i think i wouldn't buy it.
There had to be the best tracks i know on the album then i would buy it, maybe.            Signature
Ron Lyner
Ron Lyner

Started Topics :  21
Posts :  685
Posted : Apr 30, 2005 12:57
eyb...
we'r here for the music not for the graphics aren't we?
you miss alot of good music because of this..           http://www.o-zen.com/art/ranal
-------------------------------------
You wanna dance?!...I know a tune...its called stick and CUT!!
V.L
Dot Kite
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posts :  431
Posted : Apr 30, 2005 13:03
Quote:

On 2005-04-30 12:57, Ron Lyner wrote:
eyb...
we'r here for the music not for the graphics aren't we?
you miss alot of good music because of this..




If you buy a CD, you buy a product. This means that you buy the Music + the Cover + extras (Unfortunately, not many labels provide extras)....

If you want only the music...then is better to purchase the music by e-tailers...

enjoy
Tms
olivier
Side-A

Started Topics :  40
Posts :  1303
Posted : Mar 12, 2008 15:02
Yellow sunshine my ass is a fucking bunch of thieves...
I did everything, already sent mails many times, posted my concerns about them on forums, everything has been done...
I remember those dudes from millenium/YSE coming on isratrance to answers to the topics where their shit where put in front of their face, and still them and their bunch of isratrance friends/supporters where claiming how professional they were and how nice people and and how it is not nice to tell lies about people that work for labels blablablablabla.... FUCKING BUNCH OF LIARS

So it's been MORE THAN A YEAR AND A HALF AFTER THE RELEASE DATE, and still never got any answers to my mail not talking about any possibility to received any kind of money...
of course it is obvious that a year and a half after the release date, I won't get a single penny on that neither I will get any answers nor explications from that bunch of lying and stealing mofo's

check this lousy and shitty compil, as every single one this fake crap label released http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/yse/yse2cd115.html
so well yeah... you all at millenium/ysfake are for sure serious and trustable person... suck my ass
Xolvexs
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  241
Posts :  2848
Posted : Mar 12, 2008 18:02
its funny artists have been complaining about this label for over 5 years now...yet they keep going on and on and on and on and on and on...
          When death comes to your doorstep, make sure you are alive
olivier
Side-A

Started Topics :  40
Posts :  1303
Posted : Mar 13, 2008 00:47
I didn't chose to appear on that cd,one day I saw my name on it while I was browsing psyshop so it was quite surprising.
But indeed,these are already old stories, so , whatever
headyatail2000
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posts :  2304
Posted : Mar 13, 2008 06:07
Quote:

On 2008-03-12 18:02, doughcherry wrote:
its funny artists have been complaining about this label for over 5 years now...yet they keep going on and on and on and on and on and on...




gud point...strange eh if such a big label is like this...           <~< "the best things in life aren't things" - art buchwald >~>
olivier
Side-A

Started Topics :  40
Posts :  1303
Posted : Mar 13, 2008 14:10
strange but true
"big label" ???
come on.... big labels don't re-release tracks from others labels behind their back without paying them... "big label"??? please....
are they still releasing their already released shit btw?
Kemic-Al
Kemic-Al

Started Topics :  12
Posts :  483
Posted : Mar 13, 2008 14:41

big label my ass indeed hehe funny that people still discussing this label !

which is mind you very unimportant if you really like psy trance i would not look for releases there thats for sure hehehe
Mad Purple State
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  39
Posts :  1468
Posted : Mar 13, 2008 15:42
Quote:

On 2008-03-13 00:47, olivier wrote:
I didn't chose to appear on that cd,one day I saw my name on it while I was browsing psyshop so it was quite surprising.
But indeed,these are already old stories, so , whatever




ummm... buddy... shouldnt Silicon Sound be getting the credit for that ... since its his remix of your track? Just asking... dont know how it all works
          No great genius has ever existed without some touch of madness...
olivier
Side-A

Started Topics :  40
Posts :  1303
Posted : Mar 13, 2008 15:53
Motion & Side-A "activated" appears on that fake compil'
it's not a remix but an original track

both this track and Silicon sound's remix are still Groove-zone's legal property and none of these two licenses were ever paid
Mahamudra (Sagiv)
Mahamudra

Started Topics :  5
Posts :  173
Posted : Mar 20, 2008 07:20
Quote:

On 2008-03-12 15:02, olivier wrote:
Yellow sunshine my ass is a fucking bunch of thieves...
I did everything, already sent mails many times, posted my concerns about them on forums, everything has been done...
I remember those dudes from millenium/YSE coming on isratrance to answers to the topics where their shit where put in front of their face, and still them and their bunch of isratrance friends/supporters where claiming how professional they were and how nice people and and how it is not nice to tell lies about people that work for labels blablablablabla.... FUCKING BUNCH OF LIARS

So it's been MORE THAN A YEAR AND A HALF AFTER THE RELEASE DATE, and still never got any answers to my mail not talking about any possibility to received any kind of money...
of course it is obvious that a year and a half after the release date, I won't get a single penny on that neither I will get any answers nor explications from that bunch of lying and stealing mofo's

check this lousy and shitty compil, as every single one this fake crap label released http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/yse/yse2cd115.html
so well yeah... you all at millenium/ysfake are for sure serious and trustable person... suck my ass



I'm not sure mate but i think you should refer your e mail to the label that bought the track in the first place.
and if i'm not mistaken this label gave the O.K to YSE / millenium to rerelease it.
They released like 3 or 4 tracks of ours in their VA's and we got paid for those releases every time. (by the label that bought the tracks that is)
          --------------------------------------------
www.myspace.com/mahamudraaa

www.betarecords.com/mahamudra
--------------------------------------------
Pranarai


Started Topics :  0
Posts :  108
Posted : Mar 20, 2008 14:00
Holy shit, Side A!! That story with YSE sounds like a bunch of big crap, that sucks! I'm sorry to hear that, man.

Not only they utilize the word "goa" as an abusive term all the way (even if their product has nothing to do with goa anymore), but they are stealing tracks without autorization and without to pay the artists?

Shame on them! And then, I am laughing when I'm reading in this topic YSE compilations are important for this business... lol! On the contrary, people, they are plunging down this business
olivier
Side-A

Started Topics :  40
Posts :  1303
Posted : Mar 20, 2008 14:29
Quote:

On 2008-03-20 07:20, Mahamudra (Sagiv) wrote:
I'm not sure mate but i think you should refer your e mail to the label that bought the track in the first place.




Of course that's what we did, Taku from groove-zone kept sending unreturned mails to these guys.
cheers mate
and thanks pranarai !
Trance Forum  Forum  Trance - Yellow Sunshine Explosion stuff
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon


Copyright © 1997-2020 IsraTrance