Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Vibe Tribe: Wise Cracks (CD) ~UTOPIA RECORDS~ (2006)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Vibe Tribe: Wise Cracks (CD) ~UTOPIA RECORDS~ (2006)

pinkfairy

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 17, 2006 15:37
i loved the first album, and this one is much more better than the first (personaly), really killa job with melodyc trip, my favourite are 5,7,9...
and after the live act i saw last saturday i can say that people will enjoy it!!!
wish you the best allways and allways!!!!

Zisss

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 18, 2006 18:08
It's so fucked up... i think that is the best progect of them
Goddess of Chaos

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 18, 2006 18:55
Three Quarters           "If everyone demanded peace instead of another television set, then there'd be peace"
Shaqattack
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  71
Posted : May 19, 2006 10:19
some of the tracks in this album are fantastically made...

but yes somehow there is a repetitive tinge to the entire album as was the case with the first album but tracks like LFobia and three quarters make it quite a pleasant listen...

LFobia mite do wonders on the floor in the morning and am sure has already been played tonnes of times...

peacE
orianer

Started Topics :  3
Posted : May 19, 2006 21:18
i am a huge fan of vibe tribe.
thier first album was fu..en good.
this one need some more tuning.
vibe tribe - u are in my soul.
i will keep following u dudes.
PEACE!!!!!!
          PsYcHeDeLiC music!!!! -==-=--==
HaVe FuN - PeAcE!!

Mobile 0542388566
Silver-Sun
Silver Sun

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 20, 2006 02:21
Nothing Special
PANTHRO

Started Topics :  3
Posted : May 20, 2006 11:02
Quote:

On 2006-05-12 14:12, full_on wrote:
I've always been a fan of Vibe Tribe, once I travelled 800km to see Stas Live Act and it was worth.

I bought their second album before listening to it, but when it arrived (a week ago) I did not liked it very much... Why? Because their 1st album was exceptional and this one does not brings as much innovation as the first one.

The production level is very good, the tracks I liked the most up to now are Dream Catcher (for home listening) and LFObia. I admit their remix to Sperminator work wonders on dance floors, the bass sounds a lot seven days from XI and Switch (though I know Vibe Tribe did the remix much before the Growling Machines rmx to Switch were made).

So I was expecting something else from this release, for me it is better to home listenning, I don't think I'll play these tracks on my Sets. But that's my personal taste, I'm sure a lot of people will enjoy this release.

Good luck Stas and Elmar, keep making music, I'm sure you are cooking some new and fresh stuff.
Respect!

melodrama was one of the best ever..

the new one is good but is similar like they make copy-paste g.m.s sound without many melodies like melodrama
the bassline is still the same & the production is better but the rest of the stuf is a little bit cheezy ..
i liked more the last 3 tracks from the new album and i feel that if vibe tribe didn"t put the level high with melodrama album ,,maybe wise cracks i liked more..
i hope you understand

but i still love vibe tribe and waiting much more from them in the future..

the time has come !!!!!!!
system nipel
System Nipel

Started Topics :  11
Posted : May 21, 2006 15:24
very good album more more talnet have this 2 crazy guys ,we are play in the last partys and more dj's play this album big respect elmar and stas my friends , see ya in the dance floor
anton & rubi !
Mark 87
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : May 23, 2006 20:06
Nice Album
But Melodrama to more Mach Buytifull In thing !
---------------------------------------
www.kamasutrance.com
psyshanti
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  44
Posted : May 23, 2006 21:33
not bad.
Master Main

Started Topics :  9
Posted : May 23, 2006 23:02
i like only 1 track there...
dont remember the name.... gms style..
gill
Melorix

Started Topics :  18
Posted : May 23, 2006 23:14
I like albums,
it makes it easier to collect stuff.
Especially photo albums are great!
But who's still using them ... ?
With all that digital crap ...           http://trishula-records.com/artists-pages/melorix.html
Med
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : May 23, 2006 23:15
Very Nice album,,,alwayz liked their melodic type ,they got tracks with deep meanings even when ur off,,,, LFObia was the killer track of the album + Carousel comes next,,,, gr8 work guyz,keep it up
big boom to u Stas           Its Like a Drop That Falls Into the Ocean,or Perhaps the Ocean is Falling Into a Drop.
Med
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : May 23, 2006 23:23
its just great           Its Like a Drop That Falls Into the Ocean,or Perhaps the Ocean is Falling Into a Drop.
sundrop
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : May 24, 2006 05:05
a psytrance masterpiece!!!

I LOVE IT
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Vibe Tribe: Wise Cracks (CD) ~UTOPIA RECORDS~ (2006)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance