Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Brazil - Updated Enigma Trance Festival 2003 - Uberlândia - MG
← Prev Page
5 6 7 8 9 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Updated Enigma Trance Festival 2003 - Uberlândia - MG

Dj_Xangaii
Paranormal Attack

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Apr 6, 2003 22:55
No problem leo
i will be there to burn all the bh dancers
amazon

Offtopic posts:  2
Posted: Apr 7, 2003
hey menog, welcome to the world of bookings, and the brasilian promoters seem to have quite a reputation with them!
putting a lot of names on the line up and then slowly trimming them when the date is nearer. we had similar experience with universo parallelo-
dont worry, karma always catches up.
after all, its their loss.           BOOM 2006 www.boomfestival.org
"the journey is the reward"
Leo_BurnS
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Apr 10, 2003 03:06
Amazon What's your problem man ?

Have you read the last messages ?
I't all explained there, Menog KNEW that we would split the tickets with 4 parties . IT WAS ALL SETTLED BEFORE, now for the Universo Parrallelo, what can I say ... Noyhing because I don't have nothing good to say, I rather keep my mouth shut, why don't ya follow my example ....
          You may think you can fly, but you better not try .......
amazon
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  37
Posted : Apr 11, 2003 14:10
i really dont see why my post is off topic. i joined this conversation from the point of view from over here in europe. and the view is that SOME promoters in brasil, trim down line ups in the last minute. it also happens here, but i think not as much. i am glad if your situation is a clear one and your reason a good one!
good luck with your festival, and in the future i wish you many more portuguese djs and acts. they rock!           BOOM 2006 www.boomfestival.org
"the journey is the reward"
Jp

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Apr 11, 2003 15:41
guys!
this party will be a blast!!!!, for sure, like the last times!!
good luck guys!!
boom...
Flávio Carvalho

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 12, 2003 12:30
Hey guys

i´m just waiting, this will be my first festival in Brazil after came back, i hope that all freak people who will be here, are prepared to the party that is coming soon, cause as everybody is watching on the Forum, people have no idea about the mix with psy sounds from cyber and beat stuffs with the vibe that we get in all the festivals here.....i knw, it will be unforgetable..............
pSyKyLeR_sIGNS

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Apr 12, 2003 13:06
eh nóisssssss hehehehhe!!!!!!
ENIGMA UP IN THERE!!!!!!!
BISHOP
Miracle

Started Topics :  115
Posted : Apr 13, 2003 03:25
i will repeat again and again and again :
dont miss this one people !!! this will be a great party for sure like all the others that happened already in Uberlandia.

www.compact-records.com
Voice Project

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Apr 21, 2003 09:02
hey, is it true that cyber cartel is not coming?
he is play in other party out of brazil??
Leo_BurnS
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Apr 22, 2003 22:38
Quote:

On 2003-03-27 13:29, Yaniv Gold wrote:
all is ok now, we talked to promoters and everything is ok, show is now confirmed

No voice project, It isn´t true ... Cyber is comming, and yes, they will play in more parties in Brazil, stop spreading false news ...
          You may think you can fly, but you better not try .......
Brainkiss

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Apr 22, 2003 23:28
It is such a bad attitude that ppl who have had problems before come here and spill them all over....

Listen, problems will always exist....

Money problems, even more...

But if you consider that promoters, producers, and the public , are only trying to bring you all here to show your work, and come to our country, i think that you should be happy at least !
IF some of them, do not follow the steps properly ( talk to the djs, set contract, book, pay, whatever ... ) dont deal with THESE promoters....not all of them are like that !

And specially, since we are dealing with international djs, its always to play in more parties , not just one, so if one of the ppl that are supposed to bring the same djs give up on that idea, its not everyone else´s fault !

( the ones who still want but then cant bring you paying for it alone )

and Also, it is a shame to talk about Universo Paralello like this, like they are not professionals, when what i saw on the last festival was really the opposite : djs that were supposed to be there, just didnt show up !!!!! I dont care if its because it rains like hell and the place its full of mud ! We all got there, so they could arrange to get there as well....
In MY opinion, THAT is disrespect !
And the fault is all of the organizers ????

Of course organizers are supposed to do that, ORGANIZE, so that we dont have water missing in the middle of the fests, for example, but if anything occurs there, that is just out of hand, or if nothing could be done (not only by them , but by anyone ) , then NOTHING CAN BE DONE !!!!!

Gosh, you guys say things like all they do ( or all of the bad things that happen ) is on purpose, come on ppl !!!!!!

I believe that the organizers that are not nice ppl by heart , are also changing their way of behaving.... Of course there are lots of bad ppl in the world, but hey ... JUST DONT DEAL WITH THEM !!!!!!!

PEACE !!!!!!
WE HAVE ENOUGH WARS OUT THERE, EVERYWHERE !!!!!

BOOOM

BRAIN

we´ll get there...
Vai dar tempo....
marcelinha
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Apr 23, 2003 00:18
WTF is going on???

Hey, ppl let's try to reply here just constructive things about the party...
Forget the fault of others organizers and world problems and stick to the topic...if nobody remember is ENIGMA TRANCE FESTIVAL.

IMO lots of ppl, like me, are tired to read so many bullshits here, after long time without no reading this topic, i couldn't understand what was happening.

Voice Project ASKED if it is TRUE. Nobody can judge if it was or not with bad intention and remember that people talks too much and here is the best place to ask something, so Leo don't need to say him that he is spreading false news!!!
I undestand your position coz it is becoming a estressing and fighting topic, but everybody must chill.

All of you, organizers, are trying to make a great festival...giving ALL the bEST for it...
AND EVERYBODY knows that IT is SO hard. PPl don't make it more and more dificult for them...

That's it!!!

RESPECT!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOOM!!!           In GROOVE we trust!
Brainkiss

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Apr 23, 2003 05:48
UAI ?!?!?

What I meant to say was exactly what you said too, i guess youre talking about another msg...

Sorry , but what i do here is to show my point of view, I was never disrespectful, and also, I try to chill ppl out, here and at the chill out, when i play.

I think that saying cuss words, and using expressions full of anger is right the opposite of what u tried to do writing your msg...

Mentioning other fest problems, organization problems is just that, talking about past problems for them not to happen later on...
again and again...

And if you read my post again you will see that what i say is exactly that : its not because we do have bad organizers here that everyone is one of them...

SOOOO, they shouldnt be considering who has been doing a lot of work to make a decent fest happen like one of those ppl who really dont care about the public...

and i didnt say anything about any organizer in particular...

What i said was that some of the Djs didnt show up at one of the last fests i went to , and that is very very bad, as well as bad organized fests.

Im definetely trying to calm ppl down, and ...

I DO INVITE YOU ALL to come and rest , take deep breaths and trip at my chill out whenever I play at Enygma....

THEN you will know exactly what I am up to !
I hope...

PEACE !!!!!

BOOM

BRAIN

we´ll get there...
Vai dar tempo....
Leo_BurnS
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Apr 23, 2003 21:30
Hi ppl , I must say that, we are working hard to make this festival unforgettable, we are preparing some surprizes that were never saw in any festival in Brazil before, come to see it, it'll really pay off ...

For instance, the sound system, we have rent directly from selenium a Fly PA 12x12, that means 24 tri-via speakers and 24 bass speakers mounted in a aluminium exctructure, with proffessional technicians from the factory 24 hours in charge, making tests and measuring the lenght of the sound courves, to insure the maximum power and quality.

This is the largest sound system ever, with a quality never seen before.

And.... more surprizes that you must come here to see ....           You may think you can fly, but you better not try .......
Raquel Morbeck

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Apr 28, 2003 03:49
Just waitting for the next amazing killer festival, see you there guys....
==============================
Never stop to move your feet
boommmm
Trance Forum » » Forum  Brazil - Updated Enigma Trance Festival 2003 - Uberlândia - MG
← Prev Page
5 6 7 8 9 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance