1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

What happened to DJVCD007?? :(

70R

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 15, 2007 01:17
I said that, because I temporarily lost faith in Solaris, but it's not said that it wouldn't be done, like for example S.T.A.L.K.E.R. a game, which after few years has shown it's face. Passing over the mentioned game, maybe it will take awhile and Solaris will see day-light. Maybe.

In Goa I can get some diseases ... Only if I wouldn't proceed keeping procedures about not drinking any unknown-source water or take care of hygiene, especially after visiting some of Goa place and citizen, which probably uses his left hand to wipe his a$$. ;] Maybe it's stereotype bullshit, otherwise I'm half chit-chating now...
If I would like to go to some exotic place in searching for peace, I would rather go to Tibet. But Goa is also my ideal place to visit and learn about something positively useful.
Sunsh1nE
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : May 16, 2007 09:13
70R, in poland you perfer to wipe your ass with the right hand?)
70R

Posted : May 16, 2007 11:10
I'm using toilet paper, and you?
Sunsh1nE
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : May 17, 2007 00:36
Quote:

On 2007-05-16 11:10, 70R wrote:

I use different psychedelics sometimes and you are speaking about Goa, staying at home, never been there before and using toilet paper )) hope you feel well man
High Pulse
Darkpsy

Started Topics :  57
Posted : May 19, 2007 14:39
yes what happen with all dejavu cds.... my album is out of stock for more than years....
and for what i know they have cd's , so why this cd's are not moving to stores.... I would really like to understand all this attitudes..

and i hope to see the cd's on stores

boom           "HIGH PULSE" AKA FUSION OF DARKPSY PROJECTS
http://www.myspace.com/highpulsemusic
http://www.beatbiz.net/artists/High-Pulse <- musiC FOR SELL.
70R

Posted : May 25, 2007 21:23
Quote:

On 2007-05-17 00:36, Sunsh1nE wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-05-16 11:10, 70R wrote:

I use different psychedelics sometimes and you are speaking about Goa, staying at home, never been there before and using toilet paper )) hope you feel well man

You asked me if I'm using my hand to wipe my ass, and I said I'm not using hand, but toilet paper, isn't that simple? If I said something about Goa, it was just kidding, with no-offense. If you aren't "Goan", so you should keep quiet. Think of yourself and have a nice day, Sunsh1nE. Here, eat a power energetic wafer I made myself
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n255/70R/energetyczny_wafelek_colorful.gif

P.S. And how could you know, I've never been in Goa
SomethingInsideOfMe

Posted : May 30, 2007 13:02
Quote:

On 2006-10-04 23:10, 70R wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-10-04 00:27, jyxx wrote:
keep patience, mate, it's gonna be released soon

ye, i'm patient. it's sth like waiting for the game S.T.A.L.K.E.R. you don't even know if it will ever be released, and after a long time you can almost be sure that it is nonsense they release this game, cause the engine is very old and it's in 50% nonsense to release it, but in 60% it makes sense, however ;-) cause you can imagine that it could has great climate (for the >75 percent the game might has an awesome climate). But after all, you might still think so if they could release it, they would have done this a long time ago. They are creating some kind of legend or myth (it's not so original) as 'Duke Nukem Forever' game Maybe it's not very ideal compare to the 'Solaris' album, but in everywhere everything is changing and the best is spontaneity, I think. The quality of sound is changing each day to the better. So they should be hurry or the 'Solaris' album must be 'The One'.
No offense and anything else, just contemplation.
Greetings

respect.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Russia - What happened to DJVCD007?? :(
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance