Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page and 1 guest
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - VA Free Technodrome Compiled by BloodClot - Ultravision Records CD001 JAN2009
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

VA Free Technodrome Compiled by BloodClot - Ultravision Records CD001 JAN2009

Dogon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Dec 5, 2008 22:54
thank you, please make this available here locally, will help a lot in numbers, trust me           We were born naked & grow up to become wicked.
fukdup

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Dec 6, 2008 15:12
Hi , it all sounds very noble but where is the transparency ? Can people really be sure that the money they spend will go toward the cause ? Selling a cd is 1 thing , using someones misfortune to try and make a buck isn't .. pls some details needed on how you are involved in trying to get him out of jail so far , have you got a lawyer for him ? visited him in jail , contacted his embassy , parents , friends etc .. how have u helped so far ? sorry but people need to know. dont be mad , this is a good thing on the face of it .
headyatail2000
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Dec 6, 2008 16:02
^^umm otherwise bad karma will haunt him...

u gotta have some trust...jus like artistes who have given their tracks...           <~< "the best things in life aren't things" - art buchwald >~>
jabba

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Dec 6, 2008 20:15
bloodclot it is indeed a neat and responsible initiative , keep it real .........

with you will await to buy one

peace n light
           To focus sometimes you need to spin hard on your soul's axis..... just don't ask how and what it means ;)
Bloodclot
Bloodclot

Started Topics :  93
Posted : Dec 6, 2008 21:19
The consulate and his family was informed the very night of the bust and a lawyer has been appointed. His case is being fought in the sessions court and so far the police have not been able to put forth the evidence in front of the judge. The sad part is that he is not eligible for cash bail and we're trying our best to fight it out.

@fukdup - I'm wondering how such thoughts seem to flow through your mind. In any case since you've put your statement forward with such suspicion ... I'll only let you know that the money earned from this cd does not even come to me, but goes directly to a paypal account which his family has created.
Armin

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Dec 6, 2008 23:43
Quote:
@fukdup - I'm wondering how such thoughts seem to flow through your mind. In any case since you've put your statement forward with such suspicion ... I'll only let you know that the money earned from this cd does not even come to me, but goes directly to a paypal account which his family has created.

Well, I think this is all you can do...
As people say.. Attack is the best defence!!
Instead of explaining things, you shoot at the person who is asking you a question.. and he asks you a question only because you are out there asking help and support from them!

Its like - Buddies, please support me, i beg, pleaseee.. But dont even fucking think of asking me Why I want the Money .. hehe..

Consulate was informed the same night - correct

his family was informed the same night - correct

lawyer was appointed - correct – (tht indian court gives everyone a right to appoint their lawyer and if they cant afford the govt provides one.. so big deal)

so for all these - you want money now? after TWO months?? can you please tell us what are you going to do with this money now? what differnce will it make to the situation, when everyone is informed and case is being fought?

I know you will tell me , that the money is going to his family and they will use it to fight the case.. Well Mr.Bloodclot.. dont you think that is your responsibility to finance his case as you are the one who got him there?

Why ask money and also then attack people when they question you? In fact you should be ashamed and ask peoples help with folded hands as they are considering contributing for your blunders and failures

Bloodclot
Bloodclot

Started Topics :  93
Posted : Dec 7, 2008 11:37
This isn't the right place to discuss the personal life of an individual. If his family chooses that it be available to the public to know - it will be stated by them. I am doing my part after I have full resourced myself to his family. Now if you are going to criticize every step that I take to ensure his case does not postpone further due to lack of funds then you are not helping me or either him. You can try your best to personally attack me here with your deprived sense of humour...but it makes no difference to me.

I am not going to give anyone numbers on this forum of how much I and the other promoters are supposed to put towards his case because it is personal and not gossip material for people over here to feed on. What I will divulge is that the money is needed, we don't belong to rich families and we are trying hard to do what we can in out little ways. We have created a CD, his family is aware of it and that's it. You're being a fool in the matter of which you speak and especially when you rely of media reports and word of mouth as your source of information.

I am through with this discussion with you - I will only post here with further information regarding the CD if anyone has questions about it. If anyone has any questions for me regarding Shai can PM me.
dj atatri
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Dec 7, 2008 16:21
What happened that night..and what has happened is a lesson to be learnt by all the organisers on this forum that alone you get fucked and together we stand one...for few extra bucks few organisers started fucking the scene..where they forgot these are the same family memebers....who have or who would attend their parties in the parties...so if u decide to fuck ones party...remember you are putting your own party in danger....

I don't know when we will grow up from the level of being greedy....

if BL kick ass's in one party den rather trying to put him down try to make a better and more kick ass party den BL.

But no thats too much work, too much thoughts, less greed...so the organiser choose the easy way out..lets fuck BL only...

gr8....dis ws jst an example..thats how our organiser works..i aint blaming all i am blaiming the ones who did this to our scene..

What ARMIN is saying is correct...Bloodclot...why question people...

if you wish to give all the money to technodrome's family then give us the paypal account number...we will try to find out if that is the correct...why hide!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you are right then come out..give the paypal account number...we will try to find out the details about the same...and whats the gurantee that....the paypal account you give us..and you use for cd sales wwould be da same....who would check...

I know one thing for all this shit...any artist coming to india now will think twice about playing here...

thanks to our oragnisers..cause we have only created this situation........

I feel very bad that artists like technodrome..r sitting in our jail cause of some Ngo's stupidity....and our system and our gr8 organisers...

I have lost faith in rave now..cause of this shit..

Dj Atatri
headyatail2000
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Dec 7, 2008 17:46
well, it's pretty shitty 2 jus pass the buck on 2 orgz..

every time u light it up, u know you're running the risk of getting busted for a single spliff!

plus this music scene is not clean..accept it...

so u wanna enjoy the music too,, score as well n then say that orgz shud protect u?

armin,
you're making indian law sound oh so, sorted...!

even the ppl who tested negative dat night faced a few days of harrasment!...
          <~< "the best things in life aren't things" - art buchwald >~>
parahypnosis

Posted : Dec 7, 2008 18:11
+1 heady u nailed it baba.. its easy pointing fingers man but tht doesn't get any1 anywhere now does it??.. specially shai.. bloodclot mate love the initiative took u long enuff but then hey the organisers arn't ur guardians so they cant be responsible for every1 all the time.. if u really get down to it they're in it for the money afterall hey?? fun on the side too yea but business is business.. armin nothing against u mate but organising is a pain in the ass & yea lotsa ego hassles & personal shit goes around both at the parties & on the forum later.. the only fukup is poor shai isa firang & as such hez a kikass bakra for the cops so its gonna be kinda tuff to get him out.. + even if all the initiatives are taken.. short of a ton of cash nothing would get him out asap considering the tendency of our coppers to wrap things in so much red tape tht it ends up lookin like a gift wrapped santa... Armin u are kinda right in what ur sayin mate but then lets face it this scene is kinda synonomous with stimulants & no matter what any1 says or does its gonna stay tht way... the best thing to do would be to actually ask the coppers to keep sniffer dogs around near the entrance to make sure no stupid busts occur in the future... hey blood keep us posted on the details of tht cd huh...

peace & light           'Life is a tragedy to those who feel and a comedy to those who think'

http://www.myspace.com/lsdreamin
*neon nymph*

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Dec 7, 2008 23:05
Hooboy!
Okay, you've all had your say, and then some. Parahypnosis' post is the last non-CD related post that we're allowing on this thread.
I think what's really unfortunate is our growing inability to trust people. However, questions regarding the moneys have been asked and answered; for anything else, please PM Bloodclot directly, or you run the risk of having this thread locked for nothing.
Thank you for your understanding.           I can only please one person per day. Today's not your day. Tomorrrow isn't looking good either.
Armin

Posted : Dec 8, 2008 05:37

You are so right - Neon.. the whole point today is that we are not able to trust each other!

But at the same time.. Bloodclot has not at all answered the questions relating to money! The reason and justifications he gives for asking people to support and spend money for this compilaton is.. "go ask his family!"

wow.. plead artists for free tracks (thtats a lot of money) then plead people to buy the cd's (gather money for a cause) but then attack people for asking a simple question... where does the money go?

I strongly feel you owe an explanation...(especially after you fucked up as an organiser and got Shai landed up in Jail).. and details about how you plan to use this money and how is it going to help Shai. A definite game plan.. Nothing less! (Like wat DjAtari has asked for)

I DEMAND!!
aXis
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  116
Posted : Dec 8, 2008 10:14
Armin seems like u bought the Cd and are upset. In that case its ok .

But if u havent PLS STFU
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  216
Posted : Dec 8, 2008 14:42
Good luck with the release N
           “What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
LiQuId-EvOlUtIoN
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Dec 8, 2008 16:10
@Bloodclot

Bro...full support for you ! Just dont bother about whats been written here !! Have spoken to my friend in blore regarding the sales. Said he can do it. Will PM you his number. Speak to him directly.

Good luck !
          ::.."Fortunate is the one who has learned to Admire, but not to Envy" ..::

|| P-L-U-R ||
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - VA Free Technodrome Compiled by BloodClot - Ultravision Records CD001 JAN2009
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance