Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Brazil - Updated Enigma Trance Festival 2003 - Uberlândia - MG
← Prev Page
7 8 9 10 11
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Updated Enigma Trance Festival 2003 - Uberlândia - MG

Miague

Started Topics :  5
Posted : May 27, 2003 21:21
Hi folks ....

I need to apologize here too ...
I'm really sorry about this sittuation, we believed on a person that didn't deserve our trust, that telled us that everything was ok, this is not your fault, that person got so embaraced with this , that he didn't show up at the party.
But before you, and all this ppl that are telling this hairy things about us do all this, should search for answers to know what has really happened.

To "throw stones" is easy, i really want to see ppl with guts enogh to put their faces in front of it, and admit that things could have been better, but don't were too bad at all ...

There is a bunch of ppl telling things here, and they aren't even involved on anyhting.

That is what I think ....

I will leave here a huge hug, to the people that have come, and believe in our work, because is for that people that we try hard to make things good, and that peple recognizes that things, not ever happend the way we want to.

my sinceres thanx to all of you, from the bottom of my heart ....
Du Serena
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : May 27, 2003 21:31
Quote:

I'm sorry about things didn't work out the way I wished to .....

Yes, me too... you showed how good you are in parties !

Quote:

Again sorry for MACK and Hujaboy, but I did everything with the best intentions, believe if you want, but if you prefer call me a lier, go ahead, this won't change the fact of the party was great even without you 2.

You dont have good intentions... you attitude showed us that !

Quote:

Everybody that worked or played in the festival got payd, and we supported everybody

Man, this we all know its not TRUE !!!
Cant you read ????

Quote:

There was a person in charge of MACK's and Hujaboy's ticket, but the company have not accepted his check,

Yeah, and thanks for letting us know !

Quote:

about my cell phone, it's broken, some jerk turned it on the party radios ac recharger, you can check it out if you want ...

Yeah, whatever !

Quote:

Your opinion worth nothing to me, after all, all you care about is MONEY .....

Money ? Or should we say professionalism ? Respect ? Maybe this words will fit better the situation !
MAN, you FUCKED Hujaboy and MACK ! Huja wasted his time doing NOTHING in Brazil because of YOU ! MACK did not play in 2 other parties because of you !!! And THAT is the REAL situation ...
What you don’t get, is that you fucked up because you didnt CARE about it, not becouse everything else didn’t work for you.

Its pretty easy to say I'm sorry...

Thats it man... I'm done here !
Wasted too much time with you already.
full_on
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  279
Posted : May 27, 2003 21:50
Well, I think at least Duniya's Taxi should be paid...

Disrespecting artists (international or national) is not good politics. These guys are professionals, they are worldwide respected and sure the party would be much better with Hujaboy and MACK.

Assuming mistakes is what organizers should do, instead of writing bullshit like: "Your opinion worth nothing to me, after all, all you care about is MONEY." How can you write that, since you're the one that didn't pay them??? It seems you're the one who cares only about money, with a big fake line up, deceiving your own crowd... What a shame...

To all artists: don't think this kind of shit happens in all Brazilians festivals. We have serious organizers, who respect and cares about artists and crowd.
Respect!
...Be gentle with the earth...
...Dance like nobody's watching...
...I don't mind not going to Heaven, as long as they've got Coffee in Hell...
Hg
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  73
Posted : May 27, 2003 22:49
I didnt want to get "involved" in this discussion because i have nothing to do with it. But Leo Burns attitude really pissed me off. I really feel bad for the artists and for this negative image that this festival is bringing to the Brazilian scene. Artists, believe me that there are serious organizers around here, as full_on previously said.

Based on the philosophy of this forum, I think these organizers should be banned from it for the lack of respect. For sure, i'm not going to any event organized by these people. I wish something could be done to the artists that got injured by these amateur organizers.

Anyway, keep up the good vibes people!

Best wishes to everyone!           cna't find it
Duby

Started Topics :  3
Posted : May 27, 2003 22:52
Well Mack i didn't say the party was perfect... i've been to most of the parties and festivals in brazil and i haven't been to any perfect one... i'm not saying all this because i'm leo's and miague's friend, i'm talking as someone who loves parties and worked on this one...and yes i'll keep my words... it was an amazing party.. u weren't there to say it was or it was not perfect. i was and for me and lots of other people it was an amazing party, i did my job pretty well and got payed as i had dealed with leo and miague, again all dj's were great and to be honest we didn't have time to miss mack and hujaboy we had many other great dj's playing and amazing people with wonderful vibe.. that's what made the party amazing... i have nothing to do with your problems with the staff and all... also many ppl in this forum.. the subject have already been discussed, u had bad luck or maybe not as much professionalism as u were expecting or whatever... but this doesn't change the fact that MANY people had great fun at the party...
That's all and i hope u use private to keep the discusssion...
Peace and great vibes to all...
Blessed Be
HujaBoy
HujaBoy

Started Topics :  27
Posted : May 28, 2003 01:44
last post from me.

well u guys can say anything to protect the really bad name u have made for yourseleves.
about the money issue...well what money r u talking about? did u pay it? haha people u r pathetic.

aniway like i saied before this will not go quietly!

brazil is wonderfull and brazilian people r amazing , its a pitty people like u ruin the good scene going on there.

djmack

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 28, 2003 06:54
hey misspsychedelic...
Don't take so serious,any thing discuss in this forum about me and the organization,is our business,i don't care if u miss me and what u feel
Ur personal emotion is not part of this point,if u wanna tell us ur beautifull experience don't mixed up the subject,ok?this was the end of the storie for me,i had enough....
dayon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : May 28, 2003 17:29
i lost the cable of my monitor on this party... if anyone found please contact me..

fonflein

Started Topics :  2
Posted : May 29, 2003 01:52
Beside all this problems involving the line up, the party was really cool.. There are some pictures at http://www.zebillin.com.br (go to "Outros agitos" then "Rave") and at http://www.psycotrance.com there's also pictures and plus a video file.

peace to all!
Jp

Started Topics :  5
Posted : May 30, 2003 00:47
I think also .. the party was very nice, yhe vibe was such killer...
see you all in sansara,
boom...
Mig28

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 2, 2003 08:39
Hello,
I´d like to thank Leo Burns for being such a good person and a great organizer and for the excellent party you were able to execute. I beleive that´s an unanimity how great the party was, just ask anywone who was actually there. Once again you´re rising the standards of trance scene in Brazil!!We need people with strenght and guts like you to accomplish those festivals we love! I just can´t wait for samsara! Thanks again
diane_

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 4, 2003 18:32
I agree the party was so good.
I read a post sayin some people were sayin nice things about the party cause they're leo and miague's friends.
I'd like to say, I am not their close friends, and I never meet them, and I enjoyed the party a lot. so did my friends who went with me.
The party was ok, the plp enjoyed it, line up killed ! And unfortunately bad things happen all the time, in all kinds of parties and places.
But,
guys, u did a nice job
and I am sorry about what happened..
I wanna samsara

see you in trancendence

Trance Forum » » Forum  Brazil - Updated Enigma Trance Festival 2003 - Uberlândia - MG
← Prev Page
7 8 9 10 11
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance