(nomizeis oti eisai kapoios twra?)

oooh you made me feel really bad now!!!

keep PROVING...
Respect is earned, not demanded...
http://www.myspace.com/xrtcmusic
mozillas

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jan 3, 2006 19:56

This is an uplifting topic           Psarades GATZOluomai sta xeria mou exw bafo
Karavanades efyga sta @@ mou sas grafw!
KigGan

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jan 3, 2006 21:12
drapanokatsabido you compose on a real piano??? well if you do that's great,so leave as trackers and froutolovers alone

XrTC my question is why you guys who came from nowhere started to "krazete" a kind of music that you havent even heard a representative sample..
in the same way i might be wrong with dnb which i believe is a "sixama" to hear,BUT i admit that i might be wrong!
who the hell are you who'll tell us "uplifting is a s..t"???
you think you are a psagmenos trancer???
well ok you are psagmenos!are you happy now??
you are RESPECT from me..ok?

i know and i'm the first to say that upl doesnt have the "prooptikes"to get developed a lot but this doesnt mean its an immature kind of music.and for you "3eroles" any kind of art cannot be called immature since some guys(and believe me they are lot)aprove of actions like "a man fucking a karpouzi"
always friendly of course,we are having a conversation not an emfulio!
other side
Inactive User

Posted : Jan 3, 2006 22:54
2 uplifters with 10 nick names trying to save the uplifting scene
Vara Vero Vara           Na be i na min be ?????
other side
Inactive User

Posted : Jan 3, 2006 22:58
Cycor,dreamowner and KigGan have right guys,
All this psychedelic trance scene is nothing front of the uplifting scene.
All the 1500ppl from Thessaloniki and the 3000ppl from Athens and 500ppl from Patra etc that hear Psychedelic,Progressive and Dark trance they don't know anything about music.
I wonder some times where was Irodis when you have borned
          Na be i na min be ?????
ianos

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jan 4, 2006 00:02
other side...ok...u think that u know everything...but...u know so few....first of all..uplifting has moved many steps forward than "vara vero'level...moreover with your point of view anna vissi that has more than 200.000-300.000(at least)fans is a great artist..how many people listen to a specific music has nothing to do with the true value of this music...

i saw that u try to make some kind of humor wih us......but it is so cheap...i really feel very sorry for u...u must be a person full of KOBLEX......

REAL_cyberia

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jan 4, 2006 00:32
tom burn wrote: wtf...your first post in here kraksimo and then"why are you so agressive"??????

lol,karalol

you mr kikgan,said it right,anyone with his opinion and his taste BUT if you at least want to pretend that u r an openminded person
then please man,do not insult other people's taste in musik

respect
LOLLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOLLLL!!!!! Go eat a bougatsa re vlaka!!! U OPENED THIS TOPIC TO TALK ABOUT UPLIFTIBG TRANCE SCENE. AND WHAT? U ARE MAKING FUN OF IT!!!and then i'm the aggresive kind of listener and composer... U thing that only a bass and same effects for 7-8-9 minutes is the top of music? atleast our music changes keeps up up. as it is called.. i ve read all the other posts..man u really dont have ANY idea about music.as u said do not insult other people's taste in music. so close this topic and talk about your "GREAT" music.
other side said:"2 uplifters with 10 nick names trying to save the uplifting scene
Vara Vero Vara" man u exist just for other ppl make fun of u hah? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!! u are just 1 or at least 2 guys from thess i heard...and all of u are 5000???LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u dont want to know where Irodis was my little israely kido...XrTC...man u must be there laeder in here hah? i have to admit...u dont have an immature brain. u have a burned one. eiste gia gelia re giozides.
AbsolutZero(D.V.M.)
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  199
Posted : Jan 4, 2006 00:35
I love this game           [b]osobuko/b]
http://www.landmark-recordings.com/absolut_zero.html
http://www.myspace.com/absolutzero_or
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dj-AbsolutZero/147091981997578
hyperion
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  66
Posted : Jan 4, 2006 00:40
Enough...
tha game is over.           Music may not take us to the Moon or let us live forever, but as we enter trough the doors it is opening before us, we find things far beyond our everyday experiences..

http://www.myspace.com/djhyperion
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - Uplifting 2005
← Prev Page
4 5 6 7 8
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance