Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Iberia - Who do you want to see in Boom 2008?
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Who do you want to see in Boom 2008?

a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Sep 14, 2007 21:43
^^ it would defenitly be a thing to remember..old skool Goa Trance in Boom
i´m in favour

salvia_divinorum
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Sep 17, 2007 23:20
Quote:

On 2007-09-08 14:00, Zoolog wrote:
Electro is (for me) totally anti-psychedelic

well i was kidding about the electro/minimal artists bc i know boom is a trance festival and of course they wouldn't put there electro artists.. but i think some electro is much more psychedelic than some trance nowadays, especially full on!!

as for the days of the festival, as someone asked, it's 11-18 august i think           When I dance, I put myself in the DJ's hands to take me to a journey - the unconscious journey to reality

KARKEIJA KREW!!!!!!!! dancing is the phrr fo da powa
Ellon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Sep 17, 2007 23:55
Quote:

On 2007-09-17 23:20, salvia_divinorum wrote:

.. but i think some electro is much more psychedelic than some trance nowadays, especially full on!!

as for the days of the festival, as someone asked, it's 11-18 august i think

I dont agree that electro is psycadelic, but i have to say that many of these "comecial" Full-on acts have nothing to do with psy-music. Still there is good Full-on Trance and i hope this is the only kind of Full-on we'll see on Boom.

Come quickly August and last forever!!!!

Synops Effect
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Sep 18, 2007 18:58
LIVE:
Osom!
!!Psykovsky!!(unbelievebel morning set)
KinDzaDza(i'm sure will be here)
Ocelot
Hallucinogenic Horses
Atriohm
Electrypnose
Syntax Error
Savage Scream
Jun
Furious(one of the most really talanted artist from Russia,absolutly killer new music from Kolian,coming soon...)
as i remember all these projects were't on Boom'06           Quantum Tribe is mooving to reality~
www.kamalampi.com
www.myspace.com/synopseffect
www.myspace.com/rainbowfamily2012
salvia_divinorum
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Sep 18, 2007 19:58
i had one of my most psychedelic experiences at a minimal party, and the music really helped on that hehe. i never experienced nothing like that at a trance party..           When I dance, I put myself in the DJ's hands to take me to a journey - the unconscious journey to reality

Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Sep 18, 2007 20:35
Quote:

On 2007-09-18 19:58, salvia_divinorum wrote:
i had one of my most psychedelic experiences at a minimal party, .

then don't need to go to an psychedelic trance party, you can choose from so many minimal/ elektro parties all arround the world. from germany to Japan (weekley)

sory it'just opposit what I experienced with the minimal/ electro party no connection at all, did't felt it inside my body like it happanes with psychedelic trance (offcours not all what is trance is psychedelic)           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
Ellon
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Sep 18, 2007 22:05
Quote:

On 2007-09-18 20:35, Adigroovy wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-09-18 19:58, salvia_divinorum wrote:
i had one of my most psychedelic experiences at a minimal party, .

then don't need to go to an psychedelic trance party, you can choose from so many minimal/ elektro parties all arround the world. from germany to Japan (weekley)

sory it'just opposit what I experienced with the minimal/ electro party no connection at all, did't felt it inside my body like it happanes with psychedelic trance (offcours not all what is trance is psychedelic)

Sorry Salvia but i have to agree. Minimal and electro are very poor in creating images in your brain...it doesnt give you to much to think or fly (brainwise). So i really hope that BOOM2008 will be a freezone from electro/minimal tendences...

P.S.- also agree with Snoops Effects - Psykovsky is a must!!!!!
salvia_divinorum
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Sep 19, 2007 21:02
adigroovy, i go to minimal/electro parties, and to trance parties as well, because i like all this genres, fortunately i don't listen only to trance. i'm just sorry that here in my city there aren't many good parties. and it's funny that you talk about parties around the world i can choose from - you mustn't forget that you need money for that - unfortunately i don't have many.

and for me, minimal gives me much more to fly than trance, i think it depends on people's tastes and feelings, right? but when i go to trance parties i don't go there to have psychedelic experiences, i go to hang around with friends and listen to (one of the kinds of) music i like.

oh, and like i said before, at freedom festival, the best dj i heard was goetz - he played progressive, electro and minimal - and it was a much more psychedelic set than astrix, skazi or vibe tribe..

and i totally agree on psykovsky! i can't wait to see him on october 13th
          When I dance, I put myself in the DJ's hands to take me to a journey - the unconscious journey to reality

Ellon
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Sep 20, 2007 16:47
Quote:

On 2007-09-19 21:02, salvia_divinorum wrote:
... but when i go to trance parties i don't go there to have psychedelic experiences, i go to hang around with friends and listen to (one of the kinds of) music i like.

You said it Salvia, "to listen to one of the kinds of music you like". So let`s agree that in a psycadelic-culture festival electro or minimal dont make sense. I also dont expect to listen trance in a Jazz Festival!!!! But i agree that Skazi also doesnt have place in such an event, and i dont count to see them on BOOM2008!!!!

Love&Light
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Sep 20, 2007 17:54
Quote:

On 2007-09-19 21:02, salvia_divinorum wrote:

and it was a much more psychedelic set than astrix, skazi or vibe tribe..

and i totally agree on psykovsky! i can't wait to see him on october 13th

Psykovsky is the KING. his set and live with KDD at Forgotten ritual was something out of this world. a true psychedelic experience           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
salvia_divinorum
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Sep 20, 2007 19:40
i'd love to have gone to that forgotten ritual party, amazing line up!! maybe boom org sees that and decides to bring them all here!           When I dance, I put myself in the DJ's hands to take me to a journey - the unconscious journey to reality

DISGUStiNG RaT

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 21, 2007 17:55
Please...bring something different:

*Deviant Species
*Neural Rectifier Syndrome
*RAM
*Scorb
*Triac

Hunter S.T.

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 26, 2007 19:41
Psykovsky
Kindzadza
GOW
Atriohm
Derango
Electrypnose
Furious
Annoying Ninjas
Kulu
Greg on Earth
Ocelot
Onkel Dunkel
Encephalopaticys
Syntax Error
Error Corrective
EvP
Yudisthira
Imaginary sight
Rastaliens
Braincell
Mr.Peculiar
Horror Place

some deep psy prog like:
Bufo
Cujurious One
Sidewayz
Sensient
Tetrameth
Shadow FX
Sienis
Loopus in Fabula
salvia_divinorum
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Sep 26, 2007 20:12
Quote:

On 2007-09-21 17:55, DISGUStiNG RaT wrote:
Please...bring something different:

*Neural Rectifier Syndrome
*RAM
*Scorb

they were all here last year @ sinergia.. not bad           When I dance, I put myself in the DJ's hands to take me to a journey - the unconscious journey to reality

Ketelf
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Sep 28, 2007 00:25
- Samadhi

- Silent Horror

- C.P.C.

- Fungus Funk

- X-Dream

- Indepth           Be well...

" Happyness lives not outside of us,where we generally look for her,but inside of us,where we rarely find her... "

www.en-sof.org / www.node3-records.com

http://www.myspace.com/souljackers01
Trance Forum » » Forum  Iberia - Who do you want to see in Boom 2008?
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance