Author

Xnoize 2005 best of poll - post discussion

Elad
Tsabeat/Sattel Battle

Started Topics :  158
Posted : Jan 3, 2006 21:59
Quote:

On 2006-01-03 21:49, X-NOIZE(Barak Argaman) wrote:

There were no double votes from our PCs under different nicknames!
Only our girlfriends (and no other family member or friend) voted from our computers
since we live together and use the same computer and on top of that

i find it weird.. 15 girlfriend is quite an orgy isnt it

We did tell a lot of people about the poll and were asked by many how they can get involved and vote
and to those people we did explain what is the right procedure to enlist to the forum and to be able to vote.

thats cheating mate.. we want our own forum result.. may be limit that next time as tops for only started 10 topics..

(we are even taking bets about this post of ours being deleted if someone will not like it)

that would be shame.. u realy think someone dont like u.. its just a game.. u cheat got basted end of story.. may be u could even win without that..

make a clean page.. trust the music not the votes.. im sure infected didnt voted once

was great participate
great year evryone
          www.sattelbattle.com
http://yoavweinberg.weebly.com/
EYB
Noized

Started Topics :  111
Posted : Jan 3, 2006 22:00

Peace and love
           Signature
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  506
Posted : Jan 3, 2006 22:19
dear xnoisers -
taking this poll seriously actually means the opposite of what you did. you could have voted seriously for your favorite of the year, but instead you have inflated our user database with people who will never participate in anything here and gave 100% biased results... all of it simply for your own gain?? gain of what? your arrogance is truly amazing... what detox did is his choice, ofcourse you may agree or disagree - but you sure had it coming karma wise...
u guys lost me as artists after your delta rmx fiasco... now u lost me as viewing you as respectable persons in the trance scene i want to be in after this episode.
          "On the other hand, you have different fingers."
http://myspace.com/gadimon
Yuli
Retired

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Jan 3, 2006 22:35
Great thread it definitely became.

I must add that in my personal opinion which comes before I became a music producer etc.. the most important thing in life is to be a good person and respect all beings. Being a super talented artist wont do the trick in the long run if one is a lame human being. Great artist is not only in the art he makes but is in the spirit and the vibe he creates thru himself, in his behaviour on the stage and outside of it.

PS - Eyal Yankovich has a great writing style, that I always admired in my Hommega days and afterwards.           A man with a "master plan" is often a woman
Alex

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jan 3, 2006 23:12
Thanks Detox for all this great work, keep it up for the upcoming years

And well done, if you considered the votes were corrupted the best way was to delete them.
Beartrap Machine
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Jan 3, 2006 23:49
I got a pm from X-noize with the title "Mental notes" . Then the message said:

"please vote for best album http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/76526/forum/1/start/180"

I have never met X-noize and have no idea why the pm'ed ME...

And for some reason my vote was also deleted.
This is what I voted for:

01. Best Album : Xerox& Illumination- XI

02. Best Compilation : Source (Nexus Media)

03. Best CD Single : -------------

04. Best Vinyl : -----------------

05. Best Label : Timecode

06. Best New Label : Apocalypse records

07. Best Track : Absolum- Take Off

08. Best Remixed Track : Psysex-Alien cop (Eskimo rmx)

09. Best Producer : Simon Posford (Hallucinogen/Sphongle)

10. Best New Producer : Phatmatix

11. Best Live Perfomance : Sub6

12. Best DJ : Dimitri Nakov

13. Best Cover/Artwork : Uns2 (Twisted records)

14. Best Festival :------------------

Was it deleted because I left some catagories out?
I did not go to any festivals this year, so voting for one would be useless. None of the music I like was actually released on Vinyl, so why vote for one? Like 2% of all trance still gets released on vinyl anyway. The only cd singles I am aware of that got released this year are the ones the won! I haven't heard one of them anyway so why vote for something I haven't yet heard?

Were my votes deleted because X-Noize pm'ed me? If so, how many people received their pm's?
If all those people's votes were deleted, then the results are obviously gonna be a bit screwed up!

Something fishy is going on here....

Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Posted : Jan 3, 2006 23:52
again..... ALL VOTES WERE DELETED BEFORE POSTING THE RESULTS PER DETOX'S REQUEST...
people, please read before doing this each time...i cant keep explaining this every 5-7 posts.
Beartrap Machine
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jan 3, 2006 23:57
Ok,Ok my bad! Sorry......
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Posted : Jan 3, 2006 23:58
Quote:

On 2006-01-03 23:57, Beartrap Machine wrote:
Ok,Ok my bad! Sorry......

Brain_Storm
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Jan 4, 2006 00:35
WOW guys , I went thru all the posts and felt like i was reading the gossip section of some sleazy news paper, these things have no place in our peacfull(?) community. The greatness of this forum has always been the free speach and non profitable targets so by trying to use the annual "Best of .." survey by some individuals to promote their own goals is wrong!! By doing this the Integrity of the survey is destroyed and so many bad vibes floats to the surface. I hope my post will be the last in this embarrassing topic and we can all forget it ever happened.
P.S.
no matter what side u take in this topic lets all try to make the best of it .
happy new year to all           'I became tuned in on the network of neurological signals and cellular wisdoms that radiate at hundreds of millions per second.'
EYB
Noized

Started Topics :  111
Posted : Jan 4, 2006 01:22
This is getting interesting

Signature
DJ Buju
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  70
Posted : Jan 4, 2006 02:44
Quote:

On 2006-01-03 21:49, X-NOIZE(Barak Argaman) wrote:

So this year we did send a direct link to the poll to everybody we know saying "please vote"
because we are very involved with promoting ourselves

We did tell a lot of people about the poll and were asked by many how they can get involved and vote
and to those people we did explain what is the right procedure to enlist to the forum and to be able to vote.

So all in all, our only "sin" is that we took the poll seriously and pushed it to the knowledge of others
(and by doing so we also managed to recruit new members to expand the forum).

* This is an official reply and not an open discussion. We do not wish to deal with this matter anymore.

This says it all mate. no need to add anything else... you just proven DETOX words in your own words...
And it's a VERY big SIN getting so many unwanted users to join the forum just because you're taking your promtional side of things so sirously IMHO.
And why don't you want to discuss it anymore ?
Oh yes cause this is the official x-noize response..

VERY VERY LAME
m3x1co
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jan 4, 2006 03:42
I think im with Surrender that remix from The Delta was very bad and they lost me after of that and also i dont think was the best album at aaaaaaaaall, but all the people can share his feelings about it but anyway that they (X-Noize) make here is very very lame for shure,

Congrats for the people who win in this 2005
fire_dance

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jan 4, 2006 04:32
Still do not see any _clever_ reason to delete all the votings.. cause apart from winners, for many of us (I'm sure) it's much more interesting to know the answers of many respected users here incl. musicians and label managers.. to have a possibility to compare their votings of different years and so on. And the only answer is smth like "It's not comfy for Detox to recount the votes every time smb's blaming him for cheating". But what's the problem here?? Respected mr Detox could clean out all the unfair votes (I do not like the promotional voting too), and some other people (let's say, w/ a full member status) could count the votes as well - and they could publish their calculations.. and no noteworthy blaming as a result.

"It was his poll".. I'm sorry, gentlemen, but doesn't this "selfish and high ego attitudes" thing start here?..

p.s. the right to vote should be given to members with (let's say) 50 postings and/or 3 months from registrating date - that will cut off almost all the cheaters
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - Xnoize 2005 best of poll - post discussion
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance