First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

VooV 2004

Dainty Doll
June Rashava

Started Topics :  49
Posted : Aug 1, 2004 20:04
So the times has come, and Voov is over.

So how was it??? I am very curious to know, cause i was unable to join this festival even though i planned it forso long

Keep lovin' and feel good

//Takaya Voguecal           http://crackwhoremodels.dk/dainty_doll.html

www.myspace.com/djdaintydoll

www.myspace.com/junerashava
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  375
Posted : Aug 2, 2004 11:10
a nice as allways, but music didnt do it to me many time there.. El Zisco and Tobias and Daniel Sun were realy great, Haldolium and Freq lives were OK and all the rest not something..

Believe your soul !
A.Rosengren
Solid Snake

Started Topics :  266
Posted : Aug 2, 2004 11:34
Zombi you bastard!!! i was around the trance shop stand and you werent there!!! BOOO!!!

i liked VOOV it was a nice experience... Only thing bothering me was that we slept 20 meters behind the mainstage and the sound system was no joke... so you were bouncing up and down all night

but the festival was realy nice i think... alternative stage had some good music going on at some points... and main stage was just crazy...

ill write more later, just got back and im TIRED

cheers

A
aziz23

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 2, 2004 15:54
aaaamaaaazing........ wow,wow,wow,
one of the best festivals i ever went!!!!!!!!!
still i'm trippinnnnnn.

love to all

aziz
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  375
Posted : Aug 2, 2004 19:25
well, i can also add after i slept a bit that DJ Creator and Atmos live also were gute.
so it like -
Tobias and Daniel continues a tradition of "set of the festival should be a last one on a progressive stage" that D-Nox started last year, and played massive tech-house with a accent to techno and on MASSIVE, it was BIG to be there on this moments!! they finished the stage with 40 min of pure-bliss-melodic-minimal-intelligent techno music, it was a highlight for me!!
El Zisco allready second time do it to me and a big time and this time it was almost perfect set to my taste, on late morning hours he just spined very dynamic minimal morning psy with great mixes and fited the place absolutely.
Atmos live has nice music but he have to do something about how the live should be mixed-continues.. its almost boring to hear full versions of original trax unmixed. dunno...
Creator gave a good set for techno trance heads and on the finish some more emotional stuff, nice one!

all the ppl i met - 10x for excellent vibes!!
those who i didnt - see ya soon!!

Believe your soul !
timsensient
Sensient

Started Topics :  101
Posted : Aug 2, 2004 20:40
Well just back from my first european festival and it was voov no less! I thought the music was quite nice on the progressive stage, many nice deep tribal grooves...you europeans sure seem to like it this way...me too, but i was after something with a little more power at some times. Great to see Freq play live at voov (go aussie!!) Also Creator was very nice and tobias and daniel were the perfect finale. As for the main floor...ugh, all i heard on the first night there sounded so close to rave/hard nrg...hmmmmmmm. The 2nd night was much better for me, sai baba from thailand played some really nice deep and rocking full on stuff, and scotty also played some cool tunes....these two guys went some way to restoring my faith in full on...there is stuff that doesnt sound generic! The main highlight for me though was meeting so many cool people...thanks to everyone who helped my weekend be such good times!

PS - sorry i didnt meet you anders and zombi
olivier
Side-A

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Aug 3, 2004 13:44
once again it was amazing ...
especially the sunday on the prog floor , a total blast...
my hilights were sub6, atmos, haldolium , freq, silicon sound, creator
but,i still don't understand , as last year, why the first night on friday is always so shitty ... the djs spinned way too commercial full on , and imo it's not a proper way to open such a festival as voov ...
anyway, i ll be there next year for sure, but i hope the organizers will do something about the friday's line up ...

russ
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Aug 3, 2004 16:01
does anyone happen to know the complete line-up? would be interesting to see...
pr0fane
Multiphase

Started Topics :  418
Posted : Aug 3, 2004 16:27
As far as I know Sub6 didn’t show up, and the music the first night was very boring and uninspiring, but the sunset was pretty nice nevertheless.

I missed a lot of the acts I wanted to hear (only heard parts of FREq, Krüger & Coyle, Atmos and Tobias & Daniel Sun, and slept through Wizzy Noise), but overall I found the music a tad too boring. The most interesting stuff was on the progressive stage in the daytime, but unfortunately I found it too hot to dance (luckily not as hot as 2003 though). I didn’t spend much time at the main stage because I forgot earplugs (it was just sooooo loud), but what I liked best there, was the last half hour of the festival, where Scotty finished with Vatos Locos and one of the remixes of Son Kites ”On Air”.

One thing I didn’t find as good as 2002 or 2003, and certainly not as good as Full Moon 2004, was the atmosphere. That is a personal thing though, so not much the organizers can do.

Something the organizers can do though, is to tell people to shut down the external sound systems. It’s fine if the partygoers want to hear music when there’s not music at any of the main stages, but when there is trance playing at one of the official stages, people should turn of their systems. I would really like if the security was more strict about this next year, as it’s really annoying – especially when you want to sleep.

Sorry if the post was a bit messy, but I’m at a library, and time is short. Have fun, and see you next year           DJ pr0fane (Iboga Records) | Multiphase
www.sunrisesupplies.com | www.iboga.dk | www.soundcloud.com/pr0fane
olivier
Side-A

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Aug 3, 2004 17:03
profane , sub6 played at 7.00 saturday morning ...
their performance was amazing after all these boring dj sets
daksinamurti
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  94
Posted : Aug 3, 2004 17:06
here you go

Psychedelic Trance Floor:
22:45- 23:00Openning
23:00- 02:00Dj Vazik (MeX)
02:00- 03:00Live Pa Eskimo (GB)
03:00- 06:00Dj Antaro (E)
06:00- 07:00Live Pa Silicon Sound (F)
07:00- 10:00Dj Jackomo (CH)
10:00- 14:00Dj Morg (S)
Pause
20:00- 23:00Dj Regan (ZA)
23:00- 24:00Live Pa Wizzy Noise (GR)
24:00- 03:00Dj Sabai Sabai
03:00- 06:00Dj Scotty (D)

Alternative Floor

21:45- 22:00Intro
22:00- 01:00Dj Coex (D)
01:00- 04:00Dj Amrit (D)
04:00- 05:00Live Pa Sub6 (IL)
05:00- 08:00Dj Stefan Ludley (D)
08:00- 11:00Dj Zen (NL)
11:00- 12:00Live Pa Liquid Soul (CH)
12:00- 15:00Dj Pena (P)
15:00- 16:00Live Pa Krüger & Coyle (D/GB)
16:00- 18:00Dj Krüger & Coyle (D/GB)
18:00- 19:00Live Pa Atmos (S)
Pause
24:00- 03:00Dj Kanjukhan (D)
03:00- 06:00Dj Tom (D)
06:00- 09:00Dj Magical (D)
09:00- 10:00Live Pa Haldolium (D)
10:00- 13:00Dj El Zisco (D)
13:00- 14:00Live Pa Freq (AUS)
14:00- 17:00Dj Creator (CH)
17:00- 20:00Dj Tobias & Daniel Sun (D)

Chillout - Circus

Moksha (USA)
Ekanta (GB)
Slater vs Andy W. (CZ)
Sasa (D)
Titin Moraga (RCH)
James Bissenden (GB)
Swarup & Kamilla (BR)
Vanja (MK)
Saint Janus (DK)
Lukas Trido Velvet (D)
Sizar Failli (S)
Live Pa + Dj Bluetech (USA)
Naaskow (CDN)
Felix (D)
Click (D)
Live Pa + Dj The Well (NL)
Schlafcola (D)
Nanda (RCH

Troll@CrackWhoreModels
IsraTrance Analyst Member

Started Topics :  558
Posted : Aug 3, 2004 18:43
hey

had a great fetsival but i must say that the music this year was very very bad at the psychedelic stage...but sabai sabai sure did a great job agian this year

the progressiv floor was a killer
          www.myspace.com/trollatcrackwhoremodels
www.myspace.com/crackwhoremodels
www.myspace.com/cwmdeco
Christian
D-Nox

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Aug 3, 2004 19:42
voov again was a great one!!! best psytrance festival around ... the people were great, the location is still the same and it seams to be that the connection between the locals and the festival is creating a special vibe. the weather was fantastic .... my personally higlights were... Atmos, Tobias & Daniel .... all the nice people I met (cheers Tom hope you found the way home) and the break on saturday afternoon were was no music for about 3 hours (I enjoyed the silence the recover and rest ... greetings to the wagenburger you made my days ... see you all next year! Thanks Antaro & Scotty and all the Voov Crew - keep up the great work
Pena@flow
IsraTrance Full Member
Started Topics :  76
Posted : Aug 3, 2004 20:26
Thanks Antaro/Scotty and Voov Crew for everything..the fest was amazing and the vibe was very high. A shame that i only managed to find a flight back n sunday so i had to miss the end...but what to do...reality...anyway, it felt so good to be there and meet lots of ppl which i only had talked via net and of course all my friends. Muito Obrigado Voov.
Dainty Doll
June Rashava

Started Topics :  49
Posted : Aug 4, 2004 04:25
Damn i wish i had been there. But okay, ill see you next year 110%

http://crackwhoremodels.dk/dainty_doll.html

www.myspace.com/djdaintydoll

www.myspace.com/junerashava
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - VooV 2004

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance