First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

What happened to DJVCD007?? :(

70R

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Dec 7, 2006 17:50
Hey, hey, is this topic dead?
My friend has got direct contact to owner of Dejavu Records Vlad Radostavin a.k.a. C-P-C. I've asked him to learn sth about project "Solaris" from Vlad. Maybe he knows sth. When I get some info, I will inform everybody interested.
jyxx
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Dec 19, 2006 19:03
Quote:

On 2006-10-04 23:10, 70R wrote:
ye, i'm patient. it's sth like waiting for the game S.T.A.L.K.E.R. you don't even know if it will ever be released, and after a long time you can almost be sure that it is nonsense they release this game, cause the engine is very old and it's in 50% nonsense to release it, but in 60% it makes sense, however ;-) cause you can imagine that it could has great climate (for the >75 percent the game might has an awesome climate). But after all, you might still think so if they could release it, they would have done this a long time ago. They are creating some kind of legend or myth (it's not so original) as 'Duke Nukem Forever' game Maybe it's not very ideal compare to the 'Solaris' album, but in everywhere everything is changing and the best is spontaneity, I think. The quality of sound is changing each day to the better. So they should be hurry or the 'Solaris' album must be 'The One'.
No offense and anything else, just contemplation.
Greetings

You are right, the quality of sound is changing each day to the better, so be sure that the technologies used in production of DJVCD007 are up-to-date.
it's already released in SACD format.           last.fm/user/jyxx/
the_dude
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Dec 20, 2006 16:51
Quote:

On 2006-12-07 17:50, 70R wrote:
Hey, hey, is this topic dead?
My friend has got direct contact to owner of Dejavu Records Vlad Radostavin a.k.a. C-P-C. I've asked him to learn sth about project "Solaris" from Vlad. Maybe he knows sth. When I get some info, I will inform everybody interested.

LoL bro
i think u got some wrong info about the deja vu, Vlad CPC is not the owner, he s one of the artists whose tunes were released on the label.. but keep on waiting, maybe-maybe.. who knows
          www.freakout.ru
Sunsh1nE
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Dec 20, 2006 21:45
Ahahha rofl , if Vlad CPC is deja vu records owner, I am queen Elizabeth
Dennis the menace
DevilsDennis Sparris McHilton

Started Topics :  128
Posted : Dec 21, 2006 07:53
Quote:

On 2006-12-20 21:45, Sunsh1nE wrote:
Ahahha rofl , if Vlad CPC is deja vu records owner, I am queen Elizabeth

maugli

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Dec 21, 2006 15:08
i have this cd
=)
70R

Posted : Dec 22, 2006 14:42
Yes, my bad.
jyxx
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Dec 25, 2006 12:29
Quote:

On 2006-12-19 19:03, jyxx wrote:

it's already released in SACD format.

sorry for the wrong information,
correcting myself: it is NOT released.           last.fm/user/jyxx/
70R

Posted : Dec 26, 2006 05:03
It will be appreciated when someone who is not talking shit give any new good information, not like saying "i have this cd" or other bullcrap. This topic is about the album Solaris - "...And I will turn their mourning into joy..." and the new year is coming really fast and no one knows anything about the date or if it will be ever released. Here some Russians are talking about it http://www.psytrance.ru/forum/lofiversion/index.php?t8596.html
It obviously seems that they too don't know what is going on, but maybe some of you might translate the true point of that conversation? Thanks.
P.S. No offense.
jyxx
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jan 1, 2007 23:39
it's an intricate story
afaik SACD edition was pressed a year ago or even ealier but never got into stores or their online shop, never ever. i don't know the later history of this edition, furthermore Deja Vu changed its owners, so who knows maybe it will finally get into stores
what i can say is that i've heard this Solaris album and it's fucking awesome           last.fm/user/jyxx/
70R

Posted : Jan 9, 2007 20:02
Quote:

On 2007-01-01 23:39, jyxx wrote:
it's an intricate story
afaik SACD edition was pressed a year ago or even ealier but never got into stores or their online shop, never ever. i don't know the later history of this edition, furthermore Deja Vu changed its owners, so who knows maybe it will finally get into stores
what i can say is that i've heard this Solaris album and it's fucking awesome

I bet it is awesome.
Wow, they made a progress (it's not sarkasm) -> http://www.dejavu.su/en/Main/InnerPage/Video.html
they fixed the php file in english version, which was unable to run. Now we all can read (who cannot read in russian .
70R

Posted : Feb 2, 2007 03:05
I know this topic is starting to be bothering, but world is still waiting... ;> actually this site is not working -> http://www.dejavu.su - what a news. They should recompense people's waiting and their dimming, simply giving some autentic message: we have some difficulties/we are not creating music/etc - these and many other possible facts afford to mind. Sorry 4 writing the same all the time. These who follow this topic or have found it and have any good or bad news are very welcome for giving the answer.
Out.
70R

Posted : Apr 25, 2007 02:38
As there is no way to edit previous post, I will say this shit here - Solaris is dead.
Fearkiller
Fearkiller

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Apr 25, 2007 08:09
wakeup bro, its dead many time ago:)
glookin
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Apr 26, 2007 17:50
And you may go to Goa and find all answers to your questions:)))))
Trance Forum » » Forum  Russia - What happened to DJVCD007?? :(
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance