Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Various Artists - Rewired (Jester Records, April 2006)
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Various Artists - Rewired (Jester Records, April 2006)

Nathan
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  301
Posted : Sep 5, 2006 00:33
DJ Preach – Oxygen Enhanced
The track that opens the comp is more progy-electro oriented than tech. Good starter; I like the female distant vocal and the beat. Jumpy and melodic. In one point it gets too melodic: at 4:01. At first time the melody sound annoying. But after few more times it's fine.

Nuclear Ramjet - Down The Wall
Now we are getting serious. This track has the essence of the dark music as it should be. I never heard about Nuclear Ramjet b4 2006. I discovered their new album couple of monts ago. One of the best albums ever! This track is in the big calibers league. Remind me the Delta, X – Dream Style from 2:15 minute. From this point it goes deeper and darker.

Three Point One - Klush Kingdom
Starts with violin pads and mysterious atmosphere. At 0:29 surprising in-your-face bass line enters. I was expecting for bass like in Triac - Threshold Part 1. But still, this track in very good, made me wanna dance immediately. Too bad that it's too short only: 5:04. It ends without reaching the pick that should have been.

Kali Frogz – Dismembered
This track can be used as a soundtrack for dominatrix of Tarantino movie. That’s because of the hard spanking sounds (3:05) which makes this track to the most violent-aggressive-in -a-good-way tune.

Triac – Versa
Michael Reznik and Ilan Lanz (or Lanzusovski as I writhen on the cover) from my point of you, released the Best album on 2006 so far. 'Versa' has the same spirit. Hard bass line with darkish pads on the background during the whole track.

Tao Vs Metalogic - Irrational Impulse (4X4 mix)
This track is in the style of the hard tracks from The Delta – send in…send back. It has a loop of 3 kicks in a row instead of the usual pattern of one by one. I can see ppl dancing to it after good break beat party. Reminds me Left fiend's track, Africa Shox from the soundtrack of 'Vanilla Sky'.

Authentik - Les 3 Machines
It starts with electro drums, which brigs a tribal atmosphere to the track. The faded bass line is becoming monotonic during the track. It's Not exactly in my taste.

Spirallianz - Bp Talk
Arne and Wayan - the giants of Tech Trance are here. Spirallianz imho are their best project. The track starts with typical singing by a littler girl from a horror movie. There is nice twisted talk. The track has fast flow and when the lead comes at 2:35 its clear that this track is going to be a future classic. At 6:56 – break beat sound come and takes the track to more energetic and powerful direction - excellent turning point! This is my favorite track on the comp with Nuclear Ramjet's track.

Tao - Pacific Intervention
This one is juicy and tasty, with nice airy pads and a little relief from the hardcore sound up until now. But this Track for sure is not a lollipop.

Hidra – Fixed
I love the beat of this funky track. Especially when it changes dictation at 3:12

Axiomata - New Normal (remix)
Nothing much to say about this one. It's not very impressive. It has fast running bass line. Nothing special.

Toltech - Codigo Rojo
It's Kind of minimal tech track. Maybe a little bit empty. Boring bass line, but the voices are gr8. If I was an artist I would remix them into something more solid it the style of Pps Project – AC vs Dc Track.

---------------------------------------------
Overall; Clown did a gr8 job on compiling this. Whenever you see Triac, Nuclear Rumjet and Spirallianz on the track list, you should know that the comp is going to be good! If you loved Spiralliaz – Stereopark - you will love this album, because several artists here were influenced by this milestone.
Nice cold in a good way cover.

-=The Meaning Of Life Is To Give Life A Meaning=
sophicos
Triac

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Sep 17, 2006 20:38
arrrg , now you ruined it all !
my dark secret gone...

i'll get you back in t.a.z           Check triacs myspace page for The next TRIAC LIVE - near you !

http://www.myspace.com/triacs
http://triac.isratrance.com
---------------------------------
Yuli
Retired

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Sep 18, 2006 01:09
LANZUSOVSKI

see ya @

UNI-TAZ

A man with a "master plan" is often a woman
Nathan
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Sep 18, 2006 06:19

Nathan
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Sep 18, 2006 18:01

How the hell I wrote instead my point of view ( in the review), "my point of you?" is it a dyslectic mistake or something psychological?

Quote:

On 2006-09-18 01:09, Yuli wrote:
UNI-TAZ

Joke stealer

Jester Records
Jester Records

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Nov 25, 2006 23:10
Many thanks to all whom purchased and supported the label. I feel that our first release was a decent success. Many thanks to all the artists involved and i really hope to be able to repeat this experience in the near future.. there are still a few copies avaliable at your local on-line shop's or you can PM me for cheap copies of our CD !!

you can also visit our website for updates on our parties and our artists..

www.jesterrecords.ca !!

Jester Records
Jester Records

Posted : Feb 8, 2007 03:21
This is just a friendly reminder that all on-line shops have restocked this release, and that if you were waiting for this release on beatport, well, it will never happen unfortunatly.

I really hope this CD will stay in your players for years to come..

Thanks for making this possible everyone !!

TECHTRANCE !!!           www.jesterrecords.ca
Nathan
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Feb 8, 2007 14:46
is there another tech comp on the way?           -=The Meaning Of Life Is To Give Life A Meaning=
Jester Records
Jester Records

Posted : Nov 13, 2007 15:35

After a long term of no activity, Jester Records has finally stepped up to the plate on the digital market. if you missed your shot at the album, now is your chance to grab only your favorite tracks from this compilation, Rewired.

Click HERE :

Beatport : https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/release/detail/80070/rewired_compiled_by_dj_clown

Junodownload : http://www.junodownload.com/ppps/products/1278169-02.htm&highlight=jester

djdownload: http://www.djdownload.com/labels/Jester+Records/4851

Many thanks for all your support and expect many more releases in the near future. !!           www.jesterrecords.ca
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Various Artists - Rewired (Jester Records, April 2006)
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance