First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

VooV 2004

drooid
Sun Control Species

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Aug 10, 2004 21:41
yah FREq hands down for me, the dude literally bought a tear to me eye HUGO RESPECTO CHUTNEYMAN Haldolium grrrreat to wake up with a beer in hand...

was great also to see daniel and tobias dropping tracks from WAAAAAAy old flying whino's classic music and i was buzzing at seeing it still work so well huge kudos for that!
with the perfect wind down from them it felt a little strange to see the full on crank up again, but as TSensient said, Scotty restored some bouncy energy in my legs with full on that lacked the testosterone filled bullshit u hear so often

all in all VooV rocked for me, on the end of a long trip it made me smile lots and lots

peace           the FATLINE is ending www.myspace.com/suncontrolspecies
A.Rosengren
Solid Snake

Started Topics :  266
Posted : Aug 12, 2004 19:06
hehe maybe we should keep the "tegma incident" secret since the girl might be a member here... allthou i know she had fun

you go girl

A
Dainty Doll
June Rashava

Started Topics :  49
Posted : Aug 13, 2004 14:52
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What about Fuck-For-Forest enjoyed that?           http://crackwhoremodels.dk/dainty_doll.html

www.myspace.com/djdaintydoll

www.myspace.com/junerashava
Avishay
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  88
Posted : Aug 18, 2004 19:32
well this was my first festival ever, and boy.... here's to many many more to come.
i cant even count the number of faboulus moments i had there... but with out any doubt the "midnight oil : beds are burning " remix on the second morning when it was so fogy you cant see, was one of those images that are burnt into my mind.
freq, atmos, pena, magical, haldolium, kruger and koyle, tobias and daniel... all those filled my every musical need, and made me feel for the first time what real progressive floor feels like.
thanks a lot voov crew for the best party in my life           www.a-balter.com for info, shows new tracks and more.
Input
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Aug 23, 2004 16:21
avishay i didn't knew u have been in the voov- could be nice to see you there among the small amount of israelies comparing to other festivals like boom or such,

anyway since freq started around 13:00 until the end of the same day- about 21:00 or something in the proggy dancefloor- there was absolutely 100% pure good music- one of the most happy dancing moments i had, just perfect

what else i can add- great pepoles, deco, music, sound- what else can you ask for?
          Space is the place
http://www.megabit.co.il
Drat Mafia

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Aug 25, 2004 18:47
FREq rocked the festival, easily the best live act there and 1 of the best lives i have ever seen. he has such a warm sound, never too much, never too little, the man is a genius. rescued the festival for me, it was cool but musically i think it could have been better. i felt the main stage was lacking the buzz of the alternative stage, maybe because it was at night but i only wished the alternative stage went on for longer hehe. never mind i had a wicked time, thx to everyone involved and the artists, Bom!
Dencrypt

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Aug 25, 2004 22:11
Quote:

On 2004-08-13 14:52, AYAKAT wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What about Fuck-For-Forest enjoyed that?

Hehe... there are videos out there           'The best way to predict the future is to invent it.'
Dainty Doll
June Rashava

Started Topics :  49
Posted : Sep 12, 2004 18:49
Quote:

On 2004-08-25 22:11, Dencrypt wrote:
Quote:

On 2004-08-13 14:52, AYAKAT wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What about Fuck-For-Forest enjoyed that?

No it's okay. I've seen plenty already

Hehe... there are videos out there

http://crackwhoremodels.dk/dainty_doll.html

www.myspace.com/djdaintydoll

www.myspace.com/junerashava
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - VooV 2004
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance