Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page and 1 guest
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - VA Free Technodrome Compiled by BloodClot - Ultravision Records CD001 JAN2009
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

VA Free Technodrome Compiled by BloodClot - Ultravision Records CD001 JAN2009

--==Bad Sector==--
Triamera

Started Topics :  69
Posted : Dec 8, 2008 22:05
i would mind buying the cd locally too            Nocturnal Wizardz Recs
Bhooteshwara Records
Cubasing is like Freebasing, just with audio.
Both cost more than you can afford, and leaves you sitting in a dark room with no life,craving for more.
AumShantiAum
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Dec 9, 2008 05:57

Quote:

On 2008-12-05 21:00, Armin wrote:
Quote:
It is my effort along with all the artists that have open heartedly donated their tracks to help an innocent man get out of jail and be sent home.

It is my effort? Uhmm, Mate dont you think you are also partially responsible for this situation??
You are one of the team members from the organisers (for the Bombay 72 party) and it was your ducking responsbility to safeguard the artist.

Instead, you left him there in deep shit and choose to be safe and cozy at home. And now you are asking artists for FREE tracks so that you raise some money to get him out of that shit hole, after 2 months, where even the strongest person breaks down and goes insane?

Oh and best - at the same time also be a Hero here!

Brilliant! I have never seen such a beautiful coverup of ones failure.

Kudos!

Well, I am not trying to spread any negativity here. I understand that the cause is good and fully support it, but statements from the person who too is responsible for this mess - like - Its my effotrs... is a total put off. Instead its better to accept the mistake, apologise and then ask for support. Trust me you will find more number of people with you.

Hey Armin, why dont you shut the fuck up, really. Youre going around on these forums trying to spread suspicion about where the money is really going, and who is really benefiting from this. Honestly how fucking psyched in the head are you? Bloodclot has taken up an honest initiative to help technodrome and all you can do is shit all over it. And youre trying to put the blame on Bloodclot and the orgs. for this whole mess? Are you a fucking retard? You think if Bloodclot or the orgs. had any idea at all this would happen that they would just let it happen? Do you even live in India or do you just come to this forum to talk shit? If you live in India you should be aware of how things work, when the police really wanna fuck someone in India they can do it, unless the person is rich or powerful. It is an even more dangerous situation for foreigners in India, especially foreigners that dont have a lot of money. And I read one of your posts in another forum where you told Bloodclot to finance it himself. How many people do you think have that kind of money? Really man just go away from IsraTrance, Ive never seen anyone spread such negative vibes, you really are pathetic Armin.

To everyone else: just ignore this fucker Armin. My best wishes to the cause and I hope everything works out for technodrome.
Sarcasm
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Dec 9, 2008 06:23
Quote:

On 2008-12-09 05:57, ohmshantiohm wrote:

To everyone else: just ignore this fucker Armin.

Armin who?           So drunk i can brarely spell.
Bloodclot
Bloodclot

Started Topics :  93
Posted : Dec 9, 2008 09:54
Adolfo put up samples.
http://www.myspace.com/ultravisionrecords

Second play list to the left.
Fria Tantrumm

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Dec 9, 2008 20:38
I support such initiative all the way. However one area of concern. The artists gave the music for free, so they do not profit from this, the buyers will part with money as a means to raise funds for Shai...what about Beatspace forgoing distribution costs?? I mean, everyone is giving a little here, but the distributor will still get what he usually gets per cd right?? And judging from experience, if 500 cds sell (though i do hope alot more will) you get a very marginal amount based on the cut the distributor keeps. Why didn't you look into self distribution so that all the funds, or atleast a bigger portion of it could have gone to Shai?? And you don;t need to ask him for a lower selling price in India. Ask him to send you 200 cds, which he shouldn't charge you for (this is usual policy) and then sell them yourself, so you can sell it cheaper and use all the money towards Shai.           **************************************
Fractal Cowboys : Post Singularity COMING SOON :)
Orestis : Recursice Consciousness OUT
Psykovsky: Na Ve Ka is OUT!
MorNinG MaGiC

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Dec 9, 2008 21:45
Quote:

On 2008-12-09 20:38, Fria Tantrumm wrote:
I support such initiative all the way. However one area of concern. The artists gave the music for free, so they do not profit from this, the buyers will part with money as a means to raise funds for Shai...what about Beatspace forgoing distribution costs?? I mean, everyone is giving a little here, but the distributor will still get what he usually gets per cd right?? And judging from experience, if 500 cds sell (though i do hope alot more will) you get a very marginal amount based on the cut the distributor keeps. Why didn't you look into self distribution so that all the funds, or atleast a bigger portion of it could have gone to Shai?? And you don;t need to ask him for a lower selling price in India. Ask him to send you 200 cds, which he shouldn't charge you for (this is usual policy) and then sell them yourself, so you can sell it cheaper and use all the money towards Shai.

POINT......!
+1..!
Bloodclot
Bloodclot

Started Topics :  93
Posted : Dec 9, 2008 23:51
Hey Fria. What you've said makes absolute sense and that is the plan so far - that they send me a bunch of cds to sell here. I already know a lot of people who want to buy. This whole thing was planned initially to be sold only locally here but I think its not a bad idea also when beatspace is willing to send me a certain amount of cds to be sold here too.
sykidelicmind

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Dec 10, 2008 03:24
Just saw this thread..
Wanted to reply to Armin n ppl who dnt trust d effort -

You guys dont wanna trust anyone....
You guys cant just help others in their good deeds but want to speak shit and blame others.
Stop the blame game guys.
Organisors were responsible but things this time were out of their hand...being in mumbai n being a frnd of all those who were busted that day...i know wat d scene is like n wat political twist n turn it has taken...if you guys dnt know anything just dont speak nonsense and blame ppl...
If you wanna support someones effort, buy the CD or buzz of from this thread...
Its not a time to play the blame game, its time to contribute...Grow up d so called Peace Loving and Peace Spreading ppl.
PPL who feel they are psyheads n are psy lovers try to contribute towards this community n dnt fight amongst each other...

I am off this thread...wont comment on it...
Hope all get my words straight n clear...

Nader lemme know abt d cd....would surely wanna get few copies...

GOOD INITIATIVE _ BLOODCLOT...

Take care of all your memories. For you cannot relive them.
--==Bad Sector==--
Triamera

Started Topics :  69
Posted : Dec 10, 2008 22:15
yea i hope there is a decent sum of money left after paying for printing/mastering n distribution

any updates on technodrome ?            Nocturnal Wizardz Recs
Bhooteshwara Records
Cubasing is like Freebasing, just with audio.
Both cost more than you can afford, and leaves you sitting in a dark room with no life,craving for more.
daksinamurti
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  94
Posted : Dec 10, 2008 23:40
yep out on bail !! Finally           www.sangomarecords.com
https://www.facebook.com/Djdaksi
almost_human KROX ( Phantasm Rec .)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Dec 11, 2008 00:41
Its Really a good News .
Be safe
Boom Shankar !!           UVV Project / Mandala Project / Crystal noize Project / Cosmic Crew

Be not angry that you cannot make others as you wish them to be, since you cannot make yourself as you wish to be.
RaDioAcTiVe AcIdHeAd

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Dec 11, 2008 01:49
Armin

Posted : Dec 11, 2008 01:59
Hey - sykidelicmind

I will be the first person to buy the cd to support the final cause (as i mentioned earlier)

Just wanted to have things crystal clear to all. I have never voiced asking people not to buy the cd.

If it helps Shai in anyways its great.

Armin

Posted : Dec 11, 2008 02:01
Good news!

Finally Shai gets bail..

Good to hear that.

Looks like the cd has proven lucky for Shai.. got bail as soon as this was announced.

But happy news

insane
Silent Horror

Started Topics :  67
Posted : Dec 11, 2008 02:06
^ & the cd will help (in a way) shai & his family recover from this trauma...

so BUY it.

------------------------------
NEMESIS - DEVILSMIND RECORDS - 2007
PATTERNS EP - DEVILSMIND RECORDS _ 2009
SEANCE - DEVILSMIND RECORDS - 2011
PATTERNS II EP - DEVILSMIND RECORDS _ 2013
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - VA Free Technodrome Compiled by BloodClot - Ultravision Records CD001 JAN2009
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance