First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Xnoize 2005 best of poll - post discussion

aje
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  99
Posted : Jan 3, 2006 17:04
That is soooooooooooooooooo lame from X-Noize, hahahaha, not only does their music suck and they completely raped "As a child....", but they as people seem to suck just as bad their music. Shitty music from shitty people....

Anyways, I
m happy to see so many more or less proggy artists in the top, and great to see D-Nox as best DJ, he truly deserves it after what he did at the VooV this year!           Check out my album: http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music/gay-satanic-hippie-tiefenrausch
odysseus
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jan 3, 2006 17:07
i"ll do
i"ll book them soon .. don"t worry chong           give me darma, take your karma..
AbsolutZero(D.V.M.)
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  199
Posted : Jan 3, 2006 17:09
Can't wait Odysseus           [b]osobuko/b]
http://www.landmark-recordings.com/absolut_zero.html
http://www.myspace.com/absolutzero_or
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dj-AbsolutZero/147091981997578
psychotrop
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : Jan 3, 2006 17:15
i think if it starts to be like this mike, that as the top 10 section doesn't exist no more, to do not continue each year this topic.... it's only a virtual best of, nothing serious and when i see some unconscieness attitudes .. i think it's a shame!

anyway i'm very happy for yannis...
          Psychotrop(Neurobiotic Rec)
www.neurobiotic.com
www.myspace.com/djpsychotrop
www.soundcloud.com/dj-psychotrop
www.facebook.com/psychotropamertume
DETOX

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Jan 3, 2006 17:24
Frank like i said this poll is just pure fun,no promotion no commercialization of the forum,most people understand this but also some others (thankfuly a small minority) do not understand it.

Anyway the results are there for everyone who is interested what a big percentage of the active users of isratrance like and listen at home and in the clubs based on the releases of this year.Whoever is trying to promote himself and be claimed as King of 2005 or Best Killer Artist Ever then sorry but he is looking into the wrong place.

Happy new year by the way mate.

And yes i am also very happy about Jaia too,he fully deserved it for his great work this year.Lets hope that Silicon Sound will also release his album next year and reach place number one           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
odysseus
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jan 3, 2006 17:32
Quote:

On 2006-01-03 17:09, AbsolutZero (Headstick Rec.) wrote:
Can't wait Odysseus

he he
i know absolut!!
x-noize r killaaaaaaa           give me darma, take your karma..
14-year old e-tard
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  11
Posted : Jan 3, 2006 17:46

Congrats to xnoise and their promoters for the entertainment!
Its just a forum. Get a life!
          Me>You
psychotrop
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : Jan 3, 2006 17:58
Quote:

On 2006-01-03 17:24, DETOX wrote:
Frank like i said this poll is just pure fun,no promotion no commercialization of the forum,most people understand this but also some others (thankfuly a small minority) do not understand it.

Anyway the results are there for everyone who is interested what a big percentage of the active users of isratrance like and listen at home and in the clubs based on the releases of this year.Whoever is trying to promote himself and be claimed as King of 2005 or Best Killer Artist Ever then sorry but he is looking into the wrong place.

Happy new year by the way mate.

And yes i am also very happy about Jaia too,he fully deserved it for his great work this year.Lets hope that Silicon Sound will also release his album next year and reach place number one

yes you're right mike..
happy new year too
all the best for 2006           Psychotrop(Neurobiotic Rec)
www.neurobiotic.com
www.myspace.com/djpsychotrop
www.soundcloud.com/dj-psychotrop
www.facebook.com/psychotropamertume
EYB
Noized

Started Topics :  111
Posted : Jan 3, 2006 18:09
Respect to Detox for doing this and spedning time in it

No respect for fakers like XNoize and their lame fan kiddies who fuck around here instead. Maybe u kiddies should setup ur own 'XNoize ass licking' forum and do ur own Best of.            Signature
odysseus
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jan 3, 2006 18:33
personally i didn"t vote their album..
here is my vote!:
Post posted by odysseus in forum Trance in topic Best Of 2005 has been deleted by Arafela.Contact Moderators for any questions.. Post text was :01. Best Album : vibe tribe-melodrama

02. Best Compilation : john 00 fleming -white label-republic

03. Best CD Single : sub6 7th son rmxs

04. Best Vinyl : emok & jokke-more-thomas penton(rmx)

05. Best Label : hommega

06. Best New Label : sintec -germany

07. Best Track : vibe tribe-rearrenged

but don"t make conclusions & write things about fake artists,cause a mistake...
if someone knows a human on earth without a mistake in his life tell him that i allways want to meet jesus!!           give me darma, take your karma..
odysseus
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jan 3, 2006 19:22

happy new year
          give me darma, take your karma..
the mind

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jan 3, 2006 20:10
Can we see some other stats?

How many people voted?
Statistically from what countries ect?

Please?

It would be interesting....
DiMiTry
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  70
Posted : Jan 3, 2006 20:27
so X-Noise were the only fakers? everyone else totally honest, huh? seems hard to believe.

..it's just another party..
Psy_mystic
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Jan 3, 2006 20:45
Quote:

On 2006-01-03 20:27, DiMiTry wrote:
so X-Noise were the only fakers? everyone else totally honest, huh? seems hard to believe.

indeed..           "Detox is for queers"
X-NOIZE(Barak Argaman)
X-Noize

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jan 3, 2006 21:49
We have a lot to say about the misguided conclusions of Detox (with the kind help of surrender)
but first we want to say a big thank you to all the supporters who voted for X-noiZe (no matter in which category).

As much as some people here are trying to present us in a bad way, none of this is true:

There were no double votes from our PCs under different nicknames!
Only our girlfriends (and no other family member or friend) voted from our computers
since we live together and use the same computer and on top of that,
we did not vote in the poll ourselves so that's a closed issue!

In 2004 we were elected as best "Break through" act by the same poll and
this title did us a lot of good and we wanted to be more involved in it this year.

So this year we did send a direct link to the poll to everybody we know saying "please vote"
because we are very involved with promoting ourselves but we did not force anyone
and we did not present it as if it's "vote for X-noiZe or die"...come on!

We did tell a lot of people about the poll and were asked by many how they can get involved and vote
and to those people we did explain what is the right procedure to enlist to the forum and to be able to vote.

So all in all, our only "sin" is that we took the poll seriously and pushed it to the knowledge of others
(and by doing so we also managed to recruit new members to expand the forum).

In our opinion (and many others who have contacted us), banning ALL the X-noiZe votes in ALL categories
is no way to act. They could have deleted the "Double" posts and even the first posts of new users
but banning the whole collective of X-noiZe votes is totally unfair!
Of course that now, with all votes deleted, there is no use to do anything
(we are even taking bets about this post of ours being deleted if someone will not like it)
but we still felt that we have to express our feelings and our opinion on what is with no doubt UNJUST!

* This is an official reply and not an open discussion. We do not wish to deal with this matter anymore.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - Xnoize 2005 best of poll - post discussion
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance