Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Iberia - Who do you want to see in Boom 2008?
← Prev Page
3 4 5 6 7 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Who do you want to see in Boom 2008?

Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Oct 3, 2007 11:10
Quote:

On 2007-10-03 00:52, markkus wrote:
, whats the point to be against and so intolerent regarding other ppl music tastes???

it's not about intolerant regarding other people tastes, I think besides psychedelic music we all listen and like to listen other types of music, like in my case also it can be regae, techno, breakbeat, rock, classic, dub, and a gathering like boom that to me presents an example/symbol of psychedelic culture nowdays I don't expect to listen all this types of music there. If I want to hear good reggea I know where to go, for some techno etc.... so when at the mainstage at boom after a good night and morning music they start to play "eelctro"(club) it just has not much sence.           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
markkus

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Oct 3, 2007 13:02
Quote:

On 2007-10-03 11:10, Adigroovy wrote:
so when at the mainstage at boom after a good night and morning music they start to play "eelctro"(club) it just has not much sence.

My point is... if we will have electro at BOOM, for sure they will not use the mainstage... That's the reason to exist an alternative stage for other styles...
If they had previously a alternative stage with reggae/ethnic/other styles, why not include there also some electro acts?

I dont mind that...

"If we don't create our future, our past will create it for us"...
Ellon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Oct 3, 2007 13:29
Quote:

On 2007-10-02 20:35, salvia_divinorum wrote:
it's nice to see that people here know all about being psychedelic, you all rock! maybe you could write a psychedelic bible

it maybe not be psy for you, but it is for me and many many other people i know - a lot of them consider this more psychedelic than trance - but yea they're all wrong. even the artist is wrong since it says "techno/psychedelic" at the top of his page

congratulations

Dear Salvia

Im not intolerant with your opinion, i just dont agree that electro and techno are elements of psyculture, though you can have a "psy-experience" with whatsoever. I have all the respect for all sorts of music, but dont forget that this festival has a concept of itself. I think no one wants Boom to become a "generalist" festival for electronic music and loose a big part of its identity. This is the mother-ship of psy-culture and psy-music and there is so many chances to evolve (even with the influences of other music styles) without loosing the identity. If you go to a regular summer-festival you will find all the diferent stages/tents covering all sorts of styles, but for me it would be very sad to see Boom going that way.

Hope seing you there smiling at the sounds of trance...

LoveandLight
eusko2012

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Oct 4, 2007 22:41
electro and mimimal have been played in boom festival since 1977 i dont say it the web page say it , djs like dnox , beckers, so , matera , peter digital , pena have played elctro minimal sets in boom festival so whats the problem.
the responsable of the line up of progresive,electro is dj pena , and guess what he is playing right now , electro minimal .
in every big festival electro is played sonica , thsitraka, full moon even freedom .
boom festival is a multicultural event that promotes tolerance i dont like dark trance but i respect it because a lot of people enjoy it.

ellon if you says that techno are not an element of psyculture you must know that goa music born mixing techno withs instruments from the india so keep the ignorance for you

and i want to see TRENTEMOLLER
markkus

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Oct 5, 2007 00:45
Quote:

On 2007-10-04 22:41, eusko2012 wrote:
electro and mimimal have been played in boom festival since 1977 i dont say it the web page say it , djs like dnox , beckers, so , matera , peter digital , pena have played elctro minimal sets in boom festival so whats the problem.
the responsable of the line up of progresive,electro is dj pena , and guess what he is playing right now , electro minimal .
in every big festival electro is played sonica , thsitraka, full moon even freedom .
boom festival is a multicultural event that promotes tolerance i dont like dark trance but i respect it because a lot of people enjoy it.

ellon if you says that techno are not an element of psyculture you must know that goa music born mixing techno withs instruments from the india so keep the ignorance for you

nicely said

"If we don't create our future, our past will create it for us"...
Ellon
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Oct 5, 2007 13:42
Quote:

On 2007-10-04 22:41, eusko2012 wrote:

Man...which Boom Festival 1977 are you refering to? Did you at least went to the first or second Boom Festivals? Electro and Minimal tecnho were not there present....Regarding the born of goa trance: it was not the mix of tecnho and instruments that originated trance, it was the use of pre-recorded beat-lines mixed on top of other musics...of course there is a common ground to almost all electronic music but thats not quite the same as saying that tecnho is behind all trance music....actually if you want to know the use of electronic elements in music can be trace in psycadelic-rock from the 60`s, much before the coming of tecnho music and the use of a repeated bass/drum line is also not a creation of tecnho. If you take a closer look you will see that despite a common ground shared, tecnho and trance music have different origins. I have nothing against tecnho or electro(even less an element of psycadelic-culure) but i dont consider them elements of psycadelic culture.
You are right, Boom is a space of tolerance, and im just sharing my regret of seing Tecnho or electro beig presented as some sort of trance in a mainfloor of psycadelic gathering like Boom. To finish, if you went to a goa-party 15 years ago or to a tecnho-party nowdays or some electro club thing, you would see the vibe is very diferent....
psykojipi

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Oct 7, 2007 17:56
Quote:

good choice!!! i see him recently and was rocking!! but i´m not sure if the boom crowd can be open minded & enjoy it!!
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Oct 7, 2007 18:56
Quote:

On 2007-10-07 17:56, psykojipi wrote:
Quote:

good choice!!! i see him recently and was rocking!! but i´m not sure if the boom crowd can be open minded & enjoy it!!

I saw him also few months ago in a CLUB, and yeah it was good, but I also saw Queens of the Stone Age (psyrock) at an concert which was amazing, but I don't have to expect them at the Boom. so ... it has nothing to do with open mind or not, it's just another kind of events, trip, voyage how do you want to call it. bOOOM           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
Trilobyte_simon

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Oct 7, 2007 23:27
Braincell
Rastaliens
Panik
Ellon
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Oct 11, 2007 13:19
Oh i forgott to mention these on my list...

Electrypnose - Trance-floor and chill-out
Filteria - Trance-floor

Common Boom crew gives some clue of what is going to happen!!!!!:)
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Oct 11, 2007 15:48
^^ ah..they are planning it..but maybe they aren´t in Portugal doing it..maybe in a foreign country ..but by their politic all over this years, they will release some news from now and then, but the line up, only very near of the festival they will reveal it.           ...
Ellon
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Oct 11, 2007 18:13
Yeah...i know!!! But this year for some unknown reason my curiosity is killing me.
They already revealed, partially, the main "theme" for the next Boom but it s the music tendency that im craving for...

Well...waiting
fryquenciezz
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Oct 12, 2007 18:24
Enichkin
Xikrwi Neyyra
Kushyyyk
Ocelot
Xenomorph
Quasar
Cosmo
Naked Tourist
Xama-Cirkus(Dj)
Lab
Derango
FragleTrollet
SonicRush
Infected Insect
Audiophatik
Amanda(Dj)
Savage Scream
Parametrik
Zik
Horror Place
The Galactic Brain
Gorump Peyya
IDmercial ( KIIIILLA)
Kalilaskov AS
Master Pain
MDS
SEKT
Animal
Silent Horror
Total
Dylalien
Nosferatu
Katastrof
Aremakki
Polyphonia
Paranoize
CPC
Claw
Faggot Syndrom(Dj)
Furious
Sprinter
Osom
Psykovsky
Ariiman
Indra

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Oct 13, 2007 17:53
horror place
polyphonia
orestis
enichkin
penta
MORAKS
XIKWRI NEYRRA
infect insect
ARHYPERZIIMAN
the nommos
quasar
xyla
kemic al
cpc
psykovsky
datacult
psylogos
jellyheads
dejan
furious
mubali
dylalien
atriohm
syntrax
and more trippers like this....

boom           "Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth."
zack
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Oct 15, 2007 13:03
want to see minimal !!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Iberia - Who do you want to see in Boom 2008?
← Prev Page
3 4 5 6 7 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance