First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

trance dance

Gopendragon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Feb 24, 2005 09:36
Goa Gill said dance is active meditation and when we dance we became one with the divine ecstacy of the cosmic spirit we go beyond mind beyond our own individuality.We are like Shiva Nataraja the lord of dance the wild dance, like fire lighting in the dark skull and heal our ignorance,destroying and creating sacred space,run into the future with the speed of light.
Ancient sacred native indian shamans believe in the move of medicine wheel, as we dance mama GAIA becomes more healthy.
Another theory says when we dance we create morphogenetic fields we use our energy in a way to keep balance in our own chacras, one of the thousand types of yoga to keep the cosmic balance in straight line.
The sure thing is that after hours dancing at a psy party I feel my body renewaled, my spirit more awakened, my mind clear happy and more alive !!!
dDANCE IS THE BEST MEDICINE TO HEAL MY BORED LIFETIMES!!!
what else guys ? what you believe about trance dance?
"namaskar"
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Feb 24, 2005 11:23
the experience of trance dance also englobates nice musics           ...
synthohm

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Feb 24, 2005 12:37
i'd like to check out a few tutorial sites where you could learn how to dance/flow/shake yourself properly at a party.. there's tons of sites over the net,explaining some dances not exactly trance, but worth checking out, just for a laugh:

http://www.altx.com/interzones/gangsta/mosh.html

really fun to read if you're into hardcore (not gabber) music, and practice a few moves yourself lol!
Gopendragon
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Feb 24, 2005 13:12
Tai-chi have some specific movements that we could use as we dance and of course know how
to use every movement and what kind of energy I use each time I move.
Dance conciously in every movement like figthing and using energy circles by the yin yan theory!!!
"namaskar"
acidonacid
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  61
Posted : Feb 24, 2005 14:01
Is not something easy to go "in trance" with the dance.
If you make it you feel and understud a lot of things about our music and our culture.
GOPENDRA I believe you are in the right way.
The things you talk about is correct.
So lets trance with dance....
Krell
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Feb 24, 2005 15:25
To GOPENDRA

"dance is active meditation "

I agree with goa gil

"when we dance we became one with the divine ecstacy of the cosmic spirit "

Whatever that means ? I dont know if I agree.

"We are like Shiva Nataraja the lord of dance the wild dance, like fire lighting in the dark skull and heal our ignorance,destroying and creating sacred space,run into the future with the speed of light. "

Im not sure what it means, but I think someone should cut back on the acid.

"Ancient sacred native indian shamans believe in the move of medicine wheel, as we dance mama GAIA becomes more healthy. "

They are entitled to their opinion. I think, this can be open to discussion - Its all about the consequences of us dancing. At least, we are not driving cars or poluting that much while dancing... However, I dont think this can be practicly stated to be the truth, since there are so many factors we need to consider.

"Another theory says when we dance we create morphogenetic fields we use our energy in a way to keep balance in our own chacras, one of the thousand types of yoga to keep the cosmic balance in straight line."

When you dont know how the body, mind and world works you make up fairytales to explain why things are they way that they are.
It gives you the ability to relate to what you do not understand. I dont know about the above sentiment, maybe its true, maybe its not.

"The sure thing is that after hours dancing at a psy party I feel my body renewaled, my spirit more awakened, my mind clear happy and more alive !!! "

Well, you get "runners high" which is zerotonin being released into your system because of the physical excercise - Makes you feel great, without the drawbacks of drugs like MDMA.
Besides, excercise, when done right, is good for your body and mind so this is very much true
Also, I think, just after listening MANY hours 6+ to music I do get a different mindset all together... almost like an acid comedown.

"dDANCE IS THE BEST MEDICINE TO HEAL MY BORED LIFETIMES!!! "

Agreed, its a brilliant invention

"what else guys ? what you believe about trance dance?"

its
- a way to disconnect from your normal life.
- a way to dream and fantasize
- a way to enjoy music with your body
- a way to get in touch with your instincts
- a way to experience different states of consciousness
- a way to experience pleasure and have fun
- a way to connect with other people, sharing rhytms and feelings across that dance floor.

I think, I could go on forever:-)

Kind regards

Krell

Label DJ>
www.jesterrecords.ca
Liquid-Vision

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Feb 24, 2005 18:35
"To the Universe belongs the dancer. He who does not dance does not know what happens."
- Jesus
"Praise him with the timbrel and dance." (Psalm 150, v 4)
          We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love... and then we return home.
EYB
Noized

Started Topics :  111
Posted : Feb 24, 2005 18:40
Quote:

On 2005-02-24 18:35, Liquid-Vision wrote:
"To the Universe belongs the dancer. He who does not dance does not know what happens."
- Jesus
"Praise him with the timbrel and dance." (Psalm 150, v 4)

Yeah that rocks! Jesus was a cool guy

Signature
KakoOlalaJwal
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  116
Posted : Feb 24, 2005 19:02
Quote:

On 2005-02-24 09:36, GOPENDRA wrote:
The sure thing is that after hours dancing at a psy party I feel my body renewaled, my spirit more awakened, my mind clear happy and more alive !!!

True.. But not only at psy parties..

Anywhere, anytime, anyhow you dance !           .
"Get your dose of BoOgie !"

http://www.bunkum-records.com
http://www.myspace.com/zekakoo
V a R u n
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Feb 24, 2005 21:09
Dance like nobody's watching..

boom~

Varun @ Materia Records

http://www.myspace.com/varundj

http://www.materiarecords.com/varun.html

..:: VA - BOUNCE OUT NOW ::..

..:: MATCD09 VA - PROFESSIONAL BY ANAHATA COMING SOON ..::
Gopendragon
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Feb 25, 2005 09:28
Quote:

On 2005-02-24 14:01, ACIDONACID wrote:
Is not something easy to go "in trance" with the dance.
If you make it you feel and understud a lot of things about our music and our culture.
GOPENDRA I believe you are in the right way.
The things you talk about is correct.
So lets trance with dance....

Right we have to dance for many much hours to reach the trance state.Shamans dancing till they fall down to reach ecstacy and enter inside through the spirit world ...
and then a hallucinogenic trip begins comunication with natural dark spirits magic mystic knowledge mythical places in other dimensions and the ability to heal everything from a disease that someone is infected or even starting to became one with an animal spirit to get more power and give encourage to nature.
It is how we had prepared our mind before we dance how we think and what we believe while we dance.Searching for guide spirits to help us in our spiritual dance paths,never alone if we are beginers because it is posible to get possesed from a wild spirit who wants to use our soul for its own evil purpose,and there we start figthing with the spirit to get it by our side and show as the hidden mystic path.Mandalas as a decoration when we dance work like a guide for emotions and mystic energies and help to find the right sure dance path without geting lost.Shamanic ritualism is something like a typical code for a safe and concious trip.Dance to keep safe the cosmic balance of the universe.
Divine ecstasy is something like a nirvana state that we could reach all together when we dance and feel like "gods" because everyone have god deep inside...so return to the source ...learn about our own roots.
Trance dance is liberation of our body mind spirit and soul...!!!
"namaskar"
furthur
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Feb 25, 2005 10:14
Quote:

On 2005-02-24 15:25, Krell wrote:
To GOPENDRA

I agree with goa gil

"We are like Shiva Nataraja the lord of dance the wild dance, like fire lighting in the dark skull and heal our ignorance,destroying and creating sacred space,run into the future with the speed of light. "

"Ancient sacred native indian shamans believe in the move of medicine wheel, as we dance mama GAIA becomes more healthy. "

They are entitled to their opinion. I think, this can be open to discussion - Its all about the consequences of us dancing. At least, we are not driving cars or poluting that much while dancing... However, I dont think this can be practicly stated to be the truth, since there are so many factors we need to consider.

"Another theory says when we dance we create morphogenetic fields we use our energy in a way to keep balance in our own chacras, one of the thousand types of yoga to keep the cosmic balance in straight line."

When you dont know how the body, mind and world works you make up fairytales to explain why things are they way that they are.
It gives you the ability to relate to what you do not understand. I dont know about the above sentiment, maybe its true, maybe its not.

"The sure thing is that after hours dancing at a psy party I feel my body renewaled, my spirit more awakened, my mind clear happy and more alive !!! "

Well, you get "runners high" which is zerotonin being released into your system because of the physical excercise - Makes you feel great, without the drawbacks of drugs like MDMA.
Besides, excercise, when done right, is good for your body and mind so this is very much true
Also, I think, just after listening MANY hours 6+ to music I do get a different mindset all together... almost like an acid comedown.

its
- a way to connect with other people, sharing rhytms and feelings across that dance floor.

Kind regards

Krell

OK

Only thing is if you don't know what one of Gopendra's posts means, the last thing you should be doing is cutting back on the acid.           Load Universe into Cannon. Aim at Brain. Fire.

www.ganesha.ca
Krell
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Feb 26, 2005 20:57
Quote:

On 2005-02-25 10:14, furthur wrote:
Quote:

To GOPENDRA

I agree with goa gil

its

Kind regards

Krell

OK

Only thing is if you don't know what one of Gopendra's posts means, the last thing you should be doing is cutting back on the acid.

I can see this might be your perspective on things, thanks for the insight

Just dont see how we can be like fire being lit in a dark skull - and how it fits "and heal our ignorance".
Perhaps, I would understand better if I looked op "shiva nataraja" - for sure, thats what I would rather do than try to "enlighten" myself with acid to figure it out :-P

Lets get back on topic

Kind Regards

Krell           Label DJ>
www.jesterrecords.ca
furthur
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Feb 27, 2005 02:46
Acid cannot enlighten you. Psytrance cannot. Only YOU can. Granted, my post was stupid, it seemed like a funny thing to write.           Load Universe into Cannon. Aim at Brain. Fire.

www.ganesha.ca
Gopendragon
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Feb 28, 2005 18:48
Quote:

On 2005-02-26 20:57, Krell wrote:
Quote:

On 2005-02-25 10:14, furthur wrote:
Quote:

To GOPENDRA

about the dark skull and fire:
the skull means ignorance,darknes
and fire is lighting the skull,and that is symbolic and means that fire is lighting in darkness it is has spiritual meaning and only if you believe in mythical god Shiva and feel that you became like him like fire pure energy as you dance with meditation to Shiva Nataraja.
Fire could burn anything and make it pure and clean .
Lord Shiva in his left hand keeps the skull and with his right hand flames burning the skull as he dance!!!
Better search in books or net to find more and realize how we could became from Jiva Shiva!!

Krell

OK

Only thing is if you don't know what one of Gopendra's posts means, the last thing you should be doing is cutting back on the acid.

I can see this might be your perspective on things, thanks for the insight

Just dont see how we can be like fire being lit in a dark skull - and how it fits "and heal our ignorance".
Perhaps, I would understand better if I looked op "shiva nataraja" - for sure, thats what I would rather do than try to "enlighten" myself with acid to figure it out :-P

Lets get back on topic

Kind Regards

Krell

Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - trance dance

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance