Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - V/A - Lucas Presents: God Save the Machine (TIP.World, 2006)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

V/A - Lucas Presents: God Save the Machine (TIP.World, 2006)

Voice of All
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  48
Posted : Jun 28, 2006 14:53
im totally agree with rumble pack / natural flow here. and i can do it easy cause i dont like hallucinogen too much. just pair of good tracks... production and idea is always good but i just dont like this kinds of distortions... and yes project has known lack of originality so i even have no chance to begin to like his tracks because they are still the same... but i cant say that it is bad cause i can say that many attempts to be outstanding with every next track also are not good enough. and so if this style is pretty nice to many ears i have nothing against 'using same pattern'. many other different project can fix this problem so let hallucinogen just be hallucinogen

but this disc contain not only hallucinogen track. eat static, tristan and other artists can please many of us. good level of a compilation!
          Spiritual guides are to practice and serve in ways that cultivate awareness, empathy, and wisdom.
V.O.R
2HI

Started Topics :  49
Posted : Jul 6, 2006 04:41
wow wow wow... what a compilation, this is true psychedelic stuff... the english men prooved that trance is still about psychedelia and not cheesy, comercial, butter advertisement music like some big labels and artists are trying to push lately... really loved the eat static, tristan, laughing buddha and aphid moon tunes!! nice one lucas, keep it real and keep it alive!!! best compilation in ages!
          vor2hi@hotmail.com
http://www.neurobiotic.com
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Jul 6, 2006 11:16
Indeed this is proper Psytrance as its best.
What a relief...I still like this music when is well done!!!

My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
misha
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Jul 7, 2006 13:14
best psytrance compilation of 2006!
Really psychedelic and really well done.
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Jul 7, 2006 15:38
For me too defently one of the best compilations this year. psychedelic trance at his best           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
wsantos
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Jul 7, 2006 20:22
i just heard this album one time with a friend mine...

and the track that i remember well is "Aphid Moon and Lucas - We are your friend" ... fu*** good bassline... twisted track!! liked it a lot!

deejayridoo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Sep 9, 2006 19:56
[quote]
On 2006-05-23 23:27, The Green Channel wrote:
Quote:

I think a lot of people dislike the fact that Twisted Rec. is one of the few remaining Psychedelic trance labels, in contrast to psy-trance labels. Simon and his gang of modern marry pranksters are part of the psychedelic scene, most psy-trance acts and labels are part of something entirely different, which I personally dislike, hence, I very rarely attend psy-trance parties. If you don’t fancy elegant mushroom and Terence McKenna samples or British humor - please look somewhere else.

I totally agree
I like your distinction between
Psytrance
and
Psychedelic Trance
It´s sad but true, there´s only very few producers and people who really make psychedelic trippy intelligent and emotional music and the majority hast nothing to do with psychedelic at all.
Everything has the right to exist, and there are good releases on the Psytrance side too, for sure, but why the hell put it into the same category???
To me there´s less connection between those genres than between Goa and Classical Music or Indian Raga...
Om mani padme hum
BrettFromTibet
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  61
Posted : Sep 10, 2006 03:13
The samples sound quite good. This is on my list.

I'm glad to hear TIP is back in action, I haven't bought a CD from them since "Dimitri's DAT Bag."

Excessive exposure to new skool "Psytrance" has just about killed my interest in the whole genre. Progressive can be sweet but it gets booring after a while, downtempo is nice and still has a lot of soul, but I want to hear Psychedelic Trance with modern production!
deejayridoo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Sep 15, 2006 23:37
Oh I forgot - the Sybarite track is my first choice (but all the others are also very good).
Very fractal, deep and psychedelic.
maggot

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Sep 21, 2006 11:57
i saw the name `raja ram` on here first and gave it a skip .. big mistake .. this is a compilation of some of the biggest and best psy producers .. and heres why .. brilliant sound and production and nice music here .. little mature release here again from big daddies tip world .. it prolly dont count .. but hey .. theyv redeemd themselvs in my eyes .. 9/10 !!
other_reality
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : Sep 24, 2006 22:09
This is a top compilation, it is what we're looking for with spyglasses           Bring yourselves into the light

www.youtube.com/otherreality
keyop
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Sep 25, 2006 11:46
Listened to this at the weekend, 1st time for a month or two and it still stands as the best comp i purchased this year(so far)

The Hallucinogen track is really doing for me but hey, most of them are.

8.5/10
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - V/A - Lucas Presents: God Save the Machine (TIP.World, 2006)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance