Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Vibrasphere - Archipelago (MPDQX/Digital Structures, April 2006)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Vibrasphere - Archipelago (MPDQX/Digital Structures, April 2006)

nano-mechanic

Nano Mechanic

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Apr 11, 2006 15:37
I've been waiting for this album for a while..these guys are the masters Congrats to Vibrasphere and DS for the great album!!

Hope to catch you soon in Portugal           nano-mechanic@yodanet.se
Satellite

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Apr 11, 2006 18:15
Briliant album. More melodic than the previous album, more deeper sounds.

All the best to the DS crew and Vibrasphere.           www.digitaldance.org
----Dawn----
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Apr 12, 2006 00:15
Great stuff!
          Am i the only one who believes in solipsism?
Pip
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Apr 14, 2006 11:56
Well.. i simply love it           "The Only Good System.. IS A GOOD SOUNDSYSTEM!"
N-A-S-A
Nasa/The Gnome Effect

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Apr 16, 2006 12:37
This completely took me by surprise. Just as i was convinced that Vibrasphere had lost their way, considering some of the stuff they released lately (a bit too slow and boring for my taste), this accounces itself. And what an announcement! Best of both previous albums combined in this to create something bigger and better. Amazing album           http://www.facebook.com/nasa.tranceproject
http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/inm/inm1cd036.html
http://www.junodownload.com/products/1537910-02.htm
https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/release/detail/222773/unique#
Nathan
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  301
Posted : Apr 16, 2006 14:15
The structure of the album is like a sandwich: 1 slice of bred on the top and 2 under - gr8 ambient/freestyle music. But the meat itself is the problem. Sweet September is one of the best tracks in this year- and every track by itself is good, so why I think that there is a problem in the meat? Not enough variety, change and difference. I got tired very fast.           -=The Meaning Of Life Is To Give Life A Meaning=
aden
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  81
Posted : Apr 16, 2006 20:58
In the middle of the album a voice aks : is this world coming to en end?

This album gives serious arguments for the answer.

Congrads to DS and Vibrasphere
Bom*shankar
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Apr 17, 2006 19:37
Very nice album after listening 3 times. Didn't give me the shake that the first two did right from the start. The chill tracks are so so, Tiera Azul is cool, but the last tracks is nothing special. I also didn't like the breaky Baltic Resonance, something annoys me in the sound or mix. The trance track are all good, standouts so far are 2-4 & 6. Still need to listen more and see what I discover.
malee

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 17, 2006 23:55
great album for sure... vibrasphere always kept their style with traspasses to other music teritorries but always strict to the line and melodic 2 da bone! album is much more morning prog. than i expected but still is my favourite chillin album these days...

favs: seven days to daylight, sweet september, sudden comfort
Michiel
Mad Contrabender

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Apr 23, 2006 08:09
Oldskool vibrasphere sound with deeper melodic structures. It has alot of house element but still maintains the overall prog/psy feeling. Good for dancing, partyíng and chilling. A must have. My personal fav. is track 5 (Seven days to daylight
).           www.mandylionstudio.nl
www.midijum.de
duodenumz
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  15
Posted : Apr 23, 2006 09:53
This album is tasty!

What really makes me smile is hearing acid trance influences in several songs. I've been missing the oldschool liquid 303 sound, and they managed to include it. I hope this starts a trend! Anyone? Acid trance?
e.b

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Apr 23, 2006 11:03
very good album..i like it!
RebeL9
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  47
Posted : Apr 23, 2006 15:35
LOVELY album. Landmark must be one of the greatest tunes released in ages in this genre.
-Abatwa-
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posted : Apr 23, 2006 16:59
I couldnt make up my mind about this album. I was not too impressed being an old Vibrasphere listener, but it does have some nice tracks in there. I'd say avarage release coming from Vibrasphere.           `Bottomless wonders spring from simple rules, which are repeated without end` Mandelbrot
chong

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 23, 2006 17:08
Quote:

On 2006-04-23 16:59, -Abatwa- wrote:
I couldnt make up my mind about this album. I was not too impressed being an old Vibrasphere listener, but it does have some nice tracks in there. I'd say avarage release coming from Vibrasphere.

agree!
i barely can't notice any evolution since their previous album... this album gives me flashback of 2002-2003's swedish progressive trance music...
i can't stop thinking that ticon did perfectly evolved with their last album but still managing to keep their trademark sound , while this one ...well, same ol' same ol... not bad music but, been there done that so many times already, it may be time to bring some fresh ideas
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Vibrasphere - Archipelago (MPDQX/Digital Structures, April 2006)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance