1 2 3 4
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

trance dance

Etnica99

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 31, 2005 14:40
dancing makes us feel free ....it's the best medicine ....age doesn't really matters ....it's just a number .....cyberpunk u said the right thing - let the music takes u wherever it wants , dissolve in it
Gopendragon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Oct 22, 2005 16:27
just want to share a simple analysis for something wich I realised with trance dance about the harmonic ballance of our chakras...

just notice and try to find the time you dance that microcosmic chakra energetic map deep within you, where exactly is pointed each center inside the body ,and wich parts of the body doing more easy and more quikly movements while dancing,those who are interested more in materialism usually the lower chackras are more energised and body parts from the stomach and lower moving better,those who like more spiritual values like I do moves the higher centers like throat,third eye and the thousand lotus petal(the head)...the heart chackra wich is pointed on the chest is the most important and the one who must be more much opened and energised to give as the emotional guidance and expand our trip in dance more safe,heart center work like a bridge between lower and higher chakras...
so after that simple body test we realise wich chackras are more or less opened and energised and then try to get a ballance between them by focusing our energy more in those wich need more work to make them much more opened and energise them more and then slowly step by step , bring them all in order in the same percent as much that could happen...
...wich one need s more exercise and work?dance and find out wich one needs to repare,opening,energise....
remember that there are more secondary charkras pointed in the basic body parts,fingers,foots, legs,etc

thanks you read it sorry if bored off it.
          ~~~~~~~namaskar~~~~~~~~~
After the End,a new Begining startS..
Nathan
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  301
Posted : Oct 22, 2005 16:45
Dancing to Trance music is the most physical
Satisfaction there is.

-=The Meaning Of Life Is To Give Life A Meaning=
Psycosmo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posted : Oct 25, 2005 02:13
My theory is that the motor activity involved in dancing stimulates dopamine release. Dopamine plays a key role in neural circuits that control movement (in a part of the brain called the striatum fyi). Dopamine is also thought to be involved with emotional rewards for biologically necessary behaviors (eating, fucking), and also with many higher cognitive fucnctions such as memory and speech production. It seems likely to me that the feelings I get off dancing for hours on end might somehow involve increased dopamine.

And the stuff happening in the brain to produce the motions of dancing would if anything be just a part of all thats must be going on upstairs when we trance out.
Physical exertion influences adrenaline and opiate activity (which is thought to be involved with social bonding), and loud noise affects stress hormones. I wouldnt be surprised if mi Amour Sarah Tonin wasnt involved somehow too.
Also, the repetitive stimulation of the drum kick might have something to do with it, I sure feel like it does but most research papers I have found about "auditory driving" have left me unsatisfied. Still "photic driving" (eg stimulation with a strobe light at a particular frequency) is a bit better studied, and it does seem that stimuli of particular frequencies (or in particular patterns) do provoke distinct subjective and physiological effects. It seems likely that the same would go for sound.
Sleep deprivation might do something too.

My point here though is what Psycosmos theory of Neurotranceyology is, it is that I think that the trance experience happens because of something very definiate and physiologically based that can somehow be triggered by music and dancing. Im no PhD so no need to take the specifics of my theories on the mechanism of how this happens too seriously.
Still, no matter what theory science ends up supporting or discrediting, dancing to psytrance brings me bliss beyond bliss.
consciousness
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  37
Posted : Sep 30, 2010 23:39
If you feel exhausted afterwards you didn't really trance dance.

Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - trance dance
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance