First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Xnoize 2005 best of poll - post discussion

Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  506
Posted : Jan 4, 2006 04:44
i agree with you fire_dance about this not being the best situation with the deleting of the posts (eventhough i was infact the one who actually did the deleting). Detox and i spoke about this possible problem before when he instructed me to delete, but i wanted to respect his wishes, since he takes this initiative and does alot of work to be accurate and fair.
Detox how about changing your mind? whats the harm? i think people will be much happier with a transparent system rather then a covert, so that everyone sees your results are "clean" as im sure they are.          "On the other hand, you have different fingers."
http://myspace.com/gadimon
Kitnam
Mantik

Started Topics :  110
Posted : Jan 4, 2006 05:55

unbelieveable...

anyway.. i think x-noise got enough and know it better next time.. so keep cool mates. enough is enough..

by the way: strange tops.

furthur
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Jan 4, 2006 06:52
ok, now i know that i have no life, but i was also counting the votes as the poll wore on (i missed the 2 last days as i was not home)

it actually took me in total maybe all of 20 minutes with the help of good ol' excel

i may say that even with the omission of the last 2 days, my results are almost identical to mike's

p.s. i had no thoughts about x-noise and the poll, obviously i had no way of knowing what ip's were used nor was i interested; however, in my system, i omitted the polls that seemed skewed, not because i suspected cheating, but because as a statistics student, i have experience omitting skewed, i.e. not representative, data           Load Universe into Cannon. Aim at Brain. Fire.

www.ganesha.ca
Nathan
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  301
Posted : Jan 4, 2006 07:58

What the hell is your problem, ppl with the remix to the delta? Should X- noize be spanked 4 this? That was there choice to remix. It's got nothing to do with the shameful thing here. There is no connection. Surrender? They lost their don't know what in your eyes because that rmx so now you use it against them? x - noize did something wrong here with no doubt but why bushing tham about matter of taste. The remix is good.

-=The Meaning Of Life Is To Give Life A Meaning=
AbsolutZero(D.V.M.)
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  199
Posted : Jan 4, 2006 09:37
Quote:

On 2006-01-04 07:58, Nathan wrote:

What the hell is your problem, ppl with the remix to the delta? Should X- noize be spanked 4 this? That was there choice to remix. It's got nothing to do with the shameful thing here. There is no connection. Surrender? They lost their don't know what in your eyes because that rmx so now you use it against them? x - noize did something wrong here with no doubt but why bushing tham about matter of taste. The remix is good.

I totaly agree,you can't hung up 2 guys because you don't like one rmx of them and by the way we didn't hung anybody when he do the most fu...ng stupid mastering at digital oracle compilation.           [b]osobuko/b]
http://www.landmark-recordings.com/absolut_zero.html
http://www.myspace.com/absolutzero_or
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dj-AbsolutZero/147091981997578
Ben P

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jan 4, 2006 09:58
ha ha ha
somebody cought with his pants down.
Must be embarrassing for x noize though im sure they are not the only one how does it but i guess next year we'll have much less fake votes because of this.
shahar
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  155
Posted : Jan 4, 2006 11:03
This indeed hovers somewhere between ridiculous and hilarious... I'm always amazed that unlike in other swamps, in the trance swamp it's very easy to make waves...

But if we're to learn anything from this, here's a thought.

There are 2 kinds of forum memberships- there are people who are part of the community and people that use the community. People who just use the community should take care to also be useful to it. This means it's cool to give information to the community and to let it know what is going on with you and what you do. It's of course really good to give some benefits to the community (such as free downloads etc.).

X-Noise have been just using this community and not being part of it. On top of that they have abused it- spamming, disrespecting it by opening fake users etc. This is not nice.

I very much like in this community the fact that a lot of people here that are in the "industry" side, are also real members and converse with their audience face to face. I see it as quite alright that others just use it as a way to get info to their audience. But first and foremost- respect the community- only then you get the right to use it like this, I feel.

And Yuli... you're sharper then a needle
          ---------------------------------------------
"Be the change you want to see in the world!"
M.K. Gandhi

"There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self."
Aldous Huxley

Troll@CrackWhoreModels
IsraTrance Analyst Member

Started Topics :  558
Posted : Jan 4, 2006 11:45
i completly trust detox with his votes

i have heard from friends that they got messages to vote for x-noize inhere why i didten get one i'd never now must be cheating..           www.myspace.com/trollatcrackwhoremodels
www.myspace.com/crackwhoremodels
www.myspace.com/cwmdeco
odysseus
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  99
Posted : Jan 4, 2006 11:51
Quote:

On 2006-01-04 09:58, Ben P wrote:
ha ha ha
somebody cought with his pants down.
Must be embarrassing for x noize though im sure they are not the only one how does it but i guess next year we'll have much less fake votes because of this.

do u beleive that dude?
noooo
i think its better first of all next time do not delete the votes..
this will be more trustwortylly for all the active members ..
second i think its better if someone share his pc with other ppl to be forbitten only about the votes..
and of cource not to write in public about names of artists they share their computer..
i think the shame is also for this forum ...
not only for xnoize..
it would be more nice to all to delete all the votes they were send from the same pc,and sent a private message & explain that..
thanx

give me darma, take your karma..
evgeny@aero-groove
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  166
Posted : Jan 4, 2006 12:30
Ha even i got spammed by X-Noize, that just proves to me what shahar said about using this community they have no idea who or what goes on here...less i think they really care.

I think who ever tries to use instead of contribute to this scene\community and in general, has got no passion or any other care besides his own egoistic intrests...never heard their music as well as it has no diffrence which music style you r into or how good your music is if your a crappy person with crappy attitude even ppl who like your style will turn away from u
          http://www.aero-groove.com
http://www.facebook.com/aerogroovemusic
http://twitter.com/aero_groove
14-year old e-tard
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  11
Posted : Jan 4, 2006 12:50
Quote:

On 2006-01-04 00:35, Brain_Storm wrote:
The greatness of this forum has always been the free speach

One can tell you are a new user without even looking at the post count
          Me>You
Nathan
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  301
Posted : Jan 4, 2006 16:29
Just for the protocol:
I take my words from my last post back. Sorry.

-=The Meaning Of Life Is To Give Life A Meaning=
14-year old e-tard
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  11
Posted : Jan 4, 2006 16:42
Quote:

On 2006-01-04 07:58, Nathan wrote:
The remix is good.

Quote:

On 2006-01-04 16:29, Nathan wrote:
Just for the protocol:
I take my words from my last post back. Sorry.

So finally you've come to your senses and realised the remix was shit?

I am joking...nobody spaz
          Me>You
EYB
Noized

Started Topics :  111
Posted : Jan 4, 2006 16:46
Where is X-Noise?

Please give a statement, why so much users got pmed by you to vote for u?

Are u cheater or can u explain ur behaviour with good reasons?

Signature
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - Xnoize 2005 best of poll - post discussion
← Prev Page
3 4 5 6 7 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance