First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Xnoize 2005 best of poll - post discussion

Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  506
Posted : Jan 3, 2006 16:21
regarding xnoise - i can only say that in my honest opinion they win the "lamest artists" category in my book this year. missunderstanding this poll and thinking it's some ego macho contest is quite lame. this poll was intended to be a reflection of our community from real/valid participants of our community. imagine if every artist/label got into this mode of self promotion, this topic will become another one of those inflated promotional topics that we see, detox didnt want that and it was his poll and therefore it was his decisions to do anything and everything (banning xnoise)- isratrance did not intefere. the question for me is why to even do this in the first place? what is there to win here?
          "On the other hand, you have different fingers."
http://myspace.com/gadimon
orange
Fat Data

Started Topics :  154
Posted : Jan 3, 2006 16:24
i think its not a nice thing to spam and force people to vote just because of a crazy feeling someone has to win this poll !! iff this is a real story its good that they are banned from this poll!

and please dont blame some people of they curiosity to find out the reason why someone is banned from this poll an explenation would be the best thing in the first place to avoid these problems and iff greek people are the first to mention these issues its not polite to blame them of being fight and problem starters!!

to sum up i feal it was a wise action to bann x-noise from the poll cos they dont play fair and yes they dig they on grave with this action!! but i would prefer not to delete the votings too but this is how it worked in the first place so why argue about it if someone dont like it dont vote!!

orange           http://www.landmark-recordings.com/
http://soundcloud.com/kymamusic
pr0fane

Started Topics :  418
Posted : Jan 3, 2006 16:27
Shame on the X-NoiZe guys...

I must also say that Liquid Soul, although he makes great music, shouldn't be considered a new artist:
http://www.psyshop.com/shop/Vinyls/izr/izr1ep009.html - released in 2004.           DJ pr0fane (Iboga Records) | Multiphase
www.sunrisesupplies.com | www.iboga.dk | www.soundcloud.com/pr0fane
chong

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jan 3, 2006 16:28
Quote:

On 2006-01-03 16:21, Surrender wrote:
regarding xnoise - i can only say that in my honest opinion they win the "lamest artists" category in my book this year.

i second that !
odysseus
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  99
Posted : Jan 3, 2006 16:34
and how do u know that they didn"t tell u the truth?
i also share my computer sometimes..
why u react like this and delete xnoize?
if i was an artist and iwas addictive in israforum maybe i would do the same..
i would tell my family & friends to vote me..
it not fair at all to delete all the votes..
i watched all the votes and i remember very well that x-noize had a big distance from the second album..much much more than 15 fake votes..
maybe u don"t like it but thats the truth..
check it plz
it would be very nice from u to add again all the votes
be fair,be real..

give me darma, take your karma..
chong

Posted : Jan 3, 2006 16:36
ok man, you are a groupie , we all got it...can u just move on ?
Templar^
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  105
Posted : Jan 3, 2006 16:36
Quote:
X Noise were banned from this poll because a)They created new accounts from their pc in order to vote for themself under different nicknames,when asked whats going on they said 'our familly members and friends just used our pc...',something was obviously going on when around 15 new users appeared with just one post in the forum where they voted X Noise as the best group in most of the poll categories. b)Some users mentioned the fact that X Noise send them PM through this forum and asked them to vote them in the poll as the best group.Thats spamming. c)Some other users mentioned that X Noise contacted them many many times on MSN and asked them repeatedely to vote for them as best group on this poll,thats also spamming and this kind of behaviour doesnt belong to the spirit of this forum.

Boy, this sucks donkey's balls. On the other hand, this is pretty much what I would expect from the "artists" who managed to rape the all time classic "The Delta - As A Child..." with their crappy remix ("X-Noise - Anjuna Beach" anyone?).

Anyhow, congratulations and a cold beer to DETOX for running the whole "best of..." thing and counting all those votes. It was also nice to see two of my favourite albums from 2005 (Shpongle and Jaia) plus Tribal Vision Records, Penta and Wizzy Noise in the winning group. Really strong titles and names here.

... I think that the next "Best Of ... Results" will be full of Twisted Records.           www.ektoplazm.com/2011/panta-deus - download for free Psytrance.pl's 10th anniversary compilation featuring 100% Polish psy-music (goa, prog, dark, full-on, chillout): Artha, Sundial Aeon and many more

www.psytrance.pl - Polish psytrance website
Naughty beatle

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jan 3, 2006 16:39
I don't really understand, i have not cheated in anyway.
DETOX

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Jan 3, 2006 16:42
Profane very good point you got there.

I was trying to see if the guy had any previous releases but for some reason i didnt noticed he had a vinyl out in 2004,i think this release isnt on his discography on his website thats why probably.

Thanks mate for the info.

Freakulizer was fourth in votes so he will take his place i guess           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
odysseus
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jan 3, 2006 16:42
Quote:

On 2006-01-03 16:27, pr0fane wrote:
Shame on the X-NoiZe guys...

noooo
respect
u know this word?
shame on the fake results!!
          give me darma, take your karma..
Jingabé
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Jan 3, 2006 16:44
Hey odysseus, chill-out man. Try not to be so childish as the X-Noise guys. The question is beyond letting some "friends" or "family" using their computer. Sending pm's asking to vote for them or using msn to do the same is pretty lame, don't you think? Accept the results and go on with your life...

Congrats to Detox for the whole work and also congrats to the winners.
odysseus
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jan 3, 2006 16:50
no i don't think..
sorry
if u"ll read my previous post u"ll understand what it would be more fair for me..
enjoy your fake results
cheers          give me darma, take your karma..
DreamVisionMedia
Chromosome/Andromeda

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Jan 3, 2006 16:56
To make sure this never happens again I suggest you all vote on britney spears next year in all categories! I mean..In this way there will eb no fights about changed lists or something... and then we also feel like we win cos we woted for britney so in this way we all win.. now aint that fun?
best new year to all of you and hope it will be a smasher year =)

regards Anders

Anders Nilsson - DmTraveller!
Soul Surfer, Andromeda, Chromosome
Web: www.dreamvisionmedia.net
Web: www.chromosome-music.net
Myspace: chromosomemusicnet
Myspace: andromedamusicnet

Associated Companies:
www.psyshop.com
Nathan
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  301
Posted : Jan 3, 2006 17:00
I'm not gonna bush here X-noize. Although I think that what they dun was wrong and disrespectful to isratrance team and members. If I may, I have a suggestion 4 the next time. Let only members that are more than 2 mounts in the forum to vote. In this way no one will fake votes. There is such a rule in reality. If u new in some town you can't vote in the local elections. You must be in 'x' place a 'y' time.
          -=The Meaning Of Life Is To Give Life A Meaning=
chong

Posted : Jan 3, 2006 17:00
Quote:

On 2006-01-03 16:50, odysseus wrote:

enjoy your fake results
cheers

enjoy your fake artist
cheers
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - Xnoize 2005 best of poll - post discussion
← Prev Page