First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

GIATI

yossi
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  72
Posted : Aug 3, 2004 16:46
plus... he bought me in no time with that wild boys bootleg           if you want to be rich, u`ve got to be a bitch!
XrTC

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Aug 4, 2004 19:33
since most aspects are already covered, i will just share a few words about my personal experience.

i saw the whole thing as my mini summer vacations. i went to the festival not expecting much, just to spend some days near the sea, listen to some good music and have fun. oh, electric universe live was another thing that caught my attention.

i personally never used the "toilets" provided by the "organisers". i didn't use any of the so-called facilities they provided to us. i even camped outside the festival area. i think i am getting rather used to listening to promises from "organisers". i was happy to feel like i was free-camping and having the chance to listen to the music i love at the same time.

but, this doesn't mean that this is the way events should be held. what about the people that believed the "organisers" and expected everything to be right, with many and clean toilets (without having to walk 5 minutes in the dark to get there), with proper tents providing shadow in the camping area etc etc etc ?

what about people that didn't want to go to a "free-camping", but instead they wanted to have all the tiny "luxuries" that they were promised?

what about the artists! being in such a frustration! like someone already said, which one of them will come again in greece when they know that there is a chance they will not be paid?

at least i was satisfied with the sound system, dissapointed by the lack of lasers, and the deco was above average (i liked the totems). oh btw, i dissagree with whoever stole the slightest piece of deco thinking "i am getting something from them since they stole my money". the deco team had nothing to do with the organisers, and from what i heard they also didn't get any money for their work.

p.s. imo markus and dado played the best music in their sets, with many others following.

p.s.2 i admit that when i found out boris was not coming i was after you detox, i swear i was gonna punch you lol. just kidding, i know it's not your fault, but i really got dissapointed not to listen to their live act.

p.s.3 i think the guy after anti was Tsekas from Moonflower (if i am not mistaking cos the line-up was constantly changing).           .
Respect is earned, not demanded...
http://www.myspace.com/xrtcmusic
DETOX

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Aug 4, 2004 20:29
XrTC my friend,cancelling Electric Universe live perfomance that day was one of the most dissapointing moments of my life,unfortunately it was out of my control.....

I promise that i will try to fix Boris another booking in Athens as soon as possible cause the guy is the best producer around and really loves our country and the Greek crowd.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Tsekas
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Aug 5, 2004 21:06
XrTC: I did not play after Anti. I played the day before.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - GIATI
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance