Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Vibrasphere - Archipelago (MPDQX/Digital Structures, April 2006)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Vibrasphere - Archipelago (MPDQX/Digital Structures, April 2006)

SHAMIL
Invisible reality

Started Topics :  87
Posted : Apr 23, 2006 20:08
really quality !           Invisible Reality (IONO music)

www.soundcloud.com/invisiblereality
www.myspace.com/realityinvisible
www.facebook.com/Shamiligor
thail
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : May 1, 2006 19:57
I prefer the old Vibrasphere. I find this pretty dull and predictable. Some nice tracks nevertheless, but nothing that makes me want to listen it again and again

On the other hand, this would be awesome in a party. Preferably in a beautiful place outdoors
:august:

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 2, 2006 14:46
very good album, i really enjoyed it all the way... Thumbs up Vibrasphere!!!!!           https://soundcloud.com/augustenz
------------------------
peace love unity respect
Lux
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : May 3, 2006 02:24
This album took me by surprise as I was dissapointed by the Landmark Ep that was previously released.

Excellent album, one of the finest piece of music I have heard for quite some time.

Don't hope 2 much 4 something cause u may end up getting it...
guy cohen
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  417
Posted : May 6, 2006 15:27
Vibrasphere duo present here their brand new album with the spring-summer atmosphere and a lot of high quaity music. The "Archipelago" album is include nine tracks :

1. Tierra Azul
On most of the album nowadays the amabient-downtempo track is the ending one but here it's different. A pure pleasure with amazing emotionaly music accompanied by many beautiful melodies and some soft guitars, which supplie a promised enjoyable to the listerner...the atmosphere is very comfortable and it's easy to connect to the track and fall in love with it. Great work of Rickard and Robert.

2. Sweet september
The deep direction is keep here also but this time it get support from the pure proggy kick. This is just unbelievable what is going on here - a perfect combination of kick & baseline & playings ! the track is build well and present a lot of creativity and wisdom of the producers. You can hear that the album is going up gradually, but not too fast, just the right tempo. The brilliant playing on 05:20 is so sensitive and elegant...amazing !!

3. Reservoir
'Reservior' is present less melodies and more groove. A soft progressive track with a calm atmosphere and easy vibe...not too complicated...just a simple track to chill with. This one is very recommended for the noon time in my opinion. The track hasn't a special highlights or sommething, just a regular flow.

4. Landmark
Now we can really get to the dance floor . After one minute and 50 seconds of introduction came in a danceable baseline, which can easily turn the vibe on. The track is full on new life and always keep driving to the right direction with a big smile on the listener's face...simply a progressive at his best ! everything is situated on the right place - the melodies & the (few) brakes and of course the powerful kick, which gives the track the necessary power to shake any possible dance floor.

5. Seven days to daylight
My favorite track is here already. Lets leave the defenitions out and focus on the music it self. The track is actually a full process from the begining of the madness untill the end - the start is more patient but it's get up every second. The brake on 03:48 is present for me the separation between the first part of the track (the calm part) and the second part of the track (the danceable one). On 05:15 this is a trully master-piece...this melodies make me feel a freedom feeling and see the world so positive and smiley. Maybe the best track of Vibrasphere so far for me.

6. Morning breeze
The morning is here and the sun is shining :sun:. This one is really has the morning vibe, I mean the fast bpm with almost no brakes at all. I don't have much words to describe it, so you need to get it somehow and feel it personally . Good morning everyone !

7. Sudden comfort
Next to come is "Sudden Comfort". The line is still deep progressive with varied melodies and unique touch of Robert & Rickard. Their style is so attractive and addicted, that I must move the body with the tempo of the music and enjoy from every singel second. The track is always developing with more playings and tunes, but the the kick & baseline always on roll for make sure no-one is not sitting . After almost six minutes the main brake is here and when the track going up again, it has more and more new power for us.

8. Baltic resonance
The end is almost here and therfor the Vibrasphere guys decided to down the tempo a bit and produce and down-tempo ambient. This track is very colorful and active...you can see the story behind the music and also get an enjoyable experience from the first second till the last one...GREAT !

9. Late winter storms
For closing the circle, the last track is a brilliant chill out track and this time not for the body...for the soul. I can hear this track many times continuity and every time enjoy like the first time. It has some hidden magic which is impossible to explain...the best way to end this varied album.
duyoush
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  164
Posted : May 7, 2006 16:52
Im Listen to this album everyday for the past 4 weeks and i love it more and more from every time i listen to it..

the best rls in 2006 till now IMO..

this is a true mind blowing production,sound and atmosphere !!

if someone still didnt listen to this amazing album...Go Buy It Now !!!

Cheers
          "The external world became changed as in a dream and colors became more glowing.When the eyes were closed,colored pictures flashed past in a quickly changing kaleidoscope.what had caused this condition?"
Albert Hofmann Laboratory Notes (1943)
djanahata
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : May 9, 2006 21:31
just another Master Piece !!!!
Vibrasphere, Ticon, Son Kite, Atmos, Jaia
The cream of progressive for me           www.myspace.com/djanahata
www.materiarecords.com
Out Now! va PROFESSIONAL MATCD12 - Compiled by Dj Anahata
kenny

Started Topics :  4
Posted : May 10, 2006 15:40
Nice album, well produced and super smooth tunes.. no doubt about that. I am feeling the album is kinda the same sound as the latest Lime Structures release, and the sound haven't changed much either. For me it's really just Lime Structures Part II, nothing new and nothing really interesting. Vey good album, but I had just hoped for that tiny bit more..
Acidhive
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  76
Posted : May 10, 2006 17:25
Quote:

On 2006-05-10 15:40, kenny wrote:
Nice album, well produced and super smooth tunes.. no doubt about that. I am feeling the album is kinda the same sound as the latest Lime Structures release, and the sound haven't changed much either. For me it's really just Lime Structures Part II, nothing new and nothing really interesting. Vey good album, but I had just hoped for that tiny bit more..

One could also argue that, at what they do, you can't get any higher than 'Lime Structure' ... So this is right up there with it. Great album, I've always liked Vibrasphere's style and this is no different.           "Subconscious unravels at the point of death, and all time it has known erupts into a moment. As death extinguishes us, so we become it."

[Esoteric: Subconscious Dissolution Into The Continuum]
ZeRo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  39
Posted : May 10, 2006 20:08
The trance on this album evokes lush forest scenes dripping with a warm mist. Tears rolling down the trunks slide gracefully channeling their vitalizing energy into the soft surrounding earth. . . overall just gorgeous from beginning to end.
Unfortunately the chillout tracks, which for any other producer I would consider fantastic are slightly lacking in my ears. Maybe I expected more from vibrasphere considering tracks like manzanilla. But this album is definitely worth the buy for both djs and home listeners alike as the album burns the progressivetrancefloor and will rock your bedroom(and bed )

Favourites 2,4,5,6
          ein chadash tachat hashemesh. there is nothing new under the sun. --kohelet.
clown
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : May 10, 2006 21:56
Quote:

On 2006-05-10 17:25, Acidhive wrote:
One could also argue that, at what they do, you can't get any higher than 'Lime Structure' ... So this is right up there with it. Great album, I've always liked Vibrasphere's style and this is no different.

Sorry for the slight off-topic but i much prefered Echo Plantation to Lime Structures. it had such a better overall vibe. Maybe the sound quality wasn't there yet, but the cheezy direction of Lime structures really turned me off and made me stop listening to vibrasphere..

with this said, since that album they have released tons of really fun tracks on compilations here and there and i just ordered the CD and can't wait to lay my ears on it !!           "VA - REWIRED" OUT NOW !! (techtrance invasion) ---> http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/86303/forum/9
http://psy.techno.fm <------- Jester Records's Internet Radio channel
www.jesterrecords.ca
furthur
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  45
Posted : May 11, 2006 07:53
instead of making my above post, i should have gone and taken a peek into the mailbox

received it earlier today and already listened to twice. some pieces just make me say, wow, this is so beautiful, almost put tears in my eyes

others make me want to press the skip button

@clown
never detected any hint of cheese in vibraspehere's music
emotional music, yes, but emotions don't mean cheese
my take on it           Load Universe into Cannon. Aim at Brain. Fire.

www.ganesha.ca
clown
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : May 11, 2006 23:20
sorry.. i should have just said that the first album reached out and tickled my taste buds ALOT more than the second album.. i can't wait.. i hope i have a surprise in my mailbox tonight as well..           "VA - REWIRED" OUT NOW !! (techtrance invasion) ---> http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/86303/forum/9
http://psy.techno.fm <------- Jester Records's Internet Radio channel
www.jesterrecords.ca
rob-ot
M-Field

Started Topics :  6
Posted : May 14, 2006 03:21
I don't know. Its like everything is there, yet something is missing, you know what I mean?

Oh yeah, I know. Originality. But hey, they have a great , well developed deep sound that one can rely on. being an audio nerd, the production quality makes my ears drool.

Not bad overall. 6/10.
rob-ot
M-Field

Started Topics :  6
Posted : May 16, 2006 00:07
Okay that last post was a bit bi0tchy.....

I mean its Vibrasphere. Its solid. Everthing is there that you'd want to be there. It makes the dancefloor wiggle with a smile. Its got a deep undercurrent.

Still...as has been mentioned, the "sameness" of the album and the overal lack of deviation from their core sound and their core arrangement structures just got to me. Perhaps the idea is 'if you got a good thing going for it, then don't mess with it.'

I have a feeling though that these days a lot of us who have been listening to trance for 10+ years yearn for something more varied and not yet quite heard. The Perfect Stranger album is a good example of this....just so good AND original.

Individual tracks will still make my DJ sets _for sure_
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Vibrasphere - Archipelago (MPDQX/Digital Structures, April 2006)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance