1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

GIATI

SiriusProject

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jul 26, 2004 14:47
First of all its 26 of july...First day of the year as the mayas calendar says...and the Star of Sirius waz brilliant last night except some DETAILS!!!
After 3 days-nights with nothing more than 3 hours sleepinng nooooone expected that.
It waz 5 o clock in the morning when Edoardo decided to stop the music-Frank E waz there-Loic waz there and just that!Noone else.Most of the people where sleeping in their tents and just a few people just like me either sitting in the ground or dancing waiting for Frank Es set.Edoardo waz reaaaly pissed of cause of the bad organisation.The same for the rest djs that accusing the organisers that left the party and organise this fest with the worst way.a few minutes only have passed trying to understand what happen when all the awake people came in front of the decks and behind the decks trying to concinced the djs continue the party!(you cannot imagine how many different people with digfferent ideas trying to do in a situation like this.And then suddenly some people start stealing the deco.the deco artistas trying to take their property back.Other people wanted to hit the djs ,some other hit them selves or their head in the wall.The fest waz out of control.all the people start packing and keave the place quickly .What else should happen??Maybe the cops decided come also and then had a total diaster of the hall mess.To bad 4 all of us.! All about money! what can i say? alla of us expected more from this fest and it waz a total mess.It waz only saturday night when the hall place waz full of people dancing but still and then the organisation waz ubsent.Edoardo waz trying to reach the organiser in his cell phone but nothing!(at the same time the organiser waz in the chill out stage playing some music and noone there understoon nothing cause of the distance!the main stage stopped and the chill out need more than a few minutes to ralise that??there waz noone ther.The timetable waz fucked ,Logic bomb didnt appear and what a same and sadness for our people.It waz a nice attempt with plenty of greek artists and a reeaaaly nice line up but at the end we wil remember that as a total failure.saturday night A.Project waz on the decks for 7 hours!plz panago kapstous ki allo!!!!!i really want to thank stella nutella for her power .That girl is gorgeous she played her amazing set,she dance for 5 hours with the people ,she waz the best and she waz the only woman that act like a man.
Now i can understand why the bracceles in our hands have written the word "ÃÉÁÔÉ"....
I really dont know what happened when the hall camping wake up...i guess they all left the place...for 1 more time we missed the point.and the point is that we need more than just good heart to set a fest like this?a camping with 1 toilet!!!!!!for god i still got stomach pain..the pool waz full of green water and i dont know if under this green think where some crocodiles and frogs and watersnakes etx.and the bbq 24 hours next to the dj????common.........i dont want to say more.I can leave this shit clear so some other might express his feelings or his dissapointment.....
As for the crowd.......what can i say if just the half of all this people understund the meaning of trance.......and not the meaning of the drugs.......PLZ PANAGO KAPSE MAS KI ALLO!!!!!!!!!
GIATI..........we came from stars*************
          *****we came from stars*************
technical research in acoustic neural conciousness enhancement
wicc@

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jul 26, 2004 18:24
hihihihiii

that's amazing funny...hah..greek style sometime fuk a lot!!

Happy New Year to all Fairies!!!!

Stay tuned in fairyland!! keep on acid trance experience!!
b oo oo o oo o om!!!!!!
CLAW
CLAW

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Jul 26, 2004 21:15
Amazingly sad and funny at the same time... (komikotragiko)... Not good and definately not something that make us proud...

People always learn from their mistakes, I hope this was another mistake for the orginizers to have in mind...

Realy...

Bom           • Noize Conspiracy Records •
http://soundcloud.com/c-l-a-w
https://www.facebook.com/CLAW.cy
necro

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 26, 2004 21:58

hmm, i had to leave on sunday evening so i missed the last night, but the first two nights were pretty good. Sure the organisation wasn't top notch, but the line up was pretty good, as was the sound system. Marcus dj set was great, as was micky's set (wizzy noise). Ticon live set was fantastic, as was Emok dj set. And while i normally am no tcrazy for alien project......i enjoyed hi slive set and the dj set ....plus it was pretty impresive that he played for so long ...and always with a smile.
Also i thought it was nice to have a festival not flooded by a thousand market stalls. The festival had a kind of informal, spontaneous feels to it, artists were dancing among us and chilling at the bar, u could get right up to the stage as well as stand behind it.. pretty cool for the live acts.

It is true though that the crowd took some time to get warmed up and start dancing ..but it all seemed okay by sat night.

shame it ended that way.......i got the impression the organisers did it for the love of the music.

-----ltr------
astraldor

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 26, 2004 22:51
It’s a tragedy what is happened there.
And then they complain why people don’t go to their parties and fests.
Organizers seem to care only for money and for nothing else.
I heard a girl says that we love “them” as “they” love as she was steeling something from the deco. And I agree with her.
As for the chill out stage, can’t say anything. I wish I had a picture to show you. It was awful.
The only things that I want to remember is Stella Nutella, Alien project and of course Kaifas beach.

Shame on promoters, people like them are responsible for the situation of trance scene in our country.

Another party without happy end.

GIATI?
          Astral Plane: A dimension of existence beyond the physical world. A place where disembodied spirits dwell. Many attempt to contact the astral plane through meditation or by using psychic energy.
AbsolutZero(D.V.M.)
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  199
Posted : Jul 27, 2004 01:03
this is very sad story           [b]osobuko/b]
http://www.landmark-recordings.com/absolut_zero.html
http://www.myspace.com/absolutzero_or
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dj-AbsolutZero/147091981997578
DETOX

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Jul 27, 2004 13:19
Have so many things to say but have to deal with many issues at the moment because of amateur organisers that cannot keep their word.....

P.S 1 Sirius Project in another post you said 'Police is everywhere' and stuff like that,i really dont know where you saw all this police.

P.S 2 Logic Bomb arrived at the festival but Johann had some personal problems with his health and he wasnt able to perform,he can confirm that (and he will confirm that) on his own.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
wicc@

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jul 27, 2004 13:36
nothin is 2be taken so siriously
nothin is 2be taken so personally
nothing is perfect
we are nothing
we are perfect
so we can make perfect mistakes!!!
( here we go CHP )...xixixi
LoOooooots of FUN!!!!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxKISSES FAIRIES!!!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxx
SiriusProject

Posted : Jul 27, 2004 14:04
dear mr Detox.thank you for reading my previous posts BUT when you want to answer back plz do it in the same topic and not after 4 dayz in another !!!and i didnt said police is everywhere and stuff like that!!!!!!!I SAID *****police everywhere justice nowhere*****thats the situation in greece ourdays!!!i did not say anything about the festival!!!!So plz go back check my posts again and eat a souvlaki 4 me
when you eat that drink some coke and tell me if you get paid for your actions in the festival...
money money money money money
As 4 the organisers if they are amateur what does a prof like you did with them???
thanx in advance
1/2 S.P.

P.S 1.And a ridler.Where Detox waz when the music stopped??           *****we came from stars*************
DETOX

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Jul 27, 2004 14:25
Sirius Project i couldnt answer at the same time to you because i was at the festival area for the last 4 days and not in front of my computer.I dont see whats wrong by the way in answering to you in this thread instead of another.

And since you are wondering not only i didnt got a penny from this festival but i am into deep financial trouble.

I was responsible for the majority of the bookings of this festival and i was not one of the organisers,i had stated that since the beggining of this festival.So a prof like me (like you called me) has received half the money he should have received for the payments of his artists and has put the other half FROM HIS OWN POCKET and just for your information at the time that the music stopped i was collecting even more money in order to pay my people before they leave the country,i managed to pay all the foreign artists to the last penny we had aggree except Frank'e and Loic from Total Eclipse that will be paid ofcourse in the next days like all the artists i have ever worked in the past.

And since you like questions why dont you ask yourself WHY the music was stopped in the last day of the festival?Was it because artists werent payed?I doubt so because Frank'e,S Range and Loic from Total Eclipse were the only ones that werent payed yet and that was because they simply havent performed their sets yet and the aggreement was that they would get payed after their services to the festival.So something else happened.

Anyway for the next days i have many many things to do including paying my artists and trying to find even more money from my own pocket again to cover some other expenses too.

I even payed the artists hotel from my own pocket in the end because the organisers had just dissapeared......

We will speak soon about everything so dont worry and dont be in a rush.We will see who did mistakes and who did not and we will all learn WHO stopped the music in the last day of the festival....
          Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
CLAW
CLAW

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Jul 27, 2004 14:48
only in greece... tsss           • Noize Conspiracy Records •
http://soundcloud.com/c-l-a-w
https://www.facebook.com/CLAW.cy
kabamaru
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Jul 27, 2004 15:55
...ok, I just got back home (Thessaloniki) and I am, as many many people are, really annoyed with what has happened in Kaiafas. Not only the organizers have disappeared like a fart in the wind but clearly the site/flyer was full of lies. Facilities to accomodate the full capacity of the camping? I don't think so. Instead of respect to the people that went to Kaiafas and PAID 60 euros to enter the festival, we were treated worse than animals.
5 LOUSY toilets (of couse never cleaned).
NO sinks to wash our face/hands or brush our teeth.
The world's lousiest bar that a few times even run out of water!!
And of course lets not forget the swimming pool... (hey, the flyer didn't specify if it was going to be working
Oh wait, I am forgetting the nice tents (really thick huh?) that provided shadow for the camping area...

So, even if the music hadn't stopped sunday night, this would STILL be a really shitty organized festival with NO RESPECT to the people.

For all the rest I am really curious to find out what really happened so I will have to patiently wait DETOX to fill in the blanks for us. Maybe he can even tell us where the hell were Electric Universe?

These "organizers" (myself, I call them APATEWNES) should of course NEVER be able to make such a thing in the future, we all have to know who they are and kick them out of the trance scene FOR EVER by not attending anything done by them again. Am I wrong, or was it NK (Cybertronic), posting here several times, one of the organizers? Maybe he wants to tell us his version of what the hell happened? Or he has disappear from this forum as well?

--- open the doors and let the music flood in ---

https://soundcloud.com/spinnet
https://soundcloud.com/one-arc-degree
https://soundcloud.com/fabrics
euphoria

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jul 27, 2004 16:09
I don't wanna be the devil's advocate,since i was'nt there.Though i have friends just got back in Thesaloniki and they are confirming the worse...

So i would like to kindly ask,before shooting detox,that all of us to wait for a responsible explanation from the organisers.

I fully agree with kabamaru,that we have to know who the hell was finally the organising team for this one

Peace
AbsolutZero(D.V.M.)
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  199
Posted : Jul 27, 2004 16:24
i'm sure that the organizers can't answer at this moment ,probably they are in a cruiser somewhere in bora bora islands or in easter islands
there whas a lot of money
"einai polla ta lefta Ariiiiii"           [b]osobuko/b]
http://www.landmark-recordings.com/absolut_zero.html
http://www.myspace.com/absolutzero_or
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dj-AbsolutZero/147091981997578
SiriusProject

Posted : Jul 27, 2004 17:05
Lets organise a charity 4 u Mr Detox.It might help u a bit.:0
I waz there Mr Detox Edoardo said us:"
I missed my flight there was no car to take me to the airport ,we agreed with Frank E,Loic and S range to stop playing music.We havent payed and we cannot even take our things from the hotel cause they ask us for money.I try call the organiser but he did not answer.Where is he?(4 your information Spiros Nk Cybertronic exactly the same time waz at the (chill out) playing music.Edoardo did not even know where you were D when i ask him...
Then he said some#@$@#!(french) in italian and he waz really angry. after that people from the rental company came to take the P.As and the rest of the machines!
I m not trying to argue with you i only state what i saw with my own eyes!!

P.S 1: It waz you the designer of the web site Detox am i right?

P.S 2:It waz you travel with your new car in the fest area every week to check whats going wrong and late as you said us.

If it waz you made these things only 1 question!:
R u blind or something travel there so many times and didnt notice all this things kabamaru said before???
but you didnt tell us anything.Only what you want or what you should.... ***************************************

*****we came from stars*************
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - GIATI

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance