Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Vibe Tribe: Wise Cracks (CD) ~UTOPIA RECORDS~ (2006)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Vibe Tribe: Wise Cracks (CD) ~UTOPIA RECORDS~ (2006)

Get-a-fix
Getafix

Started Topics :  147
Posted : Jun 30, 2006 00:45
I'd been listening to this album at home & didn't want to write a comment before i got a chance to play out some songs on a big system..Having done that i have to say way to go guys your tracks really get the dance floor going!!

I would have one small complaint about the vibe tribe sound..If only some of the melodies weren't so high pitched, maybe played an octave lower they wouldn't be accused of being "cheesy"

Melodrama was a hard album to follow up to but this one is still very good!           http://www.soundcloud.com/getafixmusic
Vibe Tribe
Vibe Tribe

Started Topics :  82
Posted : Jul 10, 2006 00:03
tnx ppl for the good words. we glade u like our album.

www.myspace.com/vibetribestudio
e-motion
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  71
Posted : Jul 18, 2006 20:09
for me this is the best 2006 album without doubt. beautiful melodys made by true musicians and boomy beats make vibe tribe's style the best for me. i think it is as good as melodrama, just in a different mood (more happy and danceable).

best tracks: wise cracks, carousel (bomb), lfobia (THE BOMB!!!! one of the three best tracks of 2006), the brain BQ, bad habbits (another bomb) and the sperminator remix.           Pyrex :: Traveling without moving
www.myspace.com/pyrexperience
PsyUNIT
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Mar 14, 2007 15:02
This is typical Vibe Tribe sound. Dancy fat base & crazy morning melodies. If you did not like their first album then there is a good chance that you won't like this too but if you did then this is the shit. Funny tough that a melody that may be emotional for one person may be cheesy for another, but guess that's taste. Fav track's are:

1. Wise Cracks
2. Dream Catcher
3. Carousel
4. Three Quarters
5. Lfobia
Travel, Without Moving.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Vibe Tribe: Wise Cracks (CD) ~UTOPIA RECORDS~ (2006)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance