1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

GIATI

psina

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 28, 2004 17:15
Seriously after reading this post, i felt disgrace and shame for realising that people and organisers like these 2(refering to mr.yiannis and mr.spyros or whatever the names are) DO EXIST!!!!

On the other hand it has brought up various points for discussion and consideration on organising parties and festivals!!!This is a good example for everyone not only for the ones that have experienced this awful and unnacceptable experience!!!!

I want to take this opportunity to point out that things CAN go wrong and this is the perfect example!!! For this reason every organiser should start reconsidering the way they organise their events as well as their profesionalism! which for me is not judged by the politeness and seriousness sort of shit but it all comes down in what the indiviual has managed to give in what was expected of him!!!!

And in the specific situation what resulted from this festival was for sure not expected not only by the people but also the djs, Eduardo for example, that i believe gave more than they should or even was expected of them and all the people that unfortunately found themselves involved in the festival, like DETOX, which i much admire his physical and psychological strength after all this, since he seems to be the only guy that even tried to save the festival and tried to give to the people as well as the djs, things that were supposed to come from the organisers....that cannot even be called organisers!!!!And even his guts for coming before anyone else that was involved in this organisation and give an explanation.

As for yiannis and spyros since they didnt even had the balls to appear in the forum to give at least a fucking explanation or give us their point of view..or even explain what the problem was...they better not even try to organise another event!!!!....and if they do its better be A KILLER organised event....maybe in this way they will make the people, the booking agents and the djs to believe and trust them again!!!!!!

EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON....AND IF YOU LOOK HARD ENOUGH YOU ALSO LEARN THE BRIGHT SIDE OF THINGS...AND THEN YOU LEARN TO GET BETTER...AND THIS IS A REASON FOR EVERYONE OUT THERE----TO GET BETTER!!!!

BOOM!!!!

Motorbrain
https://soundcloud.com/motorbrain
leequid

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jul 28, 2004 18:52
I am REALLY disappointed to read all these things.I attented the festival from Friday night to Sunday early morning and although the low attentance and -quite modest- very bad hygiene conditions,i would never expose negative feelings for this event...till today that i read all this stuff!

The music quality of the first day (as i like mostly prog trance and x-dream sound) was top level and i really enjoyed the "private party"-like feeling of the Ticon live
Even in the second day i really liked that more people came mainly from Athens to see their favourite groups.

I didnt care if the pool was green OR the sound quality of the chill stage was bad (not the music selections though),OR EVEN if i got a brilliant tanning (they could at least give us some recovery cream-yogurt for the burnings:) after 5 hours under the Greek sun with almost no cover above my head.
But i REALLY cared with the fact that NO water supply for the toilet and noone to take care of that mess that was ofcourse outrageous!

Anyway since i met personally Spyros-NK and i believe he is a good lad and a low-profile character,i cannot though explain what did go wrong.I could never thought before the fest i would find a Samothraki-live organisation
but till Sunday i think that it least worth some of its money.As far as concerning DETOX,i believe that he shouldnt be accused in that way (i dont care if he was deeply or not concerned with the fest) but i really respect people for their stable statements.At least he showed up to explain the unexplainable.AND that is for credit for sure.
So please be more cool-headed and try to see clearly the facts.
As a Greek saying:
Nothing is kept secret under the sun.
blooded

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 29, 2004 00:37
One question please !

The mayor was responsible for the payments of the artists or the organisers ??

Thats a tricky one....

DETOX

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Jul 29, 2004 01:04
Blooded thats a tricky question even for the Mayor and the organisers hehehe.

When i ask my money from the Mayor he tells me that the organisers contacted me in the first place so i should ask my money from them.

When i ask my money from the organisers they tell me that the Mayor told them to contact me and make the bookings so i should ask my money from him.

Anyone that can clear up this situation?

LOL           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
orange
Fat Data

Started Topics :  154
Posted : Jul 29, 2004 02:12
GREECE PSY COMMUNITY...

1 STEP FORWARD 2 STEPS BACK
ALWAYS!!!!!!!

please dont shoot detox he is the only one that cares

orange           http://www.landmark-recordings.com/
http://soundcloud.com/kymamusic
Frenji

Posted : Jul 29, 2004 03:39
i wasnt at Kaiafas but from these i read here this sound like a big APATI since the artists didnt be paid from the responsibles ones,the organisers.

i dont want to stay to the lack of respect to the people while the conditions in camping u say was tragical cause we have see it again.

I am very very curius to see what the organisers have to say about these...

they didnt take so much money from the tickets as they maybe expected so they couldnt pay the artists,they afraid and dissapeared?

or it was a combina from the begining?
these 2 are the only versions i can imagine ...

but the only can explain why they didnt pay the artists are them.

but this hidding to me shows guilty...

sad,very very sad

come on organisers tell to people what was happened.maybe u had some reasons that explain the situation...

'gia ena katharo koutelo zoume' pou leei kai o geros mou

as for DETOX i believe is him that finally 'plirose ta spasmena'.for sure not cause was hurt for artists money loss but to save his reputation and his good connections with them...
respectfull attitude so i cant see a reason u people blame him.

DETOX u said u spoke with organisers to ask for your money.what they tell?not about your money,u told this,but why they didnt pay the artists?

people wait since u make the final conclusions and
blame someones...
but since this moment the only ones that have dont answer are the organisers so is reasonable the guilty to fall to their backs.
other_reality
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : Jul 29, 2004 05:34
Ok, whoever went there know what happened. But, why did they have to put the main stage NEXT to the fucking camping area. If someone had or wanted to calm down a bit, THERE WAS NO FUCKING ESCAPE ! It was hillarious. And this fucked-up Alien Project, what was wrong with him ? Stupid 4 kids only full-on for 7 hours. People could die there! The dj sets were mostly funny, with the commercial bullshit full-on leading the way. And, above all, the non-existent organisation made things worse. Too many lies, man. Far too many. I guess that's what you get when you trust some guys on the net and a freaking website...Cheers!           Bring yourselves into the light

www.youtube.com/otherreality
spaceliner

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jul 30, 2004 11:32
This is another story for the chronicals of Greece.
Shame to all the people who dont respect the real feeling.
Shame to those who do this for money or even when they do it from they heart they are so fucking stoned that they forget their responsibilities towards artists and other people..
I wonder if the organizers will come and say a few things about the way the things happened..
Not that we want an explanation cause i am sure that the only thing we are going to get is excusses to mess the situation even more..
come on people..Lets do something good for a change..
We have the nicest country in the world..and the only things we can achieve is bad reputation..
If this continues NO-ONE will ever come to Greece to play..

This stuff can happen only in Greece..

Bad Points:)

Keep TrANcing....
Innersense

Posted : Jul 30, 2004 12:28
Quote:
Shame to those who do this for money or even when they do it from they heart they are so fucking stoned that they forget their responsibilities towards artists and other people..

organisers are not that kind of ppl.

i am sure that they tried the best for this fest

but shit happens especially when money are not enough
delight

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jul 30, 2004 18:45
The guy that started the topic not only gave the reality as it was but obviously didnt say more for this was a sad story.
So there are more to add.

1.A word : fuckin organisers

2. I 'm going to propose eskimo to change some of the words in his track: "Can i have your attention please i'm sorry but the organisers are here and they've asked as to stop the party"

3. People that care about the scene where proven in this fest.

4. Whot about balls?

5. dissrespect

6. blah blah. no actions

7. Respect to the ones that offered : artists , dancers , party goers.

8. Why?

9. Saturday night was okay. orion, deedrah, alien project,

10. Love to alien project and deedrah. You make as smile. Wanted to see other artists as well frank'e , edoardo full. We will meet again you and we know that. A toast for the good times.

11.Hello to the lovely people that gave us a word in this fest , a smile to exchange and the funny conversetions we encountered. Love to you my friends.

Dynamic should't play after alien project as it is obvious that the guy plays full power music. Haven't got anything against the artist. maybe he should play in the early hours 2.00 3.00 o'clock. I'm sure that the artist would't disagree. I'm sure that the artist will rock any dancefloor at this hours.

yumade40
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Aug 1, 2004 12:36
I was there at friday night and left sunday night cause of work on monday morning....im quite surprised i read all these thnigs casue i had a good time.., the music ,everything.....ok the facilities were horrible the people didnt have the best vibe sometimes but why do we have to be so demanding????just relax and have fun.....im really sorry though about what happened to the artists......its terrible thing they had to go through so many things.....so why dont you try to chill out a bit....and see everything from a good point of view......see the glass half full not half empty....
peace.
NK
CyberTronic

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Aug 1, 2004 18:51
for explanations check ...

http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/41477/forum/17/start/0

/// Nameless \\\
yossi
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  72
Posted : Aug 2, 2004 19:09
well well...
i had to leave the festival on the 25th coz i wanted to spend one day in athens b4 my flight back to israel.
so i had no idea that the festival ended this way.
i read this now, and i feel sorry (for artists, djs, ravers and dear mike)
i got to the festival area, sent up my tent... and walked around.
yes, shity toilets... lousy showers, pathetic bar and a fucked up pool.
but still... i was hoping for the best, and even if not for the best, atleast for having a good time.

and i actually did
and here i wanna thank all the ppl i`ve met there that made my stay pleasent, thank u very much and thank u mike for everything!

ps: a huge special thanks to anti and his 12" box`s for playing an AMAZING set that kept me totaly hypnotized... my highlight for sure

but sum things up from this thread...
it leave`s me without n e desire, n e lush to come back to party in greece

sorry

if you want to be rich, u`ve got to be a bitch!
leequid

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 2, 2004 23:53
Quote:

On 2004-08-02 19:09, yossi wrote:

ps: a huge special thanks to anti and his 12" box`s for playing an AMAZING set that kept me totaly hypnotized... my highlight for sure

Well not bad as a set but i didnt expect from Anti to spin half of Atmos album,or all the classic 2004 progressive trance hits.(On Air,Vision & Canedy etc).
I liked his set but after Ticon's Live it was like it didnt happen.Anyway its my opinion cause i expected to hear really fresh progressive
yossi
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  72
Posted : Aug 3, 2004 12:12
hmmm...
for me, the last atmos, all the son kite`s, the V&C... its all fresh.
i dunno hows things in greece, but in israel u simply cant hear this music in parties, i think i can count on 1 hand the # of dj`s that play prog.
n e way, looking back... anti`s set was the best moment in this festi for me. he just hit me right on the spot like it was ordered for my own state of mind
tho ticon`s live was realy nice, and the guy who played after anti gave a kul tek house set, i think it was spiros no?           if you want to be rich, u`ve got to be a bitch!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - GIATI
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance