Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum ŧ ŧ Forum  Iberia - Who do you want to see in Boom 2008?
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Who do you want to see in Boom 2008?

eusko2012

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 28, 2007 01:58
its really stupid to thin electro and minimial thats not psychedelic for you,mybe its moren psychedelic crap like bizarre contact , astrix , skazi , or gms for me thas the pop trance , alot of people says to i cant trip with dark trance and i see alot of peolple triping with happy faces.
can we hear dub and reggae in boom ? no becuase is not psychelic , can we fly with the music of bethoven and mozart ? no because is not psychelic what a stupid therm.
and the answer is yes we will dance alot of electro , minimal and dark in the boom fest.
salvia_divinorum
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Sep 28, 2007 02:18
Quote:

On 2007-09-28 01:58, eusko2012 wrote:

and the answer is yes we will dance alot of electro , minimal and dark in the boom fest.

i hope so           When I dance, I put myself in the DJ's hands to take me to a journey - the unconscious journey to reality

KARKEIJA KREW!!!!!!!! dancing is the phrr fo da powa
el presagio

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Sep 28, 2007 18:15
Quote:

On 2007-09-28 01:58, eusko2012 wrote:
its really stupid to thin electro and minimial thats not psychedelic for you,mybe its moren psychedelic crap like bizarre contact , astrix , skazi , or gms for me thas the pop trance , alot of people says to i cant trip with dark trance and i see alot of peolple triping with happy faces.
can we hear dub and reggae in boom ? no becuase is not psychelic , can we fly with the music of bethoven and mozart ? no because is not psychelic what a stupid therm.

You can fly with evertying you want mate, but in my opinion boom itīs a festival for trance music lovers, if you want electro you go to electro parade or anti pop festival etc if you want bethoven and mozart you go to the classic music concerts. itīs stupid to mix together all kindīs of music in such a festival. itīs perfect the way it is.
If you dont like trance go to the other festivals. there are plenty festivals for everyone leave this one for the people tht like trance music.
salvia_divinorum
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Sep 28, 2007 19:58
el presagio, electro parade doesn't exist anymore and anti pop is not an electro festival, it's minimal tech! we're missing an electro festival in portugal hehe
aaand we heard electro at freedom and no one was complaining, maybe bc people didn't even realize what kind of music it was. but i'm pretty sure we'll listen to more electro-ish sounds at boom in the afternoons so it's all good           When I dance, I put myself in the DJ's hands to take me to a journey - the unconscious journey to reality

gandharva
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Sep 28, 2007 21:01
Who do you want to see in Boom 2008?

me, my friends, and some good music           dont worry be hippie
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Sep 29, 2007 11:18
good electro music then you go to Fusion festival.
imo in such fest. like Boom when is electro played during the day is time to sleep. so there is still some nice goa music during the day and what's wrong with psychedelic during theday???           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
salvia_divinorum
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Sep 29, 2007 19:37
adigroovy maybe it's time for you to sleep, but boom are thousands of people who might have different tastes than you. there's nothing wrong with psychedelic during the day - but like i said for me (and i bet other people too) some electro is much more psychedelic than skazi, and skazi still played at boom 2002!

where is fusion festival?? is it in portugal?? if not, like i said, i don't have money to go abroad

btw if this topic is gonna be about trance/electro/psychedelic music, we should probably open a new one           When I dance, I put myself in the DJ's hands to take me to a journey - the unconscious journey to reality

salvia_divinorum
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Sep 29, 2007 20:44
i just have to give this one example:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=101997730&MyToken=cb153f1f-0050-492c-8568-3428b545ceae

one of my favorite artists, not trance, and really psychedelic (i'd love to see him at boom!!)           When I dance, I put myself in the DJ's hands to take me to a journey - the unconscious journey to reality

Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Sep 30, 2007 11:54
Quote:

On 2007-09-29 19:37, salvia_divinorum wrote:
adigroovy maybe it's time for you to sleep,

I just woke up, good morning too.
and I just say> on Boom plzz. No Skazi and No electro. that's it.          to use your head you have to go out of your mind
Ellon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Sep 30, 2007 12:33
Amen to that, Audiogroovy...
Ellon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Oct 2, 2007 13:33
Quote:

On 2007-09-29 20:44, salvia_divinorum wrote:
i just have to give this one example:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=101997730&MyToken=cb153f1f-0050-492c-8568-3428b545ceae

one of my favorite artists, not trance, and really psychedelic (i'd love to see him at boom!!)

You say this is psycadelic!!!!???!!
I personally think its actually the opposite. The sound, the vibe, the video itself are IMPO very non psy. Its very fit for a club concept.
Really hope that a festival that serves as an inspiration for the psy-culture doesnt go that way.

Love&Light
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Oct 2, 2007 18:32
Yeahh and then I would like also at boom: http://myspace.com/50cent

to use your head you have to go out of your mind
salvia_divinorum
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Oct 2, 2007 20:35
it's nice to see that people here know all about being psychedelic, you all rock! maybe you could write a psychedelic bible

it maybe not be psy for you, but it is for me and many many other people i know - a lot of them consider this more psychedelic than trance - but yea they're all wrong. even the artist is wrong since it says "techno/psychedelic" at the top of his page

congratulations           When I dance, I put myself in the DJ's hands to take me to a journey - the unconscious journey to reality

gandharva
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Oct 2, 2007 20:49
Quote:

On 2007-09-30 11:54, Adigroovy wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-09-29 19:37, salvia_divinorum wrote:
adigroovy maybe it's time for you to sleep,

I just woke up, good morning too.
and I just say> on Boom plzz. No Skazi and No electro. that's it.

me to bro i hate electro music, club music cheesy music, music for elevator.

no electro please in boom. no club music.
          dont worry be hippie
markkus

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Oct 3, 2007 00:52
zero tolerance for you dear salvia...
you are being "killed" from all over...

I must remenber some of you that last BOOM edition had a stage for reggae/organic/ethnic fusion styles... so, i dont know why you are all against the electro style...

Im not here defending anyone's opinion, but i know that it will be lots of space for everyone and every single music style... so, whats the point to be against and so intolerent regarding other ppl music tastes???

"If we don't create our future, our past will create it for us"...
Trance Forum ŧ ŧ Forum  Iberia - Who do you want to see in Boom 2008?
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance