What happened to DJVCD007?? :(

OIL
Oil

Started Topics :  243
Posted : Jun 24, 2005 02:05
Solaris - "...and i will turn there mourning into joy..."
(DJVCD007)

when will we see this album?
i reckon it must be amazing considering the sound-sample from the website!!
70R

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 8, 2005 00:14
Sorry...but which "sound-sample"?? I can't find any. Can You give a page with Solaris - "...and i will turn there mourning into joy..." sound-samples ??

Thank you
colon

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Sep 8, 2005 02:48
can anyone tell deja-vu it should be "and i will turn THEIR morning into joy"? (unless the bad grammar is on purpose)
High Pulse
Darkpsy

Started Topics :  57
Posted : Nov 30, 2005 05:02
its not, what happened to djvcd007 , its bether to ask , what happened to all dejavu releases ????

why they'r are not selling ..

"HIGH PULSE" AKA FUSION OF DARKPSY PROJECTS
http://www.myspace.com/highpulsemusic
http://www.beatbiz.net/artists/High-Pulse <- musiC FOR SELL.
Dennis the menace
DevilsDennis Sparris McHilton

Started Topics :  128
Posted : Dec 8, 2005 09:46
im also waiting for 007 and 017
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  216
Posted : Dec 21, 2005 07:23
Good Question ... what happened really to 007,although Dejavu will be coming up with very good albums in near future,pizz dozz,dominator and few compilations!!

Quote:

On 2005-12-08 09:46, Dennis the menace wrote:
im also waiting for 007 and 017

017?
           “What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
Dennis the menace
DevilsDennis Sparris McHilton

Started Topics :  128
Posted : Dec 27, 2005 12:31

Quote:

017?

017 is the “What about the body?” compilation. supposed to be released 1.08.2005
70R

Posted : Sep 4, 2006 17:12
Yes...it's sth strange, I'm wondering, maybe they are still creating that weird pyramid...

There is another web site, like this -> http://www.dejavu.su/solaris.php also not-properly working in english version... there are some screens of the 'project' of that pyramid, u can see it on the bottom of the page.

I tried to contact with dejavu records, sending e-mail to connect@dejavurecords.com but this address seems not working.

Dejavu Records should let us know what is going on...

Cheers.
magic sound factory

Posted : Sep 5, 2006 01:00
i suppose dejaVu made a non-limited vacation to themselves. may be there are some reasons for this .
i think it' s a question of time .

70R

Posted : Sep 5, 2006 14:34
...but after a long absence of dejaVurecords.com it's again working, and it's a sign that they haven't got any 'vacation', cause there is a minimum progress in updating the site, for example the 'Pantomiman' in 'Top 10', or 'Solaris' which is in section 'Releases' (not to mention of Error '#404: File not found.') *o^
d1m1tr1
Dark Elf

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Sep 5, 2006 16:26
i want to hear FABRICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Zolod played it once in a prive here in Greece...
TOO GOOD music

http://darkelf.gr
http://www.sonic-loom.com
Sunsh1nE
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Sep 7, 2006 11:37
Quote:

On 2006-09-05 16:26, tsosmi wrote:
i want to hear FABRICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Zolod played it once in a prive here in Greece...
TOO GOOD music

http://www.vertigo-records.com/eng/CDs/cd015.html
70R

Posted : Sep 7, 2006 22:19
I believe it will be soo big crisis in music-world-Factory to hear 'Solaris', maybe it will be something like a real, true, intrinsical Enlightenment... Sth like believing in year 2012, or creating a new, vanguard, very interesting invention which might help Every people in the world with everything... or more, experience, get to know something realy simple and so Clear, that it will realize people of 'What-is-life' The ultimate panacea, the manifestation of Messiah...
jyxx
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Oct 4, 2006 00:27
keep patience, mate, it's gonna be released soon           last.fm/user/jyxx/
70R

Posted : Oct 4, 2006 23:10
Quote:

On 2006-10-04 00:27, jyxx wrote:
keep patience, mate, it's gonna be released soon

ye, i'm patient. it's sth like waiting for the game S.T.A.L.K.E.R. you don't even know if it will ever be released, and after a long time you can almost be sure that it is nonsense they release this game, cause the engine is very old and it's in 50% nonsense to release it, but in 60% it makes sense, however ;-) cause you can imagine that it could has great climate (for the >75 percent the game might has an awesome climate). But after all, you might still think so if they could release it, they would have done this a long time ago. They are creating some kind of legend or myth (it's not so original) as 'Duke Nukem Forever' game Maybe it's not very ideal compare to the 'Solaris' album, but in everywhere everything is changing and the best is spontaneity, I think. The quality of sound is changing each day to the better. So they should be hurry or the 'Solaris' album must be 'The One'.
No offense and anything else, just contemplation.
Greetings
Trance Forum » » Forum  Russia - What happened to DJVCD007?? :(

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance