Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Brazil - Updated Enigma Trance Festival 2003 - Uberlândia - MG
← Prev Page
7 8 9 10 11 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Updated Enigma Trance Festival 2003 - Uberlândia - MG

DJ.GUI~Nexus-media/Hadra
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  83
Posted : May 27, 2003 00:56
amazing party
beautiful place
freak people
great sound system

i can't waiting for the next ............................
thanks to miague burns and tz and all enigma crew
bakteria raves
djmack

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 27, 2003 01:08
if i remember well u booked me at new year's eve party at alto paraiso ,so u had five months to tell me that u don't want me to play in ur party or don't have the money to pay me,anyway i don't know and i don't care the reason why u didn't call me,but i'm not a child to play games with u my friend,i'm sure that must be a game for u,cause until the day of the party when i called u everything was ok,and now it look like anything happened...,be serious please!!!!
djmack

Posted : May 27, 2003 01:09
what shame.....
Du Serena
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : May 27, 2003 01:54
Quote:

On 2003-05-26 21:38, Leo_BurnS wrote:
J.P from Tip World played instead of MACK, and Dunya from Portugal played instead of Hujaboy.

Come on man, speak serius here !!!
Dont give us this bull shit !!!

Quote:

The Organization apologize for the inconvenience of the lack of Hujaboy and Mack, and thank everybody for comming...

You dont care about that man, so now, dont pretend you do...

Leo Burns, you are a LIER man !
You told me Saturday morning... "I give you a call in 2 hours" .... and you turned your celular phone off I couldn't reach you... What kind of atitude is that ???
Hujaboy stayed the hole week waiting to play in this party... he is not the kind of guy that dont have anything to do ! He only stayed in Brazil because you told me a FEW times that he was confirmed.... And dont forget you asked me to dont pay in advance for Hujaboy, and I made this favor for you in order to help you man ! I'll wont forget this ever !
You HAVE a shitty atitude... you tricked EVERYBODY, DJ'S AND YOUR CROWD !

RESPECT .... does this word mean anything to you ??? I dont think so !

LIER !

BAD PEOPLE, STAY AWAY FROM OUR SCENE !!!!!

Duniya
Quantic Fusion (ODD)

Started Topics :  13
Posted : May 27, 2003 05:15
Quote:

On 2003-05-26 21:38, Leo_BurnS wrote:
J.P from Tip World played instead of MACK, and Dunya from Portugal played instead of Hujaboy.

in hujaboy place i played ???? what´s this crap. i played in the worst schedule of the party. this is a attraction???

i played at 17h00 o`clock with garu. fucking shit hours and you even played with both telling that we-re going to play in a hour and after you tell to other djs to go play and we waiting a lot of time for playing at 17h00. i think ppl enjoyed anyway our performance but what`s this. i played to more ppl in a private small party in portugal.

i even didn´t received nothing. neither tickets to uberlandia neither nothing. i even didn-t wanted the fucking money but at least the tickets to there i wanted of course because i spent a lot of money to go the party(organization crew(i don´t want to say names but if you need...) told me that he will pay at least the tickets if i play, even if he don´t want to pay the cachet all bad organizations at least pay tickets to international djs to "he" go play in a party that he don´t ask money at all but i think it-s a thing that i even don-t need to ask ) i ´m having a lot of fun in brazil and meet a lot of good friends but this organization it´s over for me. i never will play in this organization. the only organization i saw with so many "mitras" in the crew. the only good thing of this party was that i meet a lot of friends. i really enjoyed that. but don-t try to clean your name telling that i played in replace of hujaboy. because you put me playing in a schedule of a mp3 dj.

i think you can stop making parties in brazil. that festival organization sux and they are not friendly ppl . only more mitras to get money and joking with all ppl.

i think i don-t need to tell nothing more..all know the truth. anyway i played at the end of the party at 17h00 of afternoon and i wanted to tell to all that saw me that i gave my best anyway .

i even didn-t talked about money because i spent 400 reais in total to go and to stay in this party. most won`t believe. i even was lost in uberlandia(some brazilians that i don`t know helped me to go to internet to copy the place of the party to go to the festival by taxi(50 km by taxi) and he even didn`t come to me telling sorry and telling in minimum that he will pay the fucking taxi.

it´s a shame to finish a party with this sadness ......

i think this is the end ---->

http://www.odd-records.com
http://www.crystal-matrix.org
New ODD Records Compilation Coming soon
Du Serena
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 27, 2003 09:10
This was only a BIG joke for Leo Burns and his crew...

No problem my friends... LIFE WILL TEACH THEM A VERY NICE LEASSON.
Duby

Started Topics :  3
Posted : May 27, 2003 09:36
yay...
I worked for this party with mel and marcelinha making the chill out decoration and we got payed at the end of the party like we had dealed... no problems with the organizers... But some ppl had bad luck anyway...
All i have to say is that it was an amazing party even without mack and hujaboy, amazing dj's, like Guy (Beat Hackers), Rene,Marcelinha,Sequipa and many others who totaly rocked the dance floor full of freak lovely people... amazing deco by tranceformation and darshanas, great and cheap food and drinks, great camping area with lots of security, wonderfull vibe, lots of friends... only one word to describe it: AMAZING!!!!
thanx to Leo and Miague for the party...
HujaBoy
HujaBoy

Started Topics :  27
Posted : May 27, 2003 16:19
leo burns u call this an answer?

stop deceiving people lieing to everyone wont help u now or in the future.
Your true face has come out.

and i urge all djs to be carfull from this guy and not play for him because u r next!!!
Menog
Menog (Spectral records)

Started Topics :  9
Posted : May 27, 2003 17:27
i new it since the begining...........
          www.menog.com www.myspace.com/menogspaces
www.spectralrecords.com www.myspace.com/spectralrecords
www.3dvisionrecordings.com
Dance,is perhaps one of the truest art forms.In dance there is no medium between the artist and the creation.And ho
dayon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : May 27, 2003 18:15

leo burns and miague

nice party dudes... i know how much you work to make this possible... lot of problems with the lineup... duby is right, some ppl had bad lucky... but dont worry... all the people like of the party.. very much i think...

now you see ppl say bad about the party... is good to you see who is who...

im ready to the next..

djmack

Posted : May 27, 2003 18:24
[quote]
On 2003-05-27 09:36, Duby wrote:
yay...
All i have to say is that it was an amazing party even without mack and hujaboy...

is that all??a perfect party is a party with troubles,it's all about respect some one's job or life style,don't try to make people belive that was everything perfect if wasn't,ok?
We' are waiting an answer....
Du Serena
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 27, 2003 18:59
Quote:

now you see ppl say bad about the party... is good to you see how is how...

Is this supposed to be a joke ???

Plz, tell me it is ! Otherwise you have serius problems in seeing the situation here.

And MACK, dont wait for an aswer my friend, Leo Burns dont just dont have anyone to give !
He jusk FUCK IT UP !!!! HE DONT GIVE A SHIT TO IT !!! I bet he knew for a long time that Hujaboy and you werent going to play...
Duniya
Quantic Fusion (ODD)

Started Topics :  13
Posted : May 27, 2003 19:06
hey friends. don´t try to show ppl here that the party was killer without problems. even if you`re friend of leo burns if you write here good things about this i`m sure "you" like him. because this party sux of problems. all know that...

he even told that he replaced hujaboy for me and in the party i played in the worst schedule. you think that`s respect? you think let me in uberlandia alone without any contact or anything to go to the party? you think that´s respect? if you think that you must be crazy or very good friend of leo because that sux and i will never forget that. he fucked menog, cybel cartel didn`come because money also,hujaboy the same problem, mack the same problem, paranormal attack the same and me that was ready to go to the party to have fun after all this problems had the worst problem. first of all didn-t received money at all and played in the worst schedule of the party at 17h.

6 international artists fucked in this story plus national djs. you think that was bad luck man? think before you write. because the guys that protect leo burns are also like him trying to protect a fucking shit organization.

http://www.odd-records.com
http://www.crystal-matrix.org
New ODD Records Compilation Coming soon
Jean-Louis

Started Topics :  5
Posted : May 27, 2003 19:25
I Think you can call bad luck having the oportunity to meet someone like this Mr. Burns
Leo_BurnS
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : May 27, 2003 20:58
Ok .... you are waiting an answer ....

here it is .....

I'm sorry about things didn't work out the way I wished to .....

Again sorry for MACK and Hujaboy, but I did everything with the best intentions, believe if you want, but if you prefer call me a lier, go ahead, this won't change the fact of the party was great even without you 2.

Everybody that worked or played in the festival got payd, and we supported everybody, there was a person in charge of MACK's and Hujaboy's ticket, but the company have not accepted his check, about my cellphone, it's broken, some jerk turned it on the party radios ac recharger, you can check it out if you want ...

Being sorry, is the only thing I can do, and I REALLY AM, and to be honest, I don't mind if theese guys believe it or not, because the ppl that really knows me, and saw everything that happend, believe me and knows that I'm telling the truth here .

Your oppinion worth nothing to me, after all, all you care about is MONEY .....

I hope that one day you guys become filthy rich, that way you'll be happy as I wish you to be ....

Ok ?

Peace and best wishes to all the guys that support me and helped me at the festival ....           You may think you can fly, but you better not try .......
Trance Forum » » Forum  Brazil - Updated Enigma Trance Festival 2003 - Uberlândia - MG
← Prev Page
7 8 9 10 11 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance