Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - Why exactly is it that we don't hear any new music that resembles the 1995-99 stuff?
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Why exactly is it that we don't hear any new music that resembles the 1995-99 stuff?

karmakanik
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Oct 19, 2005 21:45
people also tend to forget that even "back in the day" there was LOADS of crap, filler, generic and cookie cutter trance that came out. we just tend to overlook those releases and concentrate on the "classics".

i'm sure people will do the same in the future with our current era...
Acidhive
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Oct 19, 2005 22:51
Quote:

On 2005-10-19 21:45, karmakanik wrote:
people also tend to forget that even "back in the day" there was LOADS of crap, filler, generic and cookie cutter trance that came out. we just tend to overlook those releases and concentrate on the "classics".

i'm sure people will do the same in the future with our current era...

Agreed. Finally someone with sense. I was beginning to lose hope again.           "Subconscious unravels at the point of death, and all time it has known erupts into a moment. As death extinguishes us, so we become it."

[Esoteric: Subconscious Dissolution Into The Continuum]
slyman604
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Oct 19, 2005 23:39
obviously though the crap has been magnified simply by the sheer number of releases at present.
Although i love the older stuff it just doesnt work anymore and there was enough great releases that i dont see the point in even looking for new "old" stuff. Old goa was like flying on high technology toward the unknown beyond the year 2000, now that the unknown is unknown its mostly just either really cheesy or really dark in general so i think the current psy sound is pretty fucking fitting to the times.
bubble

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Oct 20, 2005 19:45
please don't talk about evolution cause in order for that to happen we need to have less artist and more good music.Evolution means that something better follows the old that is not good anymore.Its a stupid definition for psy.
Now, about the music.Its 90% full on crap!!!!
No minds just some kid who hasnt lived through anything making cheesy primitive music.This is why we dont remember any of their songs after we heard them at a party.Not like the songs of MWNN,Hallucinogen,Blue Planet corporation etc..These artist were unique and intelligent.today i can bearly find something that I can listen to.No stories behind the music,just beats and sounds.There is a point I hope when people recognize that cheap generic music sucks and please dont buy it.
offthenutboom
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Oct 20, 2005 20:55
I hear constantly new music that resembles the 1995-99 stuff with a nice moders twist. e.g. Droidlock "order the future", Derango "Welkin", Atriohm "Pagan Anaesthetic", Entropy "Robosize", Bon "Alcatraz", Yudhisthira "Matter is a myth", Hocus Pocus "Zim Zalabim", Parasense "Sony rmx", Big Noise "Accupunkture" and the list goes on... WHat is soooo cool about 2005 is that there is soooo much music that is also so different from back then.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - Why exactly is it that we don't hear any new music that resembles the 1995-99 stuff?
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance