i hope you have fun here           REHAB is for quitters
Rik
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  107
Posted : May 2, 2003 11:35
Quote:

On 2003-03-19 17:39, Asi wrote:
EL-AL is the most secure airline in the world

no kidding, in total i spent almost 7 hours explaining customs that i came to israel for my holidays, that i wasn't suicidal and didn't have any drugs on me
          www.psytracks.com :: Brand new website for sharing your psytracks with the world. Get a free 250Mb Artist profile, Blog and events calender!
www.psygarden.be :: Upload your psychedelic art and partypictures to our gallery!
Asi
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  104
Posted : May 3, 2003 03:08
its not just you
at least did you had fun ?           (-:"The Psychoactive Is So Powerfull
Since The Discovery Of L.S.D"
:-)
Rik
IsraTrance Team

Posted : May 8, 2003 20:29
Yeah i had fun my friends took good care of me

a few pictures:

www.psygarden.be/temp/israweb/

the eilat panorama is also in my gallery on the public part of the site
          www.psytracks.com :: Brand new website for sharing your psytracks with the world. Get a free 250Mb Artist profile, Blog and events calender!
www.psygarden.be :: Upload your psychedelic art and partypictures to our gallery!
Candy
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  184
Posted : May 9, 2003 10:16
Oh I see you were at Eyal & Dotan party...hehe           Majority is never right!

"Without music, life is meaningless."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Rik
IsraTrance Team

Posted : May 9, 2003 10:35
my friends did a large part of the deco there, trip provided the synth rinkadink was playing, i've known them all for quite a few years trough a chat channel on efnet

if you where there, you might remember two big strange guys dancing outside when everybody was still inside sweating there asses off that was us

the pics of the outside of joey's bar where taken after we started a little streetparty in front on the shop next to it (playing some nice psytrance) untill 5 in the morning

I also payed a visit to a small party outside tel aviv in the dunes, that was abrubtly ended by a swarm of musquitos (Moehahaha, i had long sleeves!!!)

my friend was also spotted at the rave-o-lution party and the later psyzion party           www.psytracks.com :: Brand new website for sharing your psytracks with the world. Get a free 250Mb Artist profile, Blog and events calender!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Israel - Visiting israel in 2003
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance