I have a fantastic time here also.
Greetings!
pr0fane
Multiphase

Started Topics :  418
Posted : Aug 4, 2004 12:11
Quote:

On 2004-08-03 17:03, Side-A wrote:
profane , sub6 played at 7.00 saturday morning ...
their performance was amazing after all these boring dj sets

They did? Heard they never showed up because of visum problems. Oh well, just my luck ... went to bed around 6:30           DJ pr0fane (Iboga Records) | Multiphase
www.sunrisesupplies.com | www.iboga.dk | www.soundcloud.com/pr0fane
psy_arwen

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 4, 2004 12:51
israel - germany ?????

you dont need a visum for this country my friend......
Dainty Doll
June Rashava

Started Topics :  49
Posted : Aug 4, 2004 15:09
Quote:

On 2004-08-04 12:51, psy_arwen wrote:
israel - germany ?????

you dont need a visum for this country my friend......

Amm who was that for?           http://crackwhoremodels.dk/dainty_doll.html

www.myspace.com/djdaintydoll

www.myspace.com/junerashava
olivier
Side-A

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Aug 4, 2004 16:36
Quote:

On 2004-08-04 12:11, pr0fane wrote:
Quote:

On 2004-08-03 17:03, Side-A wrote:
profane , sub6 played at 7.00 saturday morning ...
their performance was amazing after all these boring dj sets

They did? Heard they never showed up because of visum problems. Oh well, just my luck ... went to bed around 6:30

me too i went to bed around 6.30 after a too long waiting of sub6 ... and as i was falling asleep , a friend woke me up and told me sub6 would play a 7.00 ...so we went back to the dancefloor for a whole sunny dusty day
Troll@CrackWhoreModels
IsraTrance Analyst Member

Started Topics :  558
Posted : Aug 5, 2004 14:50
Found some pics from the festival

http://www.nataliasphotos.fotopic.net/c248447_61.html

http://www.scaramuzza.de/docs/voov_c.htm          www.myspace.com/trollatcrackwhoremodels
www.myspace.com/crackwhoremodels
www.myspace.com/cwmdeco
sherlockalien
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Aug 5, 2004 15:45
Very nice festival overall!

Enjoyed a lot freq´s live! Krueger and coyle was very groovy and housy stuff.. Had quite some laughs, with samples like that ´beds are burning´.. a couple of tracks were a little too ´noisy´ for me, but very good generally. Dj pena had some very nice stuff too, and the dj before freq.

Didnt spend much time in the main floor, except for the laser show opening. Wow, that was unbelieavable (some mushrooms helped too hehehe)

All I know is that I really want to go back next year

respect to antaro!
olivier
Side-A

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Aug 5, 2004 16:17
hehehe that's funny i'm on the pictures with my friend grisch
http://www.nataliasphotos.fotopic.net/p6413692.html
i m the guy rolling a j... on the right , the guy with the cocktail on the left is my friend grisch
Bakke
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  41
Posted : Aug 6, 2004 11:01
I had a blast! Music on the alternative was more my cup of tea so I stayed there most of the time.. only went for the main floor to listen to Morgan set, and he did a really nice job I think..
Highlights for me was Tobias and Daniel (Wow...), Kruger and Coyle, Atmos and Freq..
Nice to see so many friends again, met some new ones as well...see ya all next year!          ------------~~---------~~--------------
http://www.myspace.com/bakkelit
http://www.echoes-records.com
------------~~---------~~--------------
PsYx
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Aug 6, 2004 12:05
The music wasn't as good as last year...but still I had a great time....
Saturdaymorning was really nice...good atmosphere on the dancefloor...
I really liked Jackomo from Switserland at the mainstage...Dunno remember what day it was...The worst thing I heard was Tegma...I like some of their records...but this live performance was really bad....(i left the stage after about 5 tracks )...
But the highlight for me was Wizzy Noise Sunday Nite...
I'll be Back !!!!
esu

Posted : Aug 6, 2004 13:06
Would have been nice of the organizers to tell about sub6.
I liked the festival very much. Third time at Voov for me and I would say it was way better than 2002 but I enjoyed 2001(10 years anniversary) more.

There are alot more of alcohol/coke/speed ppl on voov than on for example fullmoon. This is means alot more littering, noisy ppl etc. Alot of people I talked to hadn't even been to the dancefloor. Just getting wasted at their campsite. The chillout was always a cool place to hangout at though. Very relaxed people in there most of the time and the backdrops was a m a z i n g.

I saw most of the liveacts.(Missed Freq but he plays here in my city tonight). Highlights for me were Silicon Sound(perfect set at a perfect time), Wizzy noise, Krueger&Coyle...

Atmos set was nice but very badly put together and playing encores in trance(house?) sets is kinda lame. "Give me the applause and I will play another one"

Anyone know what was the problem with Eskimos set? It was so good then so much problems. Really felt sad for him.
yossi
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  72
Posted : Aug 7, 2004 15:22
i heard the tegma show made some magic on the ladies there

hehe
          if you want to be rich, u`ve got to be a bitch!
WeirdProfessor

Posted : Aug 9, 2004 12:07
damn never knew the Sub6-thing - one of my friend's friend should pick 'em up at the airport and the friend (does this make sense) said that they weren't there..
went to bed at 6.15 :S

I had a great festival though.. Silicon Sound and Jackomo really got things going on in the morning! and Wizzy Noise and Sabai Sabai made my feet hurt as hell

nice performance by Eskimo, too bad that his laptop went crazy in the last track - a remix of Astral Projection's "People can Fly".. anyways, does anyone know if this is (to be) released?

like pr0fane i was quite disturbed with the private sound systems in the camping area - especially the guys who brought the professional system - whether or not they mixed well is not the issue, it was annoying..

appart from that, thx for another great festival - see ya next year           ~ a life without music is a life without meaning ~
esu

Posted : Aug 9, 2004 14:20
wasn't it teleport rmx the last track? combined with some parts of party pooper.. sounded really cool anyway. and the problems was present even before that track=/
Dainty Doll
June Rashava

Started Topics :  49
Posted : Aug 9, 2004 14:22
Quote:

On 2004-08-07 15:22, yossi wrote:
i heard the tegma show made some magic on the ladies there

hehe

LOL yes i heard that aswell. Hehe well some great music makes people very creative hehe           http://crackwhoremodels.dk/dainty_doll.html

www.myspace.com/djdaintydoll

www.myspace.com/junerashava
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - VooV 2004
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance