Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page and 1 guest
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - VA Free Technodrome Compiled by BloodClot - Ultravision Records CD001 JAN2009

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

VA Free Technodrome Compiled by BloodClot - Ultravision Records CD001 JAN2009

Bloodclot
Bloodclot

Started Topics :  93
Posted : Dec 4, 2008 23:13:31
Name: Free Technodrome
Type: V/A
Label: Ultravision Records
Format: CD Jewel Case
Compiled by: Bloodclot
Mastering: d.N.i @ Ultravision Studio
Catalog: UVR_CD001
Distribution: http://www.beatspace.com/

This compilation is solely dedicated to raise funds for Technodrome - who has been arrested on false charges of trying to sell narcotics in India,Mumbai. It has been 2 months since he's been behind bars with no evidence against him and the Mumbai Polices' procrastination with court hearings has legal fees hitting the rooftop.

It is my effort along with all the artists that have open heartedly donated their tracks to help an innocent man get out of jail and be sent home. The track list may somewhat raise an eyebrow in comparison to the style of music Technodrome makes, but this compilation is aimed at transcending the different genres of Psytrance to a happier middle ground. Let the stomp begin for freedom!!!

The track list:

1. Silent Horror - 7 Gateways
2. Tryambaka - Soul Slaves
3. Demoniac Insomniac - Mental Recall
4. Mind Distortion System - Fruity Juice In A Submarine
5. Braindrop - The Goalien
6. Blood Clot - Thugs in Kakhi
7. Phobos Azazel - Impossible Reality
8. Audiophathik - Freedom To Dance
9. Divine Stones vs Khaoss Sektor - Dawn Of Nightmares
10 Cosmic Iron and Endless Euforia - We Need Fast

Jeto
Jeto

Started Topics :  258
Posted : Dec 5, 2008 00:33
Good Initiative, Cheers mate

Free Technodrome!
          https://www.djjeto.com
almost_human KROX ( Phantasm Rec .)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Dec 5, 2008 01:09
Free TechnoDrome !!!
Boom !!!
          UVV Project / Mandala Project / Crystal noize Project / Cosmic Crew

Be not angry that you cannot make others as you wish them to be, since you cannot make yourself as you wish to be.
parahypnosis

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Dec 5, 2008 13:32
nice idea mate.. full power to u guys...
free shai!!...           'Life is a tragedy to those who feel and a comedy to those who think'

http://www.myspace.com/lsdreamin
mentalcandy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Dec 5, 2008 16:23
can't wait to get my hands on this cd and can't wait for technodrome to be out......

bOm

ps. nice initiative           Sorting scenezzzZ to find the ultimate chill :DD
Dogon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Dec 5, 2008 18:24
Free Technodrome.....

Brilliant gesture           We were born naked & grow up to become wicked.
Armin

Posted : Dec 5, 2008 21:00
Quote:
It is my effort along with all the artists that have open heartedly donated their tracks to help an innocent man get out of jail and be sent home.

It is my effort? Uhmm, Mate dont you think you are also partially responsible for this situation??
You are one of the team members from the organisers (for the Bombay 72 party) and it was your ducking responsbility to safeguard the artist.

Instead, you left him there in deep shit and choose to be safe and cozy at home. And now you are asking artists for FREE tracks so that you raise some money to get him out of that shit hole, after 2 months, where even the strongest person breaks down and goes insane?

Oh and best - at the same time also be a Hero here!

Brilliant! I have never seen such a beautiful coverup of ones failure.

Kudos!

Well, I am not trying to spread any negativity here. I understand that the cause is good and fully support it, but statements from the person who too is responsible for this mess - like - Its my effotrs... is a total put off. Instead its better to accept the mistake, apologise and then ask for support. Trust me you will find more number of people with you.

Bloodclot
Bloodclot

Posted : Dec 5, 2008 21:20
I'm not going to sit here and argue with you over what happened that night and the number of people including myself and my family that tried to get him out. I don't owe an explanation to you or anyone on this forum of something which is way beyond the reaches of ANY promoter to resolve. You want to blame somebody, blame the people who were actually consuming openly inside there. Want to help, buy the cd otherwise I suggest you zip it about this matter for which you have not the slightest information about. You want to discuss this further, PM me. DO NOT RUIN THIS TOPIC.
Armin

Posted : Dec 5, 2008 21:33
Quote:
I don't owe an explanation to you or anyone on this forum

You dont owe an explanation to people on this forum, but defi want their Help!

To all forum members here - "I fucked up.. but who the hell are you I should admit to?? But yes dear I need your support and money and also please call me a Hero.. OK?"

Quote:
number of people including myself and my family that tried to get him out

Well, we can understand, that night things went worng and you couldnt save him from going to jail.

But its been TWO MONTHS now and you are still trying?? I see this as pure failure.

Buddy, this is India, you know and we all know how things work here. If you really wanted to, you or your team could have got him out here by now and he would have been smiling and dancing in his country. But either it is your inability to handle things or you just dont want to do anything about the situation but skim the forum members sympathy and make some compilations and smoke some and have some chai, etc etc

Well, you are right, we better not argue on this forum or its gonna be a big bashing session for you here and you will be left exposed to public!

Peace out!
ribak

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Dec 5, 2008 21:51

"organizers need to work responsibly"

feel real sorry for technodrome came all the way to bombay. well u dont find "the learning from ur mistakes" kinda people here. this aint the first bust.

keeping it clean means dont go around booming all over the place.

peace and be real n true to all in the scene.

if its just your good time, go do it alone.

"organizers need to work responsibly"
Bloodclot
Bloodclot

Posted : Dec 5, 2008 21:54
Classic. Quote my sentences and twist them around all you like. That doesn't change the fact of your ignorance of what's been happening. And no, I will not apologize to anybody over something I or any politically inclined person seems to have no control over. As i said before, you want to play the blame game - start looking at the people that attended the party and what they did inside. Sure, I love the hero status. You got anymore childish names to dish out? YES. It has been 2 months and No..I cannot do anything. You do not understand how political this case has become and I'm not going to explain it to you when you throw lines at me like "this is India". Well if you KNOW this is India, you can pretty much understand that when the cops want your ass..no amount of money can save it unless you happen to be a millionaire. And yeah, I do own up to the fact that I am responsible for Shai and I have never denied it to people who I know. But you can't sit there and blame me after not knowing every single thing that has been going down in the last 2 months. I'm sorry, you just don't have the right to throw accusations at me.
ribak

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Dec 5, 2008 22:05
Quote:

On 2008-12-05 21:54, Bloodclot wrote:
start looking at the people that attended the party and what they did inside.

people doing things they shouldnt do should be asked to leave, plain and simple, or thrown out or stopped.

keep it clean - go easy on boom, whats the rush?

organize responsibly and play clean , we shall all enjoy.

PLUR - not many use this here.

Bloodclot
Bloodclot

Posted : Dec 5, 2008 22:07
@Ribak, I personally threw out 3 people who I found not following club rules. Like I've said before, don't jump to conclusions when you aren't aware of things.
Dogon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Dec 5, 2008 22:08
is this going to be distributed locally in India?
          We were born naked & grow up to become wicked.
Bloodclot
Bloodclot

Posted : Dec 5, 2008 22:11
Hey Dogon. I'm trying to make arrangements with beatspace to see if they can come up with a special price for Indian buyers so I can make it available easily through local distribution. I'm sure they will understand the need. I'll keep you posted about that.
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - VA Free Technodrome Compiled by BloodClot - Ultravision Records CD001 JAN2009

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance