Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - Tickets For SONICA 2005 FESTIVAL In Italy!!!
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Tickets For SONICA 2005 FESTIVAL In Italy!!!

griniaris
Inactive User

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jun 24, 2005 13:41
Quote:

On 2005-06-24 13:25, itche wrote:
Detox i think that you should know by now the rumors that the police knows about the event and is going to be in Patra's harbor...Don't you think ,as a good person, that you should inform the travellers...Or the only think you care is to sell tickets???

Give that itche guy one way ticket to HELL!           Don't Fuck With Me!
itche

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jun 24, 2005 13:50
My pleasure .But for free.Can i take it from detox???
:: :: ::

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 24, 2005 13:56
Quote:

Detox i think that you should know by now the rumors that the police knows about the event and is going to be in Patra's harbor...Don't you think ,as a good person, that you should inform the travellers...Or the only think you care is to sell tickets???

chinchila it's more than obvious to all that you are the paranesti fest saviour! bravo, ok well done, now leave us in peace...plz man you're slime (gloiwdeis) ... enough ... and by the way there is no comparison between sonica and paranesti...sonica is one of the best fests this year...why don't you go to paranesti, with the ferrybutterfly let's get high on mushroom 10yr ago image and leave evryone in peace...with a little luck aliens might even abduct you! and we'll be free from your snakish remarks!           ...::: If video games had influenced us, then the Pacman generation would be running around in dark rooms, eating pills and listening to repetitive music :::...
itche

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jun 24, 2005 14:00
Well done boy... Next
DETOX

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Jun 24, 2005 15:04
Quote:

A)I dont know about any rumours at all.If you know something though you can come in public and inform the people about it.

B)Even if police is going to be at the harbour (like you claim) why should any traveller worry?Is it illegal to travel from Greece to Italy by boat?

C)Do you happen to know any rumours about Athens and Thesaloniki airport by the way?I am asking cause i am going there by plane like many other people too.

D)I am not a good person.

E)Yes i care to sell as many tickets as possible.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
tim@motion

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jun 24, 2005 15:29
inform the ppl about what?
This is the most funny thing i have ever heared
Detox, instead of selling tickets for sonica, pls Make sure that the port and the airports will be free of police (limeniko) etc           don't fuck with me
israman.com

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 27, 2005 18:31
its just ridicoulous i think to ask from detox who is just a ticket seller to "make sure that the port and airports will be free of police etc" that have been mentioned above....its just ridicoulous....guys i think u should think b4 u speak and for timxtreme ..... plz friend as u are a promoter yourself , YOU should guarantee the ports in samothrtaki my friend cause i am coming and i dont want to live the police as in sdf2003 again....
tim@motion

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jun 28, 2005 00:10
if you can't get a joke, it's your problem israman.com
That's exactly what i meant.

for the "promoter" at samothraki etc ...no comments.Take a better look at the site regarding the organisation.

Take care

don't fuck with me
DETOX

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Jul 3, 2005 02:51
We received yesterday the last 50 tickets from which only 30 are still available.

Presale ends on 15 of July and if you dont want to pay for your ticket 80 euros at the entrance you better reserve yours now.

This event is going to be just massive with huge support from the greek trance community.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
acidonacid
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  61
Posted : Jul 3, 2005 13:49
Quote:

On 2005-07-03 02:51, DETOX wrote:

This event is going to be just massive with huge support from the greek trance community.

Thats true!
A lot of Greeks would be there
and offcurse we support this festival!

Open your mind...
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - Tickets For SONICA 2005 FESTIVAL In Italy!!!
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance